Kung-fu Panda and Chinese Philosophy...

Kung-fu Panda and Chinese Philosophy...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Nov 30, 2013
I spent the whole afternoon Watching Kung-fu Panda, A Cartoon Series about the various characters portrayed!!

As a matter of fact, I watched the two programs more than once to renew many facets of real and genuine Chinese Philosophy that are not presented well in the Western World!!!

The tenacity and art of perfection that are so well and yet subtly hidden in the Cartoons need to be posted to give the World a fresh new understanding What Chinese really IS!!

All those distorted and twisted postings on Google about Chinese are out of Whack and devilish Propaganda only!!! For Chinese Are A Race of Courage and Justice! Not to mention the Inner Peace!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 30, 2013
A Justday wrote:
I spent the whole afternoon Watching Kung-fu Panda, A Cartoon Series about the various characters portrayed!!
As a matter of fact, I watched the two programs more than once to renew many facets of real and genuine Chinese Philosophy that are not presented well in the Western World!!!
The tenacity and art of perfection that are so well and yet subtly hidden in the Cartoons need to be posted to give the World a fresh new understanding What Chinese really IS!!
All those distorted and twisted postings on Google about Chinese are out of Whack and devilish Propaganda only!!! For Chinese Are A Race of Courage and Justice! Not to mention the Inner Peace!!!
It took you the whole afternoon to watch a 1.30hr movie? Once again, it confirms how slow your mentality is.

Second, if I want to read and learn MORE about your Chinese history, all I have to do is open a book and read how the Chinese were spanked by the Japanese and how this mutual hatred continues today.

Justice in China? Are you serious?
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Nov 30, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
It took you the whole afternoon to watch a 1.30hr movie? Once again, it confirms how slow your mentality is.
Second, if I want to read and learn MORE about your Chinese history, all I have to do is open a book and read how the Chinese were spanked by the Japanese and how this mutual hatred continues today.
Justice in China? Are you serious?
Now, it is proof to show how limited of David Cheever's knowledge: There is a Kung-Fu 2 shown along with the original Kung-fu Movie!!!

Let me come to that Japs brutality: Japs killed hundreds of thousands of American soldiers in Philippines, Hawaii and few other islands during the World War II... David Cheever forgot it already!!

Finally, let me tell the story of "Susi" David Cheever and lots of Americans love so much: Susi is the beggars' food in Japan w/ little or no fish (Japs National dish) blended in a ball of rice!!!

Japan will face the Heaven's curse like Philippines...There is no tomorrow - Mark my words!!! Remember the Typhoon Haiyan???

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, it is proof to show how limited of David Cheever's knowledge: There is a Kung-Fu 2 shown along with the original Kung-fu Movie!!!
Let me come to that Japs brutality: Japs killed hundreds of thousands of American soldiers in Philippines, Hawaii and few other islands during the World War II... David Cheever forgot it already!!
Finally, let me tell the story of "Susi" David Cheever and lots of Americans love so much: Susi is the beggars' food in Japan w/ little or no fish (Japs National dish) blended in a ball of rice!!!
Japan will face the Heaven's curse like Philippines...There is no tomorrow - Mark my words!!! Remember the Typhoon Haiyan???
First of all, it is called "sushi" and second of all, do you remember the latest disasters in China? You appear to have selected memory.
A Legal Expert

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Dec 2, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it is called "sushi" and second of all, do you remember the latest disasters in China? You appear to have selected memory.
You call Sushi...But, I call Susi for it is being A Beggar Food!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Let Yahoo News Fool You about Your Old Fi... 1 hr Stay In Guam 1
People In America Spent Money They Don't Have A... 1 hr The Debtor Nation 1
My Walloping Dragon Will Initiate The Events To... 11 hr The Dragon Howl 1
It Is Up To DC Trump To Not Falter At This Earl... 16 hr Trump Falters 1
My Walloping Dragon Said Cheever Having No Chan... 18 hr The Demising Chee... 3
That Squatter Cheever Needs to Find Ways to Fee... 18 hr Cheever The Fool 5
Car Imports In China Slumped Because of Domesti... 18 hr The Beggar Cheever 5
More from around the web