Americans should not be blinded and b...

Americans should not be blinded and blindsided into thinking...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Senate Democrats

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2013
The society as whole should pay attention to those builders/ heroes and forgo those misfits doing nothing!!

Right now, the media including all the electronic media (TV stations), on-line Internet and all printed media (newspapers, books) made such a major mistake by dividing the Americans as Black And White...

It is Wrong, Wong and Wrong...What about the French, the German, the Greek, the Chinese, the Japanese and even the Canadian???

It has wasted the limited resources to elevate Black in the expense of all others..After all, there are only 19% of Blacks in America and Latinos are far more in numbers!!!

We should notice, I mean those hard-working Americans regardless of their race and origins...I would like to see a change that shall avert the wrong path that will lead America to a Void and Abyss!!!
The Senate Democrats

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Fox news has a very good policy requiring all program hosts and guests to show publication in the form of Books and published articles in major News Paper and Magazines!!

All TV stations should take up this critical criteria and let no one Black or White get in thru w/o qualification!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Severe Recession Is Coming With the Stock M... 8 hr Why Ruin It 1
Cheever Was Silenced For Failing To Deliver The... 10 hr Chiva Is Silenced 1
DC Trump Threatened To Veto The Bloated Spendin... 13 hr All You Cheaters 1
Cheever Got Zero Fee Pay In 2018.. There Is Lit... 16 hr Zero Fee Pay 1
In Desperation, DC Trump Denies China To Save ... 17 hr The Dumb Act 1
The Sharp Drop Of Dow Due To The Tariffs On Chi... Thu Whose Demise 1
The Trade Embargo Is The Best You Can Hope For... Thu Dow Is Shackled 1