THE MEGA- CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY involv...

THE MEGA- CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY involving (David Cheever) Peter Walton + RBS

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Pursuer

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2014
Read this: DAVID REA • a year ago
PRIVATE BANKING WHISTLEBLOWERS - DATE: OCTOBER 22, 2012

THE MEGA- CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY THAT WE ARE REVEALING TO YOU IS VERY SOPHISTICATED INVOLVING INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE BANKING FRAUD, ASSET HIDING, MONEY LAUNDERING, TAX EVASION + THE EUROCLEAR INTERBANK SCREEN. THE CONSPIRATORS ARE NICHOLAS BURGOYNE + ROGUE BANKERS..

1)(DAVID CHEEVER) PETER WALTON RBS JUNE 15, 2012 EMAIL TO NICHOLAS BURGOYNE.docx (application/vnd.openxmlformat s-officedocument.wordprocessin gml.document) 17K

This June 15, 2012 email shows:
a) 24,590 euros of Mr. Mundell 25,000 euros being credited to Mr. Burgoyne's RBS bank Account Number GB55 RBOS 1600 0710 1946 02. The remaining 410 euros is not accounted for anywhere.
b) Mr. Peter Walton opened sub-accounts for us at RBS (David Rea, Mr. de Caluwe) but these sub-accounts have been closed without our authorization.
c) The monies Mr. Walton was to send to us never arrived (25M euros = Mr. Mundell, 6M USD euros = Mr. Rea, 1M USD = Mr. de Caluwe).
d) The remaining monies in our RBS sub-accounts have disappeared without our authorization. Repeated requests for the accounting of these monies have been ignored.

At end, David Cheever Trust in Chicago, IL and Citigroup consented to pay fines for their alleged operations...But, no reasons were given!

As a Whistleblower, I beg IRS, OCC and Fed in America will look further the link of all this entities to One David Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii + Michael O'Neill!

For it is the Mega-Criminal Conspiracy that will threaten and endanger the US economic interest and integrity not just now but to the future!!
The Pursuer

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2014
Read this: The Biggest Financial Scam In World History Washington's Blog
www.washingtonsblog.com › Politics / World News‎
Jul 5, 2012 - There have been numerous big banking scandals recently..... http://www.oneillquigley.eu Michael O'Neill ... No, not those with the gold.... 1)(DAVID CHEEVER) PETER WALTON RBS JUNE 15, 2012 EMAIL TO NICHOLA

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2014
David Rea, you are right. This idiot can't read.

Baaaaahahahahaaa..

Thank you for sharing this with me. I would have missed it, if you did n bring it to my attention.

Thank you David.
The Final Justice

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 15, 2014
It is not David Rea but the London Police, the Economic Crime Squad that made the Press News Release!!

In London, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) was investigated for Money Laundering with alleged partners of Citi-group,(David Cheever) Peter Walton, and David Cheever Trust in Chicago, IL..

And Citigroup and David Cheever Trust in Chicago, IL both consented to pay fines...

David Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii can tell more to IRS, OCC and Fed + FBI...Did you say your family came from Scotland and you bought House in England in 2012 that cost a million dollars and more??

The real D Cheever

Austin, TX

#5 Mar 16, 2014
David Rea is the party who is throwing S*** at the fan, and hoping it will stick.

Trust me, The London Police are not interested in his constant tirade of abuse against as many people as he can name.

The banks he writes against are now ignoring him.

All of this so called "Whistle Blowing" is to cover up his own criminal activities which are well reported, and are selling fraudulent bonds, taking a $10 million cash into a non-existent trading program (AKA Ponzi Scheme) and scamming the odd client for $40k at a time!!

Research before you comment!

This forum is more fun than the Texas Housewives!!
To Pounce Devils

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2014
Unless you are joining the ranks of Fugitive, I shall not have a public Spat contest with you!!

Don't forget: Whistleblower Right is the Law established by the IRS and Government!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 17, 2014
The real D Cheever wrote:
David Rea is the party who is throwing S*** at the fan, and hoping it will stick.
Trust me, The London Police are not interested in his constant tirade of abuse against as many people as he can name.
The banks he writes against are now ignoring him.
All of this so called "Whistle Blowing" is to cover up his own criminal activities which are well reported, and are selling fraudulent bonds, taking a $10 million cash into a non-existent trading program (AKA Ponzi Scheme) and scamming the odd client for $40k at a time!!
Research before you comment!
This forum is more fun than the Texas Housewives!!
You are correct.

David Rea has made a fool of himself with reports lacking legal evidence of a crime being committed.

Is like the TOPIX jester (Thomas Lee), who is posting under, at least, dozen aliases.

TOPIX used to a valuable tool of information. But, it has become Thomas Lee's forum to post his idiotic post which are a waste of valuable space.
The Demon Cheever

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 17, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
David Rea has made a fool of himself with reports lacking legal evidence of a crime being committed.
Is like the TOPIX jester (Thomas Lee), who is posting under, at least, dozen aliases.
TOPIX used to a valuable tool of information. But, it has become Thomas Lee's forum to post his idiotic post which are a waste of valuable space.
Don't blame Rea...The London Police, The Economic Crime Squad made the Press News Release..

More importantly, both Citi-group and the David Cheever Trust in Chicago, IL consented to pay the fines on being alleged partners of RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland)..

Don't twist the News Release!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Biden can forget about running for his Reco... 8 hr Cheever is on His... 3
That Stooge Cheever is Hiding Out, I say: To Mi... 8 hr Cheever is on His... 3
The Repeat of 1930s Depression is Near and Save... 17 hr The 25 Year Depre... 4
The Fraudulent Dow can not save you... Listen t... 23 hr The Dow is Fraud 1
Préstamo Personal (May '10) Wed Sra Tessy Benson 82
To those plotters, I question their wits: Why P... Sep 1 e-mails is A None... 2
Ben Carson who separated Conjoined Twins but no... Sep 1 Neutral Surgeon M... 3
More from around the web