bg , mtn, t-strip plus great source

Since: Mar 09

Fremont, CA

#24 Jun 24, 2009
MTN EURO OR USD AA 55+1 FC 10YR 7.5%

We issue fresh papers and since transaction is above 500MN USD, bank platform will come in to existence.

Thus we will not able to show you papers on screen.

I can put you in direct contact with Mandate who is also Compliance Manager for prime bank, if you accept attached procedure.

Amount is no problem for us.

We need LOI, CIS, Passport copy, POF.( If you are not comfortable to supply me POF than its OK.

You can submit to Mandate bank to bank.

MTN offer sent via email attachment on request to qualified Buyer only.

Fremont, CA

#26 Jul 5, 2009
Need Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee:

Amount:$25 Billion

Here is the Buyer LOI(Contract)

The Buyer is only interested in this procedure.
Can anyone deliver this.

This is the contract the BG Buyer will operate.

Buyer deals with Deutsche Bank AG, Bangkok, Thailand but which ever the bank that we will deal with, they have to establish the first KEY exchange with our bank so the provider will know this.

If BG Seller is willing to accept let me know.

Buyer is ready up to $25B contract now.

Regards

Email: strickland_associates@yahoo.co m

==========

Letter of Intent
Memorandum of Agreement
Date: JULY ……. 2009
To:BG PROVIDER
HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “SELLER’S”
We,(Company Name), a duly registered company in the (Place of Registration), with office address at (Address of Company), represented by (Account Signatory Name with PP# and, country of Issue) HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “BUYER’S” under penalty of perjury, hereby confirm with full legal and corporate responsibility that we are ready willing and able to undertake for the exchange of the herein described Bank Instrument, derived from legal sources and of non-criminal origin through our banking resources under the terms and conditions stated herein.

BANK INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:

INSTRUMENT: Bank Guarantee ( Exhibit “A”)

CREDIT RATING: AA / AAA BY S&P

TERMS: One (1) Year AND One (1) Day

INTEREST RATE: Zero Percent (0%)

ISSUING BANK: Top Twenty Five (25) Western

ADDITIONAL BUYERS LOI INFORMATION: Sent via email request.

Since: Jun 09

Valencia, Spain

#27 Jul 5, 2009
I have clients seeking Pension fund MTNS and also a client for Bank Guarantees as well.

Let me know, via anthonycheq@gmail.com or skype: anthonycheq
AYC Investment Group

Fairfield, CA

#28 Jul 8, 2009
Bulk REO's
Large source in CA, NV, FL, NY,
WE have a great exits strategy for your properties
$.40-.50 on the dolla
4 Large Hedge funds are ready to move this product.
juan7073199222@yahoo.com
agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#29 Jul 8, 2009
ANTHONYCHEQ wrote:
I have clients seeking Pension fund MTNS and also a client for Bank Guarantees as well.
Let me know, via anthonycheq@gmail.com or skype: anthonycheq
You can find nobody in this site able to assist you seriously. All are liars.
US Capital Funding

Shreveport, LA

#30 Jul 9, 2009
We can Provide SBLC-POF-BLOCKED FUNDS-BANK COMFORT LETTERS-TEAR SHEETS-BANK GUARANTEE LETTERS AND OTHER PRODUCTS IN 48HRS THRU AAA BANKS CITIBANK,HSBC,BANK OF AMERICA,PROMERICA BANK,BANCO BILBAO,CB&T,USCF AND OTHER UPON REQUEST. IF YOUR IN NEED EMAIL US capitalfundingii@gmail.com only the serious

We are not brokers but brokers are welcome

Since: Jul 09

Athens, PA

#31 Jul 20, 2009
I still have the T-Strip buyer who is looking for 19+1 and will buy up to $30 T or more. The only fee structure that he will accept is all intermediaries in one box with one paymaster and the percentage for that box is 16.7%. They want a first tranche of $2T and are ready to move today. I need a direct contact with the seller rep who knows the fee structure and will agree with it. There is enough money in this for everyone, if nobody gets greedy we can get this done this week. Please send me direct sources to send to this buyer. Contact tender4notes@yahoo.com
cml

Brunswick, ME

#32 Jul 20, 2009
DCorp...seriously.

Do you understand T-strip pricing? If...just if...anyone had access to T-strips at 19, they sure as hell would not be selling so cheap when they can mark up near market price and still sell.

As for "plus 1" commission on T-strips, that's laughable too. 25 to 30 basis points is more realistic.

