mt103 one way,2ways bg sblc mt760 POF

Posted in the Banking Forum

abdul

Bamako, Mali

#1 Apr 10, 2013
we are provoder for all kinds of bank instrument
mt 103 one and 2 ways available now
mt760 bg and sblc from top banks

any intrested buyer ready to pay charge for this instrument should contact me cvctrading3@gmail.com
i do not want you to say this or that, must pay charges for the emission of the bank instrument if you really serious. I have helped many companies with bank instruments and they are happy because i deliver what they need and they paid charges before i send them swift...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Wow....you are very powerful and sucessful!!

Can you explain to a 59 year old banker how does a two way MT103 work, because when I send them.....they are gone (with the funds) and never come back!

All these instruments AND you want people to pay CHARGES!! I thought they were all FREE!!

Mali is the place to go!!
HAndersen

Denmark

#3 Apr 11, 2013
St-John ... in total agreement with you.

Seems like these people have never ever executed a MT103 before!

Another request by these morons/scammer ... requesting client to send POF via MT103 ???

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Hans (if I may call you that....) its like all good fairy stories!!(now I have that tune about "Hans Christian Andersen" running through my brain....)!

Next we will hear all about KTT's for a few hundred million (when was the last time any bank swapped key codes, let alone fired up a telex machine??)

Like all those who think historical German, Mexican and Chinese bonds are worth billions, but in fact are for sale for $50 as collectors items...

And my favourite at the moment is $USD looking for Euros....at a 20% discount!! I have a shed full of Deutschmarks which I was going to compost and spread on the garden, but what the hell, I will accept a couple of trillion for a wheelbarrow full!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... May 1 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Heartwarming Wells Fargo Ad Featuring Two Moms ... May 1 mwooten 1
Insurance Wrap and Trader Platform (Jul '10) Apr 30 getmikenow 15
Bigasoft Audio Converter updated to support con... (Jun '12) Apr 29 Lori Davidson 6
News McNeal found guilty of second degree felony rob... (Apr '10) Apr 27 DTM 25
A personal message to Thomas Lee / A justday Apr 25 Lori Davidson 4
I have 2004 Brazilian LTNs on Euroclear. Need a... (Oct '12) Apr 24 Procomm 10
More from around the web