Where did Vikram Panidt work in the p...

Where did Vikram Panidt work in the past three weeks???

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Shall I ask: Where will Vikram S. Pandit work in his last day at Citi??? Was he legally permitted to pay Barry Jay Glickman/ Z for that well-documented and well-publicized Act of November 13, 2012 to Send A Personal Letter to Hon. Judge Richard J. Arcara of the United States District Court in Buffalo, NY!

The Timing of this episode is simply beyond anyone's imagination: Only two days into Pandit's Return to Citi, A former attorney wrote a Personal Letter to Judge Arcara on behalf of the Defendants (Michael L. Corbat + Michael E. O'Neill) on November 13, 2012!!

The only problem: In that Personal letter, Barry Jay Glickman/ Z quoted the Wrong Civil Suit Filing No. and might have also, prematurely, persuaded the Judge in my Civil Case NO. 12-CV-1034A!

There are other major goof-ups...I don't have time and the need to point out!! For now, the only thing of importance: The Money Trail from Citi to Barry Jay Glickman/ Z!

Signed, A Justday
A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#2 Nov 29, 2012
There might be a linkage to the delivery of A Personal Letter from Barry Jay Glickman/ Z to A Federal Judge in Buffalo, NY on November 13, 2012, Unfortunately!!!

All the above will be established one day soon!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Of N. Korea Will Talk Tomorrow With Moon Of... 8 hr Kim Wish ... 1
The Bulb Head Cheever Will Face Demise For Not ... 12 hr Cheever ... 1
The Bulb Head Cheever Has A Noose In His Hand R... 14 hr A Noose ... 1
Cheever Is Now Known As The Bulb Head Cheever W... 17 hr A Filthy ... 3
Disney Resort In Shanghai Paves The Way For Fut... 17 hr Dumb Fishy ... 3
Now, US Began To Compare Its Naval Force With T... Apr 24 China Navy 1
That Midget Cheever Is A Dumb Jail Bird in DC P... Apr 24 The Jail Bird ... 1