bg , mtn, t-strip plus great source

Since: Jul 09

Sayre, PA

#170 Jun 25, 2010
MTN & BG buyers/sellers needed. Please send buyer/seller request to diallocorprewsaga-logistics.com . I have both vetted buyers and sellers. I also have a vetted T-strip seller!
CHERN

Bangkok, Thailand

#171 Jun 25, 2010
jp54kid wrote:
I have a Fresh Cut BG at 50+2
SS MTN 65+1
T-strips at 21+1 all clean fpas if not 100% then 2/3rds open
Please contact if you are direct or are a real buyer
Serious inquires ONLY
I'M DIRECT TO BUYER.PLEASE CONTACT ME. [email protected]
Kathy Bass

Homestead, FL

#174 Jul 2, 2010
P J L wrote:
We have direct T Strip, FC BG, MTN and leased BG! No brokers involved! Please contact K. Bass at skype kbass.bass regarding t strips
Please contact me regarding T strips
Im with you Stop the BS

Bloomsburg, PA

#175 Jul 3, 2010
Is there anyone that actually has a real email address? Not one to yahoo, gmail etc. If you want to do business you must be in business. So far the rel deal has escaped me. B
Makeithappen

West Bloomfield, MI

#184 Jul 30, 2010
DCorp wrote:
Our procedures are very simple & straight forward. No POF required.
There is no underwriter. You are buying directly from the market through us. We use Bloomberg to clear and delivery will be done through our designated banks, mainly Credit Suisse
1- Buyer send LOI, FPA and copy of passport
2- Seller issue contract and invoice for call option (call option refundable after successful closing of the transaction)
3- Buyer send the money to escrow: the money will be held most of the time in Lugano at Credit Suisse. If not, we will be using an alternative, similar rated bank
4- 48 hours after receipt of the money into escrow, seller will issue certified corporate invoice, call option for 30 days, Euroclear/Clearstream (we don't have any alternative for call option because this is the only way we can fix the price and not lose money or in other words, not take the risk of the client)
5- Buyer verify and authenticate. Once done, will issue a conditional SWIFT MT103. We can give buyer 10 days or 20 days maturity (or deferred payment)
6- Seller delivers the instrument by MT760 (or by clearing company like Euroclear; it depends on the request of the client)
Additional Info:
These instruments are genuine, not leased, subordinated nor optioned. But they are listed to our firm as the firm who can sell them through Bloomberg or Euroclear. But for us to block the price for you, we need to pay the call option fee. Even a 3rd party can pay it on behalf of the client. We don't mind. We simply need to block the instrument to fix the price. You can consider option price as price booking fee.
In finance, you can buy a call option or put an option on any instrument you can find screened. Also, you can buy option on euro, gold, oil...all those commodities. Anything in the market screened and traded is subject to option and all other derivatives.
Therefore, this is what we do. We buy a call option that gives us the right to cover the losses in case the price of the instrument changes during the time we are doing the transaction with you. Because the moment we sign the contract we are committed to the price.
To fix the price and reduce or eliminate our risk coming from the market movements, we buy call option.
Call Option Fee example:
If buyer will take it by tranch of 200 million, then the call option will be 50000 euro. If he will take it into tranches of 500 million then the call option will be 100000 euro. If he will take it into tranches of 1B, then the call option will be 170000 euro.
Let him decide which tranch he wants but if he considers option money is a risk, then let him go for tranches of 200 million where he will be paying less. There is no risk as we already do 10 transaction per week.
If they do not prefer call option fee, conditional MT103 is acceptable.
diallocorprew at saga-logistics dot com
Contact a prospectively interested party in call option paper at [email protected] Place PRESTIGE in the subject line for identification purposes.

Your email address returned as undeliverable.

