Looking for Buyers of White Dove Bond...

Looking for Buyers of White Dove Bonds, Double Doves & Blue Dove

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Maria

Rodeo, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2010
We are looking for SERIOUS BUYERS of Mexican gold bonds.
We have access to:
- White dove bonds
- Double doves
- Blue dove
- 1913 Series C 975 pesos

We are looking for buyer and/or buyer reps only. Really
really serious people who are not time wasters. We need
to know the following:

- number/type of bonds you need
- how soon you need them
- offer on the bonds
- how quickly can you close
- your position in the deal
- where the buyer prefers TTM

Email me at [email protected]
TOP BUYER of DOVES

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Jul 25, 2010
We BUYERS and have 3 Dove's in contracts underway now, others we are vetting out, had dozens of bad packages sent in and the time it takes to get to that point is not good.

If you are pushing bonds that your don't own, that your not the mandate, or you in long chain and and you are not sure what you have for sure, then tell us exactly.

Most deals have to be in by Thursday and all this will end with the Doves.

This is only for Doves, other will be looked at and held back until the Gold Rush is over.

Please submit to www.theprotectedfund.com , and as accurately as possible and put in any notes you feel needed.

If you can put in the serial numbers, it will speed this up. They will be checked if they are on the black list.

Thanks you and Pray for success in this mad dash, aka Gold Rush.

Fred
TheProtectedFund.com
peter tucker 5177039190

Pinckney, MI

#3 Jul 25, 2010
have buyers
Gaz

Islamabad, Pakistan

#5 Jul 25, 2010
skype gaz.haq
Dina

Grand Blanc, MI

#6 Jul 27, 2010
I am working with Bank rep to purchase 1913 C Series Bonds, White Doves, Mini Doves, Double Doves and Blue
Doves. You can contact me on gmail,(dinaleesikora)or Skype (dinasikora)if you wish to sell. We can close in 48 hours but hurry the cutoff date is July 31st.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 31, 2010
Maria wrote:
We have access to:
- White dove bonds
- Double doves
- Blue dove
to know the following:
- how soon you need them
- offer on the bonds
We have very serious buyers for White Dove Bonds I have emailed you please review and get back to me asap [email protected]
Darrell Shavers

Chicago Heights, IL

#10 Jul 31, 2010
I have a strong buyer. Looking for Doves,Blues eagles.Serious sellers only please. [email protected] Quick turn around. Buyer is serious and straight to the point.
Mohamed Turay

Oak Ridge, NJ

#11 Aug 1, 2010
Dear Sir:
Greetings ......Time to make money...
URGENT help needed with All your sellers of Bonds. We need blue doves, white dove, double doves, and double eagles.
A buyer (Federal Reserve Bank) wants to buy/close on these today.
My source will get the seller the LOI and the FPA will follow right behind it. I will need the genealogy with the information listed below. Please keep the genealogy list very short and sub your other people out.
Simple Info request that I need ASAP!
1. Confirm SN's are 1851, 2051, and 2095
2. What is the Issue Date for each bond (on back of each bond)
3. Where is the placement of the Issue Date on each Bond (i.e. upper right, middle right, etc).
4. What is the Face Value on each Bond
5. What is the location of the bonds - city and facility (i.e. Mexico City - Bank)
6. Name/Address/E-mail/Phone number of who to make LOI out to
You immediate help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Mohamed
Email: [email protected]
Mark Lapham

Concord, CA

#12 Aug 1, 2010
Attorney is direct to 4 banks still purchasing the C 975 peso bonds, mini doves, white dove bonds, double doves, and the blue dove bonds.

Highest prices and commissions paid.

Must be able to produce the seller or the sellers representative and a complete package for the bonds.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 1, 2010
We are looking for White Dove Bonds. We are dealing directly with the Federal Reserve and can close asap for as many as you have. Be aware there are a lot of fake bonds out on the market right now so please do not waist our time.

We are very serious and will close today. Email me and I will set up a call with our Buyer Mandate.

[email protected]
No Joke

Cambridge, MA

#15 Aug 4, 2010
The list of unlicensed joker-brokers illegally selling or brokering the purchase or sale of financial instruments keeps rising every week ... I am amazed but the Fed's (SEC & FBI) should be putting an end to these activities soon.
Dave

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Aug 5, 2010
If you are the buyer or buyers rep Only please contact me at your earliest convenience. I am with the sellers reps & we have White Doves, Blue Doves,1913 series C 975s, so if interested in a real selling source please contact me at ([email protected] .com )
adolfo

Orlando, FL

#17 Aug 6, 2010
hi ms maria am direct buyer of bonds no more white doves but blues are good and also the 975 let me know if still available. also pls I would like not to waste time with price shoppers contact me if you have interest to sell. [email protected] or gerry.lemoine on skype.
Maria wrote:
We have access to:
- White dove bonds
- Double doves
- Blue dove
to know the following:
- how soon you need them
- offer on the bonds
Circumvention Destroyer

