Why Do 1.4 Million Americans Work At Walmart, With Many More Trying To?

Posted in the Banking Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
The Progressive American

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

My answer: Try to get a college degree and find the job they like...Or, they shall get stuck!!!

The debate of Raising the Minimum Wages is ringing everywhere daily and loudly w/ ear shattering noise: Before long, the chimes of Christmas Season could not be heard!!

My advice to those young and restless - Find other ways to prosperity! The social welfare w/ Food Stamps is not the answer...To work at Walmart and fast food Joints hoping for even better wages is a dream not to be fulfilled any time soon!!!

The point: Walmart is paying $ 11.5 per hour...How much more do you desire?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Once again, your comments show your ignorance.
Aren't you aware of today's employment market conditions? Aren't you aware of the hundred of thousand people holding "BA / BS / Masters and Ph.D.," degrees have to take job at a much lower pay scale, because there is nothing else out there?
I have 29 Ph.D., holders in my payroll earning the same amount as the ones holding a High School diploma. At least they are employed and they are able to feed their families.
Are't you collecting welfare checks and foodstamps? According to the court systems, evertime you file, you also claim financial distress and ask the court to wave the court fees. And they have.
The Progressive American wrote:
My answer: Try to get a college degree and find the job they like...Or, they shall get stuck!!!
The debate of Raising the Minimum Wages is ringing everywhere daily and loudly w/ ear shattering noise: Before long, the chimes of Christmas Season could not be heard!!
My advice to those young and restless - Find other ways to prosperity! The social welfare w/ Food Stamps is not the answer...To work at Walmart and fast food Joints hoping for even better wages is a dream not to be fulfilled any time soon!!!
The point: Walmart is paying $ 11.5 per hour...How much more do you desire?
A Legal Expert

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

David Cheever wrote:
Once again, your comments show your ignorance.
Aren't you aware of today's employment market conditions? Aren't you aware of the hundred of thousand people holding "BA / BS / Masters and Ph.D.," degrees have to take job at a much lower pay scale, because there is nothing else out there?
I have 29 Ph.D., holders in my payroll earning the same amount as the ones holding a High School diploma. At least they are employed and they are able to feed their families.
Are't you collecting welfare checks and foodstamps? According to the court systems, evertime you file, you also claim financial distress and ask the court to wave the court fees. And they have.
<quoted text>
The time has come for David Cheever to collect Food Stamps for his grand daughter!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kellogg Upgraded by Citigroup to "Buy" (Mar '12) 2 hr Youdont Kare 2
There is a more important question for David Ch... 4 hr A Legal Expert 1
Why David Cheever is being accused of Tax Evasi... 5 hr A Legal Expert 6
In need of a Bank that can receive KTT payments (Jun '12) 5 hr Ron_58 8
To avoid complication, the name change in my N... (Oct '12) 12 hr A Legal Expert 8
Why should Citibank pay David Cheever $ 122 m i... 12 hr A Justday 5
Let me recount the 2014 January Infamy of David... 12 hr A Justday 3
•••
•••
•••
•••