I am a master mind of reading Facial ...

I am a master mind of reading Facial Signs...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2013
In my life I watch and pay close attentions to one's deeds and his or her facial signs...I am not superstitious and in fact, I hate Superstitions to a Fault!!!

In stead, this deep-rooted belief is proven so often Right and held true in the last two decades..I am proud of my keen sense of observation and I am posting now for all to learn:

This started in the early Morning hours when I watched the life story of Mark Twain on PBS...When I heard about Mark Twain writing his own biograph, and his tragic life events including the loss of his favored Home in Elmira, NY and staying abroad in Europe for decades because the death of his brother and his 24 year old daughter, I realized he was trying his best to do what is best at - to write about IT!

In his declining years, he looked the best for history to remember!!

Meanwhile, I saw plenty of young men and women on TV (the programs of Classical Arts for ONE) w/ talents from playing piano to singing opera...But, few achieved success in the material life of prosperity...They look good and progressive..But, it takes skill of selling themselves or publicizing! The current culture of racial tolerance kills them!! The presence of those ugly faces on TV under the equal opportunity from all the news media will destroy America...Try to air the best and most able for all the young audience to follow:

In Buffalo, NY, the new program to transfer 2,000 under achiever students from INNER City to Suburban Schools AGAIN under the deadline of getting fundings from NY State will decimate the chances for some young and bright kids in the nearby Suburbs to succeed...Why would A Free Society force the subjects and residents to condescend to the lowest sector and to force their kids to learn the bad habits of You Know What!!

One of my neighbors' daughter dropped out of High school because she was made pregnant by a Black under the circumstance...Now, she could not come back to visit her parents for being almost like Street Homeless twelve years later...And her family felt so guilty for being liberal minded - A lesson for all!

I am not racial or even A Racist...But, I can not tolerate the Racial Injustice!!! Too many got hurt, cried their hearts out and could not Write to inform - The American Scene!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2013
What is next?

Lessons in how to train a flee to play the piano?

Incredible crap you post here, wasting valuable space.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2013
I know that you and cohorts ate going to Jail!!!

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2013
A Justday wrote:
I know that you and cohorts ate going to Jail!!!
Speak English?
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 18, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak English?
My thoughts flow like water...I type them many, many times not even giving a Second Thought! I believe my English is far better than your Hispanics!!!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts flow like water...I type them many, many times not even giving a Second Thought! I believe my English is far better than your Hispanics!!!
"I believe my English is far better than your Hispanics!!!"

Let me ask you again....DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jul 19, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
"I believe my English is far better than your Hispanics!!!"
Let me ask you again....DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?
My English is proven in many of my postings...Your Hispanics is hardly understood by any!!!

Just Wait for Senate Judiciary Committee Investigation: Your Call to Judge RJA will be the Nail to your Coffin!!

Since: Jul 13

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 20, 2013
I am sure your English is perfect
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Adam_Goldman wrote:
I am sure your English is perfect
My English is good enough to express what I have in mind...Let me put it this way: Few in America are able to follow my example to tell!

It has more to do with their lack of minds and certainly lack of education! The rest is due to their in-sensitivity to what surrounds them!!

It explains why very, very few attain financial independence, and much less to be able to claim fame in wealth and deeds!!!

Show me your millions!

Location hidden

#10 Jul 21, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
My English is good enough to express what I have in mind...Let me put it this way: Few in America are able to follow my example to tell!
It has more to do with their lack of minds and certainly lack of education! The rest is due to their in-sensitivity to what surrounds them!!
It explains why very, very few attain financial independence, and much less to be able to claim fame in wealth and deeds!!!
Show me your millions!
Hahahaha.....

Just check ("Google earth") this clowns home address and you will see the following.
1) His home is old
2) His home is valued at $125,000
3) His home needs basic repairs
5) His home is located in the poorest residential area in Buffalo, NY

Hardly the basic credentials of a "rich man".
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jul 21, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha.....
Just check ("Google earth") this clowns home address and you will see the following.
1) His home is old
2) His home is valued at $125,000
3) His home needs basic repairs
5) His home is located in the poorest residential area in Buffalo, NY
Hardly the basic credentials of a "rich man".
Why bother to talk to a man of dementia...My coins worth $ 260 m USD plus my collections of Jade, Porcelain + Cultural relics from China worth at least $ 750 m USD if any one has money to buy some of it from me!

I just spent quarter a million USD in the past four months on e-Bay..David
Drit can lie and lie...Do I care??

Location hidden

#14 Jul 22, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother to talk to a man of dementia...My coins worth $ 260 m USD plus my collections of Jade, Porcelain + Cultural relics from China worth at least $ 750 m USD if any one has money to buy some of it from me!
I just spent quarter a million USD in the past four months on e-Bay..David
Drit can lie and lie...Do I care??
LOL!

The point is: No one believes a word that you print here.

SHOW ME THE MONEY BABY!
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jul 22, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
The point is: No one believes a word that you print here.
SHOW ME THE MONEY BABY!
There is no need to impress you, the Drit!!! MY Sign tells me: You are heading to the Poor House!!

Location hidden

#16 Jul 22, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to impress you, the Drit!!! MY Sign tells me: You are heading to the Poor House!!
Is the sign red and it reads: STOP (?)
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jul 22, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the sign red and it reads: STOP (?)
The sign says: Here is the mental institute for the Dementia Drit!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheever Is Now Known As The Bulb Head Cheever W... 2 hr The Bulb Head ... 1
Now, US Began To Compare Its Naval Force With T... Tue China Navy 1
That Midget Cheever Is A Dumb Jail Bird in DC P... Tue The Jail Bird ... 1
China Has Established The Monument For Reclaimi... Tue Show Strength ... 1
It Is Smort for Reuters To Talk About A G-7 Mee... Mon G7 My Foot 2
WSJ Said A Deepening Trade Deficit With China B... Mon Tax Cut Foes 1
James Comey Revealed That Putin Told Trump To F... Mon LOL Fisher 7