What is the myth about Rockefeller??

What is the myth about Rockefeller??

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Few realize that Rockefeller was not known only to his enormous wealth...It is his spirit and never yielding effort to do deeds in life..

He was not born into the Wealth but he built the Wealth!! There is A Day And Night Difference!

To follow my life story, I spent weeks if not months to study the history of rare Coins and digest them prudently: It gave me the path and guide to collect those rare Silver Dollar Coins..

The hundreds of thousands of dollars I spent in almost twenty years since 1980s to collect show the fine and most satisfying result at end: I am the most avid Collector of Rare Coins in this world..

If not because the urge of my family, no body would even know that I have those 48 Rarest and most Valuable Silver Dollar Coins - The Rest is History!!

Wait till some one to find out my other collections like Jade, Porcelains and all kinds of Cultural Relics in Gold, Silver and Bronze from China!!!

No small minds deserve to see my achievements in Life!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2013
A Justday wrote:
Few realize that Rockefeller was not known only to his enormous wealth...It is his spirit and never yielding effort to do deeds in life..
He was not born into the Wealth but he built the Wealth!! There is A Day And Night Difference!
To follow my life story, I spent weeks if not months to study the history of rare Coins and digest them prudently: It gave me the path and guide to collect those rare Silver Dollar Coins..
The hundreds of thousands of dollars I spent in almost twenty years since 1980s to collect show the fine and most satisfying result at end: I am the most avid Collector of Rare Coins in this world..
If not because the urge of my family, no body would even know that I have those 48 Rarest and most Valuable Silver Dollar Coins - The Rest is History!!
Wait till some one to find out my other collections like Jade, Porcelains and all kinds of Cultural Relics in Gold, Silver and Bronze from China!!!
No small minds deserve to see my achievements in Life!!!
What a load of camel crap you posted here.

First, you sparked my curiosity as to what would you be saying about a man, whose family is dearly loved by my family and, you then proceed to start massaging your own ego with nonsense and with stuff no one can confirm and verify.

On behalf of the thousand members of this forum, I demand you cease wasting our time with your self serving nonsense posts. No one gives a rat's ass about your alleged wealth. We have evidence that you are poor (and there is nothing wrong with being poor), but we hate it when you brag about things foreign to you.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of camel crap you posted here.
First, you sparked my curiosity as to what would you be saying about a man, whose family is dearly loved by my family and, you then proceed to start massaging your own ego with nonsense and with stuff no one can confirm and verify.
On behalf of the thousand members of this forum, I demand you cease wasting our time with your self serving nonsense posts. No one gives a rat's ass about your alleged wealth. We have evidence that you are poor (and there is nothing wrong with being poor), but we hate it when you brag about things foreign to you.
Your family can love but no one cares!! A Hispanic speaking Shit!! Let the law catch you soon!!

My posting had your name all over it...And your intimate chats with A federal judge can land you in Jail even Rockefeller could not save you!!

Just wait...That posting has been forwarded to more place than one as A Reminder!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... 7 min LOL Cheever 3
David Cheever is doing what he promised he woul... 21 min Alacran Negro 1
News Politically charged report sheds more light on ... 14 hr a_visitor 5
Lucifer Will Grab All Those Brits By The Throat... Thu LOL Britain 1
News 2 Defendants In Lillelid Murders Want Sentence ... (Mar '17) Wed Tabitha 13
All Those Ghostly Europeans Sowed The Seed of E... Sep 19 LOL Cheever 3
David Cheever Still Has A Chance to Pay Up His ... Sep 18 Fugitive Cheever 3
More from around the web