Monetizing of Bank Instruments - Non ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#53 Aug 25, 2012
Citibank NY wrote:
The easy monetization process is the monetization of all the pre-war 19 th century onwards cash banknotes paper money bills of all countries including any former republics and their devalued demonetized,debased,out of trade and circulation,obsolete of no cash value taxable banknotes of the world to get back in its current currencies cash paper taxable money value at par and face value with the new circulating worldwide accepted cash money bils without any foreign exchange discrimination and redeomination (illegal) of any old ,demonetized,debased,obsolete of no value ,out of trade and circulation foreign banknotes and paper money of upto 500 billion denominated banknotes papermoney and make as working capital money for Interbank trading ,International banking operations ,administration usages,global sponsorships,workers compensation wages and businesses worldwide.
Look in www.articlesbase.com/gold standard currencies for updated monetized ,now highly valuable and taxable world money banknotes.
So, you ARE Citibank NY ? Interesting. I wonder what the bank will think if they get a copy of your post, where you claim to be represent an offer from CITIBANK.
Anne Michel

Aarhus, Denmark

#55 Aug 27, 2012
Dwayne Anderson wrote:
<quoted text> I have a Instrument that Needs Monitized on Euro Clear
Dear Sir,

We can Monetize on Euroclear - offering a Non-recouse loan and then release the block after 1 year and return the Instrument without lien and unencumbered.

Please mail me with information at ami.investaps(a)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks

Anne
Virginia

Washington, DC

#106 Jul 30, 2013
I believe all of you become millionares by now, that is why no more post on this?
lapper 101

Omaha, NE

#145 Feb 2, 2014
ami.investaps@) gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Takes A Rock Or Two To Wipe Out all Those Fi... 7 hr New Deli Ghost 2
Those Dirt Poor Indians Can Bury Themselves in ... 20 hr The Seven Sins ... 1
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) Thu Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... Wed For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... Wed No Cheever 1
Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H... Wed Lori LOL 3
The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ... Wed Mouthy Tillerson ... 1
More from around the web