I am waiting for the prompt response ...

I am waiting for the prompt response from the Court on my Petitions...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2013
On Aug. 8, 2013 and on Aug. 13, 2013, the Court sent its written replies on my Petitions of August 7, 2013 and of August 9, 2013 and confirmed the referenced Petitions for Review under the Rule of 28 USC 351...They were quite commendable!!!

Now, I am patiently waiting for the last two written Petitions dated August 17, 2013 (The Second Re-affirmation) and August 19, 2013 (The Final Re-affirmation) for Reviews by the Judicial Council of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, NY pursuant to the Rules of 28 USC 351-364 (Note the changes of Rule under 28 USC 351 to Rules 28 USC 351-364)!!!

The Court is now given the Subpoena Power in its investigations of the Judicial Misconducts of Judge RJA in Court throughout his past Orders and Rulings in two filed Civil Action cases...And Recusal and other disciplinary action can be expected in the forthcoming Court Orders and Rulings by the Judicial Council!

The point: It is not often to witness the Recusal plus the Disciplinary Action of A Federal Judge in our life time..But the Lack of Impartiality, Mental Fitness plus other discoveries of more serious Misconducts to be confirmed shall set this Judicial Council Review apart from all other instances..

Let me also point out there are very, very few and far in between of any legal precedences present if I recall correctly!

God bless America!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Smart Cheever Is Mounting A Revolt To Outsm... Jun 26 The Revolt 1
Thank To That Oba Maggot, Illinois Is To Become... Jun 25 The Junk State 1
David The Tax Cheater Should Never Forget Oba F... Jun 25 Forget Not Oba 1
I Doubt US Dared to Declare The Date of Poverty... Jun 25 Jesse Crook Cheever 3
The Liar Cheever Became the Crook When He Pocke... Jun 24 The Crook Cheever 3
Pay Attention: China Is Aimed To Be Poverty Fre... Jun 24 Tepper The Witness 5
The Days Of Tax Cheater David Cheever Are Numbe... Jun 24 The Credential 1
More from around the web