Reynoldsburg, OH

#18 Aug 7, 2010
Good Day All, I'm here to wish everyone the best of luck. We all I can imagine are working very hard day and night to close and have success in at least one of these transaction. But I felt compelled to start posting information in regards to those who are not here to work with Integrity and honesty. Only to aide those who are here for the right reasons as myself,so that you will not become victimized by these Snakes and Sharks. For several weeks the individual in which I am about to expose worked closely within a network, gaining the trust of three of the most loyal and honest individuals that you will ever meet within this business. He was given excessive information as he was trusted to proceed, only for them to find out that he was circumventing. Of course when they suspected this, he was confronted by one of the individuals of the team, in which he denied all allegations against him. But what he didn't know is that this team is such a blessed group of individuals that when he approached another team of individuals with their product, they immediately contacted this team and advised them of what had occured which proves that anyone who has done business with them know their chracter's and therefore felt it necessary to advise them of this individual: BART GABE
THIS EMAIL WAS FORWARDED TO ME TODAY. AS I HAVE BEEN IN ACTIVE WORKS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL

Bart,
I spoke to my VERY GOOD FRIEND ***** throughout the day today and he indicated that you and Fernando were in process of taking down a blue and red dove today and had actually submitted an unsigned LOI. I had asked throughout the day if you or Fernando had mentioned my name or that of my group and he said "absolutely not" but because I send an email and make phone contact with everyone I send you to, he knew immediately who you were especially since I connected you to him on the Newport Beach bonds. I am so glad that I presented to him the trade platform that actually placed them in contract and is funding this a.m. but he would not have let you take these down without acknowledging me on the fee agreement. It looks like you may avoid letting your team know the same things as they were also not noted said Peter.

As a sidenote:***** and her team asked today if the 4000 975s I had avaialble came from you, and I said no, and asked why, she indicated that they all have an issue with you and possible circumvention. They are pursuing resolving that issue.

I have also made contact with all of the individuals that I presented to you and was given the information about your contact to them and of your requests. I am appalled that you would ask for exclusivity from one of my sources without even mentioning that I presented them to you. You have shown the type of character that you are and I am very thankful that God saw fit for you to be exposed. I know my partner intends to report you to Interpol and since we have not heard any response back from Nancy, I believe that she will be filed in that report as well.

It is ashame that you would act upon greed and disregard my honest attempt at being successful in a venture with you and your team!!! I would NEVER have presented you to anyone without explaining that I do not trust your intentions but lets see if he can deliver....everyone reported back to me your actions and when you stopped the 10 phone calls a day, I had already known what you were up to and that is why you asked about the change in my demeanor. I pray that you receive what you are due!!!

THANKS BART GABE!!! OF
( Eagle Nationwide Mortgage)
peter tucker 5177039190

Pinckney, MI

#19 Aug 8, 2010
[HAVE ALL THREE
Mark Lapham

Concord, CA

#20 Aug 8, 2010
Attorney is direct to 4 buyers purchasing the White doves, double doves, blue doves, double blue doves, red doves, founders dove and purple doves.

Highest prices and commissions paid.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. SELLERS MANDATE OR SELLERS REPS ONLY WITH COMPLETE PACKAGES.

ART PALPALLATOC

San Mateo, CA

#21 Aug 8, 2010
Dave wrote:
If you are the buyer or buyers rep Only please contact me at your earliest convenience. I am with the sellers reps & we have White Doves, Blue Doves,1913 series C 975s, so if interested in a real selling source please contact me at ([email protected] .com )
Dave please contact me at [email protected]
i will put you in contact with the buyer rep
looking for one white, and blue dove.
CDH

United States

#22 Aug 9, 2010
I have institutional Buyer that is purchasing the Founder, Red, Blue and White Dove Mexican Bonds.
If you are direct to Seller's Mandate, or Attorney please come forward.
Please contact me via email, [email protected]
Thanks
CD
Yasser

Kuwait

#23 Aug 9, 2010
i have buyer and direct with him directly, and we are urgent requier white and blue bonds. we can close very fast.
mail :- [email protected]
skyp:- yasser_al_abd1
steve

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Aug 14, 2010
looking for real sellers for the White2.5B/1.5B,Blue & 975s bonds.Will need the following if you will :
front & back copy of the bond
freshly dated affidavit of ownership-should mention city where the bond is for logistic reasons
freshly dated letter of attestation usually prepared by an attorney
letter of exclusivity for 72 hours
copy of passport of owner
CIS of owner
Skr if available
A contract will be issued within 72hrs exclusitivity period if they check out
Please send all replies to:[email protected] for responses thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crook Fisher Tried to Lie For David Cheever.. W... 16 hr The Crook Fisher 1
The Fakers In The West Are Known To Steal and R... 16 hr All Fakers 1
David Bit Con Cheever's Dream To Be Super Rich ... 17 hr Liar Fisher 3
How Long Could David Cheever Stay Above The Law... 17 hr Cheating Game 3
Peter Ozimba (Jul '12) Thu Ramon Grullon 5
Bitcoin + All Cyber Currency Are Used To Cheat ... Thu Cyber Currency Is... 1
Get %45 Percent Off Your Next House Buy In Canada Nov 15 Csorbz 1
More from around the web