Now threads are made and Dots are connected in my Suit aganst Citi..

Posted in the Banking Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
A Justday

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

It was never deviated from the Facts + Law: The Expressway to Citi's Team of Persuasion starts from Vikram S. Pandit - Barry Jay Glickman/ Z - David Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii**- David Cheever of Long Beach, New Jersey,,

**David Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii is the key to link up David Cheever of Long Beach, New Jersey to Diversified Sources of Law and Courts and back to Citi Top management

But the named Defendants in my suit are Messrs, Corbat + O'Neill of Citi..It takes great effort to make the threads...But, Court will not miss it!!!

The funny thing is: All the above has been documented in my filings to the Court earlier..There is no errors or mistake..In short, A Fresh Start is still on the Table!

Signed, A Justday
A Justday

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Let me repeat: Despite a day of rambling, the above threads remain intact...I won't change a thread and let Facts unfold itself!

Those who desire to touch base with friends at Citi are encouraged to do so!!!
A Justday

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

A cold blustery Winter for those Shivers...They have the choices but don't waste IT!

At end, if I have to guess: The great minds and witty top bankers at Citi will get the Reward...Why should they get mixed up w/ a bunch of misfits in the first place??

Their names and reputation deserve better!!!
A Justday

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The Threads are made and Dots are connected to nab David Cheevers...You know who you are!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

A Justday wrote:
The Threads are made and Dots are connected to nab David Cheevers...You know who you are!!!
You are full of shit.
A Justday

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I said not to make new postings but I did not say to remain speechless!!

The Court will do justice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••