Take a second look, I am not your eve...

Take a second look, I am not your every day Senior...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Self Portrait

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2014
From the postings of myself about my classmate, readers might thought I look like those traditional images of Chinese...

On the contrary, both of us are tall, handsome at the time..A beautiful, young Norwegian maiden invited me to cruise on the Lake and asked me to see her family back in late 1960s..I left Milwaukee, Wisc. on my own will and because of destiny that was in 1969 ...

Even half a century later, I look still young, prosperous, upright and handsome if you don't mind my saying...As said, it is Mind over Body!!!

Compared to the photo image of that David C. Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii (it was sent to me by the Paid Research), he looked at least thirty some years older and feudal like an old fool!!

When Face book asked me several times in the past to post my pictures, my reply: There is no need...They can get it from the media one day when my cases got resolved...

Like my classmate from Harvard, we both aimed high and looked far.. Let me tell: His English was just as good...But the World was simply not kind toward him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... 7 hr LOL Cheever 5
This is proof of China's stupidity. 7 hr Braying Cheever 3
The Braying Cheever Continued To Act Like A Mul... 18 hr Braying Cheever 1
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder (Mar '17) Sat Max Planck 5
David Cheever is doing what he promised he woul... Sep 22 LOL Cheever 2
News Politically charged report sheds more light on ... Sep 21 a_visitor 5
Lucifer Will Grab All Those Brits By The Throat... Sep 21 LOL Britain 1
More from around the web