Wanted, JOINT VENTURE, INVESTORS, COL...

Wanted, JOINT VENTURE, INVESTORS, COLLATERAL BG Providers or lenders

Posted in the Banking Forum

Sami

Shawinigan-sud, Canada

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Dear Sir/Mme
We have on the table a funder for the entire project fund 790,000,000 usd
If your principal will provide cash BG collateral with no up front or closing fees, all fees will be payed by the lender after closing.
LENDER WILL COVER COSTS FOR COLLATERAL INSTRUMENT AT CLOSING , AND COVER YEARLY INTEREST ON A INTEREST RESERVE SETUP,
Collateral shall be able to let our funder talk directly to the collateral banker to eliminate fraud and some who claim to be collateral providers. Please stay away if you impose up front fees or fees upon closing, please read above.
We also welcome Joint Venture 7% maximum due to Key partners requirements, also Private investors and Lenders.
WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT ANY TYPE OF BULLET OR TRADING PLATFORMS
Truly
Principal
Project Owner and Leader
Calgary and Montreal - Canada
[email protected]
skype b787600
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Is it "Sami or Mike White"....which is it?
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Or, it is MIKE BROWN?

Warning
Except during the negotiation process and since the money lenders or investers will be engaged in a contract directly with the company (and NOT with any person in particular), so in order to eliminate the Bad guys on the internet or scamers with the intention to steel ID's or money as a legal fee therefore all request of any kind of ID or fees prior signing the contract in person here in canada in our office then it WILL BE IMMIDIATELY DISCARDED, REPORTED and prosecuted by justice.

For full details, please write to Mr Mike Brown at:
[email protected] \\\

WARNING: THIS INDIVIDUAL APPEARS TO BE A SCAMMER. GOES BY MANY DIFFERENT NAMES...I WONDER WHY.
Anthony Gajadhar

Bridgetown, Barbados

#5 Oct 17, 2011
I own 7.5 acges of freehold land in and area adjoining the rain forest which the government has a rain forest trail utilised by tour operators and is listed on the official tourist guide of St.Lucia, I catered at one time for the tour operators gust providing refreshments and launches befor but discontinued because of strenious work and age in that field, originally I purchased the property to build cottage houses, but because of finance this was not possible,. I am now seeking a company or person for a joint venture, the cottages were meant for among clients bird watchers,. i am a Chartered company secretary having studied ta the London university, and is experienced in the hotel industry having worked as financial controller of some hotels, I am now retired and is an author and is listed on Google and Amazon, with my book one of which Notes from a Caribbean Novice on philosophy and allied sciences. My e .Mail is [email protected] and countru St.Lucia in the Caribbean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IRS Needs To Behave and Process My Tax Audits I... 10 min The Fraud Nation 1
US Needs to Behave Like A Nation without Money!! 26 min The Fraud Nation 1
Janet Yellon Needs to Be Honest Once A While... 35 min The Big Liar 1
Lucifer and Ghost Cheever are scheduled to meet... 39 min indict pete becht 2
David Cheever Is Given A Chance to Make $ 18 m ... 40 min David E Cheever 1
News Wells Fargo claws back part of CEO, other execu... 5 hr Go Blue Forever 7
Trump's Secrets Are Out: He Paid No Tax for Tru... 5 hr All The Liars 1
More from around the web