The Cure of A Declining Economy...

The Cure of A Declining Economy...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 19, 2013
America should listen up and follow the Example of Clarence, NY...In a recent budget proposal by the Town Board, Residents showed up hours before the Poll was even open to vote down a 10% Budget Increase!

Then the School Board rushed in a 4% budge increase yesterday at the last minute, I had the feeling that It Will be resoundingly rejected again!!

The Town is prosperous but chose not to over spend it out of Existence.. There are a few lay-offs of School teachers, teacher's assistants and even the administrative assistants..But what is the big deal?? At least, the Clarence Town has maintained the fine reputation of being a Low Tax neighborhood...

I wish the NY State can do the same...Its High State Tax is killing any hope of A Economic Revival...All the One Issue Men at the top!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Silicon Valley companies plan hiring spree in 2015 11 hr 27Hood 9
mt103 one way (Dec '13) May 31 rostamans8 23
To Expose Corrupt Courts in Western New York (Nov '14) May 28 Guy Fawkes 4
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... May 28 27Hood 48
News Whistler Blackcomb to ban smoking May 27 Sneaky Pete 6
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) May 26 27Hood 40
DTC cash funds transfer or web-link sender wanted (Jul '13) May 21 Robert Fisher 42
More from around the web