Just based on your requested commission structure, you do not have a buyer. You have someone claiming they have a buyer.

Athens, PA

#33 Jul 21, 2009
cml wrote:
DCorp...seriously.
Do you understand T-strip pricing? If...just if...anyone had access to T-strips at 19, they sure as hell would not be selling so cheap when they can mark up near market price and still sell.
As for "plus 1" commission on T-strips, that's laughable too. 25 to 30 basis points is more realistic.
Just based on your requested commission structure, you do not have a buyer. You have someone claiming they have a buyer.
Try me first, then bad mouth my integrity. With the amount my buyer is willing to purchase, why can't he get them for 19+1. As for the commission, if you read my message, buyer is only paying 16.7% to intermediaries as a whole in one box. It really upsets me that there are people out there that live there lives bringing other people down. It's just SAD!!!

Athens, PA

#34 Jul 21, 2009
On another note, from the immaturity of the above comment. Is there anyone interested in EMPTY BULK FORECLOSURES for sale. Please Contact me at tender4notes@yahoo.com. If you don't have anything nice to say, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#36 Jul 21, 2009
DCorp wrote:
<quoted text>Try me first, then bad mouth my integrity. With the amount my buyer is willing to purchase, why can't he get them for 19+1. As for the commission, if you read my message, buyer is only paying 16.7% to intermediaries as a whole in one box. It really upsets me that there are people out there that live there lives bringing other people down. It's just SAD!!!
Hey, DCORP, have you ever seen this website?

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3020-...

Check the pricing. DO YOU SEE ANY BOND ISSUE HERE TRADING AT 19?

Buying in bulk, you say. Do you think 50B contracts exist? There is no such thing as a contract to buy. You open a brokerage account, put your money in it, and place your order. No contact.

50B.... more baloney. There isn't 50B available in any one issue. Did you know that?

+1 more garbage. You MAY NOT EARN A COMMISSION for brokering a securities transaction unless you are SEC licensed AND if it is discovered you did, you would be instructed to return the $$$ or face SEC criminal charges.

CML was being nice. So am I. But when you say that he or anyone is ragging on you, be intelligent enough to understand whan someone is trying to genuinely help you and from where that help is eminating from.

Good Luck

Fremont, CA

#37 Jul 22, 2009
84+1 Credit Suisse MTN Available
July 22nd, 2009
Just received the following offer from one of our BG providers
1. FRESH CUT BG;
2. SPOT BUY 55+2 1BILLION;
3. BANK TO BANK POF;
4. W/SELLER'S AUTHORIZATION TO VERIFY;
5. FPA 2/3 OPEN;
If you have a buyer that is interested, please email for draft LOI/FPA.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
Instruments: Bank Guarantee (BG)
Currency: EURO
Issuer Banks: AA rated
Contract Amount:€1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion Euros).
First Tranche:€,500,000,000.00 (or as agreed by parties)
Denomination:€500 MILLION Euro Fresh Cut BG.
Term: New Issue/Fresh Cut
Invoice Price: 55% of face value
Commission/ Fee: Commission 2% of face value to be split equally
We have available a Credit Suisse MTN, 50B with rolls and ext, 7.5%, 10yr for an exit Buyer at 84+1.
If you have an exit Buyer, we will send you paperwork, exit puts up MT103-23 in favor of provider as POF.
If the exit is a pension plan, then all I need is LOI, FPA and ERISA info.
Thereafter, Seller invoices Plan, plan puts up 103 and we do Brussels Euroclear, Screen block pay.
Instrument: Medium Term Note (MTN)- Cash Back
Term: Ten (10) Year
Issuing Banks: Credit Suisse
Currency: European Community Currency (EURO)
Contract Amount: EURO FIFTY BILLION (€50,000,000,000.00)with Rolls and Extensions
Invoice Price: Eighty Four Percent (84%)
Coupon Rate: Seven and One Half Percent (7.5%)
Commission: One Percent (1%) of Face Value
First Tranche: Euro Five Hundred Million (€500,000,000.00 Million)
Subsequent Tranches: To be mutually agreed upon
Mode of Payment: SWIFT MT-103/23 with block funds for fifteen(15) International banking days first, with payment by
SWIFT MT103 after receipt of Corporate Invoice.-
Settlement: Euroclear Screen Block Pay (SBP), or SWIFT MT760.
Delivery: SWIFT MT-760 only followed by Hardcopy to be delivered via Bank-bonded courier within seven (7) banking days
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES:
1. Buyer sends this Letter of Intent (LOI) to the Seller. The LOI contains copies of Buyer’s passport, Corporate Resolution and Client’s Information Sheet (CIS), Company Registration and IMFPA, and Non- Solicitation Letter.
2. Seller (through his bank) will do due diligence and the Seller sends back counter-signed LOI with full banking to Buyer (WITHIN 24 to 48 HOURS).
3. Within Twenty Four (24) Hours of receipt of the countersigned LOI, Buyer shall instruct his bank to send the SWIFT MT103/23 or SWIFT MT760 to Seller’s Bank.(Please Note: This is not actual payment, but a message type from the bank indicating the buyer’s ability to block and reserve funds for a bank instrument purchase only). No funds or required to move at this phase
4. After Seller’s handling Bank authenticates the MT103/23 or MT760, and after the mandatory three (3) day waiting period, Seller sends the First Certified Corporate Invoice to the Buyer containing all the necessary Euroclear Access and Blocking Codes for Settlement, ISIN, CUSIP/ Registration Numbers, Title Page, Bond Power, Custodial Safekeeping Receipts, Name Of Issuing Bank, Date Of Issuance, Date Of Maturity, and all other information necessary for required authentication and validation of the note.
5. Within Eight (8) international banking hours of verification & authentication of the Certified Corporate Invoice, the Buyer's Bank will Screen Block And Pay for with a Buy Ticket.
6. First Four Tranches will be Five Hundred (500,000,000.00)Million each and will increase to One (1) Billion and Two (2) Billion by mutual agreement
7. Transactions and their settlement will continue according to above-noted procedures and pre-agreed tranche schedule, until contracted collateral instruments are fully delivered.

