No Fico Score Credit Cards (4) up to...
realist

Woodland, CA

#45 Sep 22, 2009
1st off safefunds isn't as "safe" as you think. In certain situations I've seen businesses who "performed" get screwed when the funds weren't released and I've also seen business owners provide "fake proof" when a dispute occurs and were awarded the funds... NOTHING is scam proof, not even safe funds!!!
martin jackson

Woodland, CA

#46 Sep 22, 2009
No fico score cards don't exist, BUT I can get people approved for a $5,000 -$35,000 signature loan.

No upfront fee's other than the $25 to join the credit union. must have 680 (or better) credit scores across the board.

Also we can remove derogatory tradelines for ($350 per account) in 2-10 days. Bk' & forclosures take 10-20 days and cost $600. We accept credit cards via an online merchant. Prices are higher if a safefunds transactions is requested (due to the additional risk involved)
martin jackson

Woodland, CA

#47 Sep 22, 2009
[email protected]

Backend fee for funding is 15%
Christian Virzi

Island Park, NY

#48 Sep 22, 2009
Those that understand the process of adding trade lines realize that you don't need safe funds. The ONLY trade lines that are LEGAL and that WORK and HAVE ALWAYS WORKED are authorized user accounts. If you're spending you money on anything else - you've already lost your money forever. I DEFY anyone to show me primary accounts that have posted and remained on a credit file. It's a joke. Trust me - I have lost TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on the "primary trade line" debacle. THEY DO NOT WORK. TRANSUNION FREEZES CREDIT FILES BECAUSE OF THEM. IT IS A NIGHTMARE FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED.

Now, back to what REALLY WORKS....

It is a very transparent process.

Step 1 - the CARD HOLDER is paid.(NO card holders add anyone without being paid.) If you can't pay up front, I don't need your business.

Step 2 - the CARD ARRIVES in the mail to the CARD HOLDER. The CARD HOLDER scans the image and sends it to the broker (the company offering the service - in this case, me)

Step 3 - the broker emails the scan of the card to the client sp they know they were in fact added.
Step 4 - the account appears on the credit file of the client.

FYI - the PROOF is on the client's credit report. THEY will know the line hit the file before anyone else because it's THEIR credit report.

Very simple. Very easy. Stay legal and stay away from the following:

no fico cards.
up front fee loans.
EIN in place of your SSN on a credit application is the DUMBEST thing you can do.
the promise of business credit without needing a guarantor. it is PURE FICTION.

Good luck.

Christian Virzi
New Credit Solutions Corp.
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#49 Sep 23, 2009
And the one with the good credit gets screwed.
au lines info

Metairie, LA

#50 Sep 30, 2009
Hi can you send me the info you have on acquiring an authorized user line? Thanks. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks.
Christian wrote:
Primary Trade Lines are not a good idea if you are selling them but they can help you if you are buying them for your personal credit. I have been in the credit enhancement business for 5 years and now I ONLY deal with authorized user accounts exclusively. The issue with primary accounts is that they are temporary. They are also fraudulent because you never had the account but it is being reported like you did. The only way this is possible is because the company doing the reporting is blatantly violating their reporting guidelines that are clearly spelled out by the bureaus. They are backadating an account and making up a credit limit that you can never use anywhere. In other words, they are not real lenders. There is no extension of usable credit. So here is what happens...XYZ company calls the 3 bureaus and says they want to apply to be able to report. So the bureaus send someone over to their offices for a site inspection and to verify that it's a real company, does the background and credit check on the owners...then XYZ company can now report to the bureaus. So now, in an effort to make as much money as they possibly can, they advertise heavily and collect fees from people to report false accounts to their credit files...and it works...for a while... THEN...after doing heavy volume for a few months, the bureaus now will want to do an "audit" to see if the accounts are real. So, the investigator goes to XYZ company to look at all the applications and IDs and signatures and guess what...they quickly learn that XYZ company was simply reporting fictious info onto people's credit for a fee - CLEAR FRAUD. So they immediately LOSE all reporting ability AND (this is the part people didn't know) ALL THE ACCOUNTS THAT XYZ EVER PUT ON NOW FALL OFF!!!! That's right. They fall off EVERYONE'S credit file. So now you have all these pissed off people who paid for lines. The other downside is that the credit bureaus have been known to "freeze" the consumers' credit file if they see to many of these types of accounts which is a vey big hassle. The moral of the story is this...UNDERSTAND that primary accounts are going to FALL OFF your credit file in about 3 months so make sure you are going to do whatever it is you are planning in that time. The smarter vendors of these accounts are now telling people upfront that the accounts will fall off which is fine since the proper expectation is being set at the start. Also, as a word of advice - and this comes straight from experience - you should INSIST that you either pay AFTER the lines hit OR you can put the funds into some type of escrow account until the lines hit. Good luck.(ps. if you want AU accounts which work great - i have them)
Alex