Since: May 10

Canterbury, UK

#185 Jul 30, 2010
PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED THE REQUEST FROM MY 4 BUYER’S.
PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU CAN HELP AND ASSIST IN ANY OF THE REQUESTS, IF SO PROVIDE OFFER ACCORDANTLY.
BUYER N 1.
Currently purchasing MTNs that are cash back 7% or higher slightly seasoned and seasoned Medium Term Notes from the 40s to the middle 80s. We pay through Brussels Euro Clear on Screen Block and Pay from invoice. We will not except any paper that has been shopped we have over 130 exits around the world. No 799 or no 103-23.
PLEASE SEND OFFER.
BUYER N 2.
TO THE REGISTERED BENEFICIAL OWNER OF MTNs
INSTRUMENT REQUIREMENT:
Instrument : Medium Term unsubordinated senior bank
Debentures (MTNs) 322 with 144C Exemption:
Subject to Uniform Customs & Practice for
Documentary Credits: ICC Public’ns 400 & 500
Instrument condition : Cash-backed, Not Structured,: Seller as existing
Beneficial Owner, NOT an “option” to purchase –
unencumbered, of non-criminal origin, irrevocable,
transferable, unconditional and confirmed
by the Issuing Bank for payment at maturity.
Currencies : United States dollars, Euros or GB Pounds.
Term : Ten (10) years and one (1) day
Interest rate : Seven and one half per cent (7½%) or more
Issuing banks : Top 25 European banks ‘AA’ rated by ‘S&P’
Contract amount : Fifty Billion US dollars (US$50,000,000,000.00)
with rolls & extensions.
BUYER N 3.
Yes, Euroclear with ISINs. My preference is for the instrument to be lodged with one of main branches (CSD) of Euroclear in Belgium, UK/Ireland, France, Netherlands and Sweden, and that the transaction is done on the Euroclear settlement screen (blue screen), not Interbank (Gray) screen, under Screen, Buy Ticket, Block and Pay procedure, we can accommodate the fastest.
Please make sure the MTN is top 25 cash-back bank paper, coupon rate of at least 5.25% is preferred, and no longer than 10 year in maturity.
BUYER N 4.
Real Seller that has title ownership to MTN and BG paper. My Buyer is RWA to close any transaction that fits the criteria outlined below with the Seller of “Live” paper as long as the following can or will be confirmed.
1. The Name of the Seller/Company that my Buyer will be engaging (must be the beneficial owner and title holder of the offer)
2. What the Seller will be offering to the Buyer (Description of Instrument/offer)
3. Confirmation that the instrument is a Live registered instrument currently posted on Brussels Euroclear (or will be posted)
4. That the Seller is prepared to allow the Buyer to authenticate and purchase the instrument via Brussels Euroclear (or as mutually agreed)
1. The investment instruments offered meet our current criteria (S&P "A" or better with a fixed annual coupon of at least 5.5% and a maximum term of 10 years - MTN’s).
2. The investment instruments exist (and do not simply represent options)
3. They are registered to a beneficial title holder (and are not bearer certificates)
4. They are cash-backed, non-structured, and appear on the balance sheet of the issuing institution(s)
5. They are inspectable via EuroClear Brussels common screens
6. They are available for transfer pending confirmation of payment in full
7. Payment is being directed into accounts held in the name of the beneficial title holder
8. Approved brands include: Santander Bank, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale, Credit Suisse, UBS, HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland and EIB. Although this list is subject to change due to market conditions and others institutions may be considered, this current list of banks can result in an immediate settlement without any further and timely credit analysis.
LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR EARLIEST REPLAY.
[email protected]
Chris

United States

#186 Jul 31, 2010
Hello all, I have direct contact to an BG/SBLC provider, buy or lease, fresh cut or seasoned (3 million up to 2 billion). We can also monetize an owned instrument. We can also have direct contact with a trader.

The following is some basic requirements for our services

Leasing instrument: Agree to fee & procedures, And provide a POF or BCL.

