It was A God Send, don't mess it up, Michael Corbat!

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2013
It rarely happened from being a Football player to a Bank CEO...So, Michael Corbat was a lucky star and paid handsomely: Citigroup CEO Corbat paid $11.5 million in 2012 - Feb. 22, 2013!!

My advice to him: Don't get dragged thru mud by David Cheever and that old buddy and crony of David Cheever...For they are way past their bed time..Michael O'Neill came out of no where and can leave like that!!!

My Civil Action Case against Corbat + O'Neill of Citibank may cost you a great deal personally if not handled with caution + judgment!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2013
A Justday wrote:
It rarely happened from being a Football player to a Bank CEO...So, Michael Corbat was a lucky star and paid handsomely: Citigroup CEO Corbat paid $11.5 million in 2012 - Feb. 22, 2013!!
My advice to him: Don't get dragged thru mud by David Cheever and that old buddy and crony of David Cheever...For they are way past their bed time..Michael O'Neill came out of no where and can leave like that!!!
My Civil Action Case against Corbat + O'Neill of Citibank may cost you a great deal personally if not handled with caution + judgment!!!
Can anyone spell: INSANE?
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone spell: INSANE?
David Cheever is not only insane but also blind...Why should Citibank pay you $ 122+ m in the two years (2011-2012) while Michael Corbat received only a tiny fraction of that: Don't forget Corbat is the CEO??

Something is fishy...And it is enough to get him ousted!!! Be smart and use what little you have!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Those who stand in the way to investigate will ... 11 min Thomas T Lee 2
David Cheever needs to contact Citibank fast... 13 min Thomas T Lee 8
Donald Trump Fired Back at Conclusion of CPAC S... 22 min Thomas T Lee 2
China finally approved A $ 40 B USD Project of ... 1 hr New Approach in C... 1
All the Wrong Focus in this land will lead you ... 7 hr A Piece of Trash 1
dtc & weblink transfer (Jul '13) 12 hr Thamo 39
Youcef Rustum was lucky, All 7 m Refugees from ... 12 hr Shamful Youcef Ru... 2
More from around the web