Orlando, FL

#51 Oct 2, 2009
I would be interested as well to review [email protected] .com
Christian Virzi wrote:
Those that understand the process of adding trade lines realize that you don't need safe funds. The ONLY trade lines that are LEGAL and that WORK and HAVE ALWAYS WORKED are authorized user accounts. If you're spending you money on anything else - you've already lost your money forever. I DEFY anyone to show me primary accounts that have posted and remained on a credit file. It's a joke. Trust me - I have lost TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on the "primary trade line" debacle. THEY DO NOT WORK. TRANSUNION FREEZES CREDIT FILES BECAUSE OF THEM. IT IS A NIGHTMARE FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED.
Now, back to what REALLY WORKS....
It is a very transparent process.
Step 1 - the CARD HOLDER is paid.(NO card holders add anyone without being paid.) If you can't pay up front, I don't need your business.
Step 2 - the CARD ARRIVES in the mail to the CARD HOLDER. The CARD HOLDER scans the image and sends it to the broker (the company offering the service - in this case, me)
Step 3 - the broker emails the scan of the card to the client sp they know they were in fact added.
Step 4 - the account appears on the credit file of the client.
FYI - the PROOF is on the client's credit report. THEY will know the line hit the file before anyone else because it's THEIR credit report.
Very simple. Very easy. Stay legal and stay away from the following:
no fico cards.
up front fee loans.
EIN in place of your SSN on a credit application is the DUMBEST thing you can do.
the promise of business credit without needing a guarantor. it is PURE FICTION.
Good luck.
Christian Virzi
New Credit Solutions Corp.
keshia

AOL

#52 Oct 25, 2009
I am also interested in tradelines randyy can you email me also [email protected]
BS Spotter

United States

#53 Nov 5, 2009
Fraud Alert !!

This post is being reported to the authorities.

Good Luck Gregg!!!
sergio

Rosemead, CA

#54 Nov 24, 2009
NO FICO SCORE CARDS wrote:
$3000 no fico score credit card. I know it might not be much but i can deliver...
I also have primary and authorized user tradelines
[email protected]
Send me some information. Interested in what you're offering.
[email protected]
sergio

Rosemead, CA

#55 Nov 24, 2009
Send me some information.
Interested in what you're offering.

[email protected]
martin jackson

United States

#56 Jan 9, 2010
Thanks for the inquires, but as of 1-8-09 We are no longer offering The $3000 no fico score card or equifax only personal loan.
martin jackson

United States

#57 Jan 9, 2010
What we are now offering is a $30,000-$75,000 small business loan program. You must have a seasoned corporation (atleast 2 years old) and personal credit scores of 660 or better (across the board) We charge a fee of 15% on the backend.

Bring your own shelf corp or one can be provided for $2000 UPRONT.

We also have autorized user tradelines ranging from $250-$650.

We are 100% legit and accept credit cards and or safefunds.
Rodney

Columbus, OH

#59 Feb 10, 2010
realdealbob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man.
Do you have a legit tradelines dealer..
Hit me back!!!
Thanks,
RDB
I am looking to purchase primary accounts A.S.A.P if you can help please contact me at [email protected] oo.com
Rodney

Columbus, OH

#60 Feb 10, 2010
Looking to purchased season primary accounts,if you can asist me please contact me A.S.A.p at [email protected] oo.com
Sirety

United States

#61 Mar 8, 2010
Chris Matthew scammer is back!!!!!!!
Also goes by Steve or John

http://rushmenewcard.info

Do not send this SOB any money!!!!!!!!!!
Alert
Sirety

United States

#62 Mar 8, 2010
Scam alert!!!!!!!!!! Chris Matthews aka JOHN

http://www.alternatecreditfiles.net

See how he accepts payments..