Buying instrument: requires an extensive credit application and a complete review of their funding project. Once that is complete, the risk is determined and a price for the BG/SBLC is quoted.
Takes 2-3 weeks to complete

Contact with our trader: If you have your own instrument this requires a POF or BCL

For more detailed info please email [email protected]

Thanks
Chris
Victor Michael

Sierra Leone

#187 Aug 10, 2010
Hello BG and MTN Sellers.

My client needs BG and MTN. If you are a direct seller or mandate, kindly send your package to [email protected]

No upfront payment please.

Regards,
Victor.
FAIRYTALE COMETRUE

Ireland

#188 Aug 11, 2010
Rich genius .. at rocketmail..... your about as rich as a starving Somalian and about as clever as a mentally retarded 6 year old child.

Go back to the fields , get out of the internet cafe in FreeTown before your family starves.. you will NEVER fool us, you will never BE A PART OF THE CLUB... EVER.;
rjs94539

Fremont, CA

#189 Aug 13, 2010
Tapio Lahtinen wrote:
We are looking for direct gold bullion seller. We have direct buyer.
Please connect to me if you are seller mandate.
- we looking BG
Best regards
Tapio Lahtinen
[email protected]
==========
WHY ARE YOU HUNTING, FISHING AND SHOPPING FOR A DIRECT GOLD BULLION SELLER?

WHY DON'T YOU OR YOUR BUYER BUY DIRECT FROM ONE OF THE TOP 3 GOLD BULLION SELLERS IN THE WORLD... http://www.pamp.com/main.htm

UNDER "FOUNDRY SERVICES", CLICK "BULLION"

NO JOKER BROKERS & INTERNET IDIOTS TO DEAL WITH.

NO NCNDA/IMFPA PAPERWORK.

WILL GUARANTEE, FULLY INSURED DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD RIGHT TO YOUR FRONT DOOR STEP IN DAYS.

CONTACT THEM AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS BUY GOLD BULLION.
Chris

United States

#190 Aug 13, 2010
Hello all, I have direct contact to a BG/SBLC provider, buy or lease, fresh cut or seasoned. We can also monetize an owned instrument. We can also have direct contact with a trader.

The following is some basic requirements for our services

Leasing instrument: Agree to procedures.

Buying instrument: Send us your procedure and we will accommodate it as best we can Buying an Instrument has no Maximum

Contact with our Trader: If you have your own instrument this requires a POF or BCL

Serious inquires only

For more detailed info please email [email protected]

Thanks
Chris
(note) this is revised from previous post
NCALIQUIDATIONSA LE

Vallejo, CA

#193 Aug 16, 2010
AYC Investment Group wrote:
Bulk REO's
Large source in CA, NV, FL, NY,
WE have a great exits strategy for your properties
$.40-.50 on the dolla
4 Large Hedge funds are ready to move this product.
[email protected]
EVER BEEN LOOKING FOR A GREAT INVESTMENT PROPERTY.
DONT MISS THESE HOMES.
GOING GOING NEXT THING YOU KNOW 2010 IS GONE
Chris

United States

#196 Sep 8, 2010
Hello Friends,
If you are looking for a BG/SBLC MTN, I have contact with a provider.

If you are looking to lease or monetize or both please email me for details

If you are looking to buy, Simply submit a Letter of Request (LOR) with the preferred pricing, parameters and procedures. We will then get the procedures AND pricing approved within 24-48 hours. The approval will be followed either by an official offer, a call between the buyer and seller, or both. NOTE: Provider will meet procedures for POF BUYERS ONLY that will submit an ATV in the compliance package. Provider will approve desk to desk, ledger to ledger, buy ticket, SBP or any other settlement procedure as long as the buyer is willing to show proof of funds.
ricky edward

Finland

#197 Sep 8, 2010
am looking for a genuine BG lease provider
face value amount max 500million and minimum 300million
procedures:
The providers bank has to send an MT199 to the clients bank
The clients bank responds with a POF,and RWA or conditional MT103/23
The provider and the client signs contract and then the provider delivers the instrument to the bank and the client bank pays
only serious and genuine providers am looking for
ricky,edward at gmail dot com
Treasury Direct