Email: reply2robert@stricklandassocia tesllc.com

Fremont, CA

#38 Jul 22, 2009
84+1 Credit Suisse MTN Available
We just received the following offer from one of our BG providers
1.FRESH CUT BG;
2.SPOT BUY 55+2 1 BILLION;
3.BANK TO BANK POF;
4.W/SELLER'S AUTHORIZATION TO VERIFY;
5.FPA 2/3 OPEN;
If you have a buyer that is interested, please email for draft LOI/FPA.
Instruments: Bank Guarantee (BG)
Currency: EURO
Issuer Banks: AA rated
Contract Amount:€1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion Euros).
First Tranche:€,500,000,000.00 (or as agreed by parties)
Denomination:€500 MILLION Euro Fresh Cut BG.
Term: New Issue/Fresh Cut
Invoice Price: 55% of face value
Commission/ Fee: Commission 2% of face value to be split equally
We have available a Credit Suisse MTN, 50B with rolls and ext, 7.5%, 10yr for an exit Buyer at 84+1.
If you have an exit Buyer, we will send you paperwork, exit puts up MT103-23 in favor of provider as POF.
If the exit is a pension plan, then all I need is LOI, FPA and ERISA info.
Thereafter, Seller invoices Plan, plan puts up 103 and we do Brussels Euroclear, Screen block pay.
Instrument: Medium Term Note (MTN)- Cash Back
Term: Ten (10) Year
Issuing Banks: Credit Suisse
Currency: European Community Currency (EURO)
Contract Amount: EURO FIFTY BILLION (€50,000,000,000.00)with Rolls and Extensions
Invoice Price: Eighty Four Percent (84%)
Coupon Rate: Seven and One Half Percent (7.5%)
Commission: One Percent (1%) of Face Value
First Tranche: Euro Five Hundred Million (€500,000,000.00 Million)
Subsequent Tranches: To be mutually agreed upon
Mode of Payment: SWIFT MT-103/23 with block funds for fifteen(15) International banking days first, with payment by
SWIFT MT103 after receipt of Corporate Invoice.-
Settlement: Euroclear Screen Block Pay (SBP), or SWIFT MT760.
Delivery: SWIFT MT-760 only followed by Hardcopy to be delivered via Bank-bonded courier within seven (7) banking days