We accept PayPay minimum amount $400.00 and maximum amount $500.00. Not Available Yet

Moneygram Account Information
Receiver Code 2495
Account Number 4227972466640132
Company Rush
City/State New York, NY

Big time scammer always changing names every month.
All the programs are false. He is one of those small thiefs (like beggars) and will take whatever you can pay him upfront and then he will RUN.

Small Chris scammer!!
martin jackson

Woodland, CA

#64 Apr 1, 2010
now offering primary tradelines

$1500 each or 3 for $3500.

we accept cash, safefunds, paypal and credit cards.

[email protected]

we have a website, office etc, but I use this email for marketing due to spam bots.
Christian

Island Park, NY

#65 Apr 5, 2010
People -
AGED "Primary Accounts" are fraudulent. How is it that you don't know that at this late stage? Do you understand what an aged account is? It's an account that YOU NEVER REALLY HAD and it's being reported by a company that is VIOLATING their agreement with the credit bureaus. The reason why people lose money when paying for this service is because the service itself is fraudulent. Wake up. I have been in the credit enhancement business since 2006. This is what happens when you pay someone to add a seasoned (fraudulent) account to your credit... They are using a company that has the ability to report payment history to the credit bureaus. These are typically furniture stores, car dealers, some mortgage companies, etc. They are taking money to report FALSE info onto your credit file. That is a crime right off the bat since you never had the loan and never made a payment.
Here is the problem....
It's very difficult to get the ability to report in the first place (they come to your office, do background checks, etc...) so when you finally do get it, it's monitored and periodically it's audited to prevent fraud. What does that mean? It means that if XYZ credit company keeps reporting that all these people have perfect loans that were started years ago with perfect payment histories, the credit bureaus eventually are going to contact them and audit them to see the actual applications, look at the borrower's IDs, find out what the money borrowed was used for etc...
Since the company reporting this FICTION has none of these things on file, the credit bureaus immediately revoke their reporting ability. What does this mean? This means that EVEN if you're lucky enough for the account to post at all, they will soon vanish because when you get shut down and cannot report anymore, ALL THE ACCOUNTS YOU EVER reported will go away. The service is not legal. How can you expect to NOT get robbed when the very service you are paying for is against the law to begin with?????? You DESERVE to lose your money.
There is ONLY ONE LEGAL WAY TO HAVE AGE added to your credit and that is when the REAL CARD HOLDER PICKS UP THE PHONE AND ADDS YOU TO THEIR CARD AS A USER. THAT IS IT!!!!!!! Primary accounts are only legit WHEN THEY ARE NEW. If this does not strike you as common sense, then there is really nothing else I can do for you.
ALSO - another FRAUDULENT solution is a new credit file. The very act of putting another number on a credit application OTHER than your REAL SSN is a crime. It is called File Segregation. Stay away from Aged Primary Accounts and New Credit Files and you will not go wrong.
This is FREE ADVICE. If you still don't get it, you're a moron. Sorry.
Christian.
bella2009111

Denver, CO

#66 Apr 17, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheever needs to donate now and fast for Trump ... 1 min Cheever to Donate 3
The petroyuan is the big bet of Russia and China 3 min Cheever to Learn 5
Cheever's Grand Daughter asked: Where is the Me... 8 hr The Selfish Cheev... 3
Doodle Cheever can now rest well and sleep tight! Mon The Doodle Cheever 1
The Whistle Blowers Forum is dead. Mon Cheever Is Doomed 12
David Cheever Acts like A HaBa Dog to beg Feng ... Mon Cheever Is Doomed 2
Cheever is doomed for Judge ordered Trump to Re... Sun Cheever Is Doomed 1
More from around the web