United States

#199 Oct 21, 2010
www.IMGCapitalPartners.com no brokers allowed. We own a German Bank, manage several US PRIVATE Funds, Use PPM through DPLoC & MANAGED BUY/SELL. We manage PRIVATE WEALTH above $100M corp, trusts and are fund of funds. PROJECT FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED PRINCIPALS ONLY! Our attorneys are former Treasury and current World Bank advisors. We prosecute fraud.
Gavin

Greer, SC

#201 Dec 5, 2010
ATTENTION ALL INVESTORs & INTERMEDATARIES

WE HAVE A PROOF OF FUNDS ONLY PLATFORM THAT CAN GENERATE $52M ON A 12 MONTH CONTRACT OR MINIMUM ON $1M ON 4 WEEKS CONTRACT.

The minimum return on your Proof of Funds is 10% per week. You can use owned or lease funds or bank instrument(SBLC or BG). If you use your own Funds, the funds are NEVER MOVED nor AT RISK & always in your control.
If you are using Lease funds or Bank Instrument the minimum POF needed is $10M or If you are using your own funds(must be real cash and in your control) min. is $1M
Proof of funds must have MT799 swift capability for at least 30 days & from a Top 25 World Banks.
Payout started within 2-3 weeks and payouts weekly.
And for those that don't have a POF or bank instrument for our program, we can provide them for small fee...Example, A $10M POF with MT799 swfit, we can get for $150k at this time.
Here is what we need to begin the process:
1. CIS
2. Color copy passport
3. Proof of funds/Bank statement or Proof of the Bank Instrument..Your must be able to do MT799 for minimum of 30 days.
4. If you are a broker submitting the package, you must send your fee agreement with the package to be compensated. We don't care what you charge the client, just as long as the client agree or ok your compensation. We will protected your commission.

We are DIRECT to the platform provider, so there is NO broker joker games. Once the full package is sent in, the next person the client speaks with will be the provider and then the contract will come immediately afterwards.
Serious Inquiries Only

[email protected]
Dennis Clark

London, UK

#203 Dec 30, 2010
we have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. contact Mr
Dennis Clark through our direct email: [email protected]
+447404035884
Chris

United States

#204 Jan 3, 2011
Hello Friends, I have direct contact to a BG/SBLC MTN provider, FC, S, or SS. Please let me know your preferred pricing and procedure, contract duration. Once we determine that your project is doable. We will need your CIS, LOI, and FPA. A bank to bank POF will also be required.

(Please note that there are so many fraudulent packages out there that our banks want to start charging due diligence fees. The seller is not playing games but does not want to waste any more time or money on incapable buyers.)

Packages should be submitted with no ATV or banking coordinates. The LOI procedures should state that the ATV and banking coordinates would be provided directly to the seller after package submission and seller contact. Contracts Start at 50Billion. For more info and to get started email [email protected]
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#205 Jan 3, 2011
Chris, and what or how much will the upfront fee be?

Quote:
(Please note that there are so many fraudulent packages out there that our banks want to start charging due diligence fees. The seller is not playing games but does not want to waste any more time or money on incapable buyers.)
End of quote.

Huh?
Chris

United States

#206 Jan 13, 2011
Please understand... We do not charge upfront fees to clients. This fee comes out of our pocket. So we must be sure that we have a capable buyer before we proceed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imagining World War III -- In 2034.. (Aug '14) 32 min Human 110
ISIS call its Hard Core Believers to Paralyze E... 6 hr ISIS Won 1
David Cameron is urged to proceed and act on Br... 7 hr To Exit ASAP 1
Any Out of Court Settlement by Citigroup is Out... 9 hr For Cheever to Le... 2
Cheever made A $ 4 Trillion Dollar Hit in One W... 9 hr A Huge Hit Again 1
My confession. By Thomas T. Lee 9 hr Negro Lover 15
This is the Week (June 24, 2016) to Remember... 20 hr The Turmoil 1
More from around the web