Hardy Money Investor Needed for Monet...

Hardy Money Investor Needed for Monetizing Hard Assets

Posted in the Banking Forum

William H Steiner

Panama

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Looking for Corporate or Private Investor to Monetize Assets.
Emeralds - Sapphires - Jade – Rubies - Diamonds – Fine Art Paintings - Real Estate and other High Worth related assets.
Assets come with GIA appraisals or certified appraisals, SKR, stored at secured facilities around the world and also can be moved by Brinks to the Investors Bank or secured location. Insurance provided by a A+ Standard & Poor’s rated carrier on all assets.
Monetization can be in a form of cash or acceptable Bank Instrument.
Investor can inquire with confidence to [email protected]
Jeffrey Babb

Merchantville, NJ

#3 Aug 31, 2012
I can have your hard assets monetized.
[email protected]
AUSTIN

Accra, Ghana

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Hi William,

I sent you an email kindly check it and get back to me. if you still have any deal available send me the complete docs for review.We are direct to decision makers in regards to any type of Securities Based Lending.

Securities Based Lending

Our lending program allows your clients to use their assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, MTN’s and other securities,Gold,Rubies,Jewlery ,Fine Art,Paintings,Emeralds,Sapphir es,BG,SBLC etc) as collateral to obtain funds for any purpose.

Benefits

Interest rates always below 4.50%– Fixed
Credit and income are not considered
No closing costs
Aggressive LTV – up to 80-90%
Interest-only payments
No upfront or Due Diligence fees
Funds may be used for any purpose
Non-personal recourse loan
Close in a matter of days

Send us an email with your Loan scenario: [email protected] com.

Austin
K van Setten

Tilburg, Netherlands

#10 Sep 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Steiner,
was wondering if you have been succesful in finding a corprate or private investor to monetize the asset's as mentioned below. I am looking for the same in regard to a sapphire collection accompanied by up-to-date SKR and GIA appraial.
If you are able to share info with me then please contact me on the following email: [email protected]
Regards,
Klaas van Setten
William H Steiner wrote:
Looking for Corporate or Private Investor to Monetize Assets.
Emeralds - Sapphires - Jade – Rubies - Diamonds – Fine Art Paintings - Real Estate and other High Worth related assets.
Assets come with GIA appraisals or certified appraisals, SKR, stored at secured facilities around the world and also can be moved by Brinks to the Investors Bank or secured location. Insurance provided by a A+ Standard & Poor’s rated carrier on all assets.
Monetization can be in a form of cash or acceptable Bank Instrument.
Investor can inquire with confidence to [email protected]

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 14, 2013
K van Setten wrote:
Dear Mr. Steiner,
was wondering if you have been succesful in finding a corprate or private investor to monetize the asset's as mentioned below. I am looking for the same in regard to a sapphire collection accompanied by up-to-date SKR and GIA appraial.
If you are able to share info with me then please contact me on the following email: [email protected]
Regards,
Klaas van Setten
<quoted text>
If your SKR is paid for, comes from right bank and if you have insurance for it, we can monetize it and multiply it's value. Let me know what your situation is. Thank you [email protected]
K van Setten

Tilburg, Netherlands

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
If your SKR is paid for, comes from right bank and if you have insurance for it, we can monetize it and multiply it's value. Let me know what your situation is. Thank you [email protected]
The SKR is paid for and up-to-date. The appraised Sapphire collection value is U$ 430 million. Sapphire collection is stored within a vault in Florida USA. There is no insurence wrap available.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 15, 2013
K van Setten wrote:
<quoted text>
The SKR is paid for and up-to-date. The appraised Sapphire collection value is U$ 430 million. Sapphire collection is stored within a vault in Florida USA. There is no insurence wrap available.
We can multiply that 430M very quickly, but Platform will never cover clients own insurance. Otherwise asset is invalid as an instrument. Client gets reimbursed for his insurance within first few days of trading. If you're ready to get that insurance wrap, please send me the SKR via email.

Regards
K van Setten

Tilburg, Netherlands

#14 Sep 16, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can multiply that 430M very quickly, but Platform will never cover clients own insurance. Otherwise asset is invalid as an instrument. Client gets reimbursed for his insurance within first few days of trading. If you're ready to get that insurance wrap, please send me the SKR via email.
Regards
Do you have any idea what the insurence wrap would cost and which insurence company to approach for that? What is the estimated LTV on such an asset?

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2013
K van Setten wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea what the insurence wrap would cost and which insurence company to approach for that? What is the estimated LTV on such an asset?
You can get it with Allianz, Lloyd, ING, Zurich Insurance Group or other top 10 European insurance companies. Although the question is; where is that asset stored. Security House or the bank. I'm not sure who is managing the options for the owner, but this could be done through sophisticated inside connections only, so before you spend any money on insurance, or make any other moves, please contact me via email. This discussion should not be continued on public forum. It is even possible that you might not need insurance, but I would have to see that SKR first and then we can tell you precisely, what is the most profitable use.

Regards

Since: Feb 15

Dumfries, VA

#26 Feb 23, 2015
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get it with Allianz, Lloyd, ING, Zurich Insurance Group or other top 10 European insurance companies. Although the question is; where is that asset stored. Security House or the bank. I'm not sure who is managing the options for the owner, but this could be done through sophisticated inside connections only, so before you spend any money on insurance, or make any other moves, please contact me via email. This discussion should not be continued on public forum. It is even possible that you might not need insurance, but I would have to see that SKR first and then we can tell you precisely, what is the most profitable use.
Regards
I also have assets that I want to monetize. Please email me to discuss options that you have.

Avon, IN

#33 Oct 20, 2015
Have a corporate bond registered on London Stock Exchange but I need an insurance wrap ASAP for the full face value... Can you help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheever Came out his Grave to Scare His Cohort ... 49 min David ChiVa 7
ChiVa in Japan means your life is over..Plan ah... 55 min David ChiVa 1
It is Time for all Japs to Die of Starvation fo... 5 hr Japs Death 2
The Deceased Cheever Chew Green Grass like A Ra... 16 hr Ghost Cheever 2
Stop SSI Payment to David Cheever now and No Ne... 17 hr Stop Payment 5
David Cheever left A $ 23+ m Cash Hoard plus Mi... Mon Treasure Hunt 1
US Economic Strength is A Mirage... Mon Ghost Cheever 2
More from around the web