TRANSACTION PROCEDURES:
1.Buyer sends this Letter of Intent (LOI) to the Seller. The LOI contains copies of Buyer’s passport, Corporate Resolution and Client’s Information Sheet (CIS), Company Registration and IMFPA, and Non- Solicitation Letter.
2.Seller (through his bank) will do due diligence and the Seller sends back counter-signed LOI with full banking to Buyer (WITHIN 24 to 48 HOURS).
3.Within Twenty Four (24) Hours of receipt of the countersigned LOI, Buyer shall instruct his bank to send the SWIFT MT103/23 or SWIFT MT760 to Seller’s Bank.(Please Note: This is not actual payment, but a message type from the bank indicating the buyer’s ability to block and reserve funds for a bank instrument purchase only). No funds or required to move at this phase
4.After Seller’s handling Bank authenticates the MT103/23 or MT760, and after the mandatory three (3) day waiting period, Seller sends the First Certified Corporate Invoice to the Buyer containing all the necessary Euroclear Access and Blocking Codes for Settlement, ISIN, CUSIP/ Registration Numbers, Title Page, Bond Power, Custodial Safekeeping Receipts, Name Of Issuing Bank, Date Of Issuance, Date Of Maturity, and all other information necessary for required authentication and validation of the note.
5.Within Eight (8) international banking hours of verification & authentication of the Certified Corporate Invoice, the Buyer's Bank will Screen Block And Pay for with a Buy Ticket.
6.First Four Tranches will be Five Hundred (500,000,000.00)Million each and will increase to One (1) Billion and Two (2) Billion by mutual agreement
7.Transactions and their settlement will continue according to above-noted procedures and pre-agreed tranche schedule, until contracted collateral instruments are fully delivered.
email: reply2robert@stricklandassocia tesllc.com
RAJU

Braybrook, Australia

#39 Jul 29, 2009
we have t strips to sell from real sellers.Please let us know your requirements.

rajuk@optusnet.com.au

RAJU
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#40 Jul 29, 2009
What a waste of forum space.

Nothing but BS.
paul m whats the deal

Denver, CO

#41 Aug 2, 2009
Paul M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, DCORP, have you ever seen this website?
http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3020-...
Check the pricing. DO YOU SEE ANY BOND ISSUE HERE TRADING AT 19?
Buying in bulk, you say. Do you think 50B contracts exist? There is no such thing as a contract to buy. You open a brokerage account, put your money in it, and place your order. No contact.
50B.... more baloney. There isn't 50B available in any one issue. Did you know that?
+1 more garbage. You MAY NOT EARN A COMMISSION for brokering a securities transaction unless you are SEC licensed AND if it is discovered you did, you would be instructed to return the $$$ or face SEC criminal charges.
CML was being nice. So am I. But when you say that he or anyone is ragging on you, be intelligent enough to understand whan someone is trying to genuinely help you and from where that help is eminating from.
Good Luck
Paul, I see you on these forum's all the time...what's the deal? Why are you so concerned about what other people do? I swear it seems like you just sit in your mom's basement and get all worked up because people don't do things the way you learned on your online series 6 exam prep. If this stuff bothers you so much--and i do believe you are right that most of the posts are ridiculous in nature--why not point some people in a direction? what do YOU have to offer the world of cyberspace? I'm honestly curious though....why do you spend so much time and effort on these? its obvious you aren't going to do business with anyone.
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#42 Aug 3, 2009
paul m whats the deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul, I see you on these forum's all the time...what's the deal? Why are you so concerned about what other people do? I swear it seems like you just sit in your mom's basement and get all worked up because people don't do things the way you learned on your online series 6 exam prep. If this stuff bothers you so much--and i do believe you are right that most of the posts are ridiculous in nature--why not point some people in a direction? what do YOU have to offer the world of cyberspace? I'm honestly curious though....why do you spend so much time and effort on these? its obvious you aren't going to do business with anyone.
So much time.... are you kidding?

5 minutes at best!

Our team does not point anyone, ANYWHERE. Common sense my friend! We just try to make these people on here FLEX their brain muscle and stop believing all of the bullshit.

Before I met up with the team i am with now, I fell for a lot of the BS too.

I got my education the hard way.
dollarex

United States

#43 Aug 10, 2009
agtconsult wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find nobody in this site able to assist you seriously. All are liars.
looking for desk to desk mtn seller
amicul@hotmail.com
Marc

Lancaster, CA

#45 Aug 11, 2009
email address is mlh325@hotmail.com
RAJU

Braybrook, Australia

#46 Aug 11, 2009
WE HAVE T STRIPS AVAILABLE ANY AMOUNT AND PRICE.WE CAN ARRANGE CC WITH SELLER AND MANDATE BEFORE DOCUMENTS.

rajuk@optusnet.com.au

RAJU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Can Accept Kim's Offer To Meet Again Soon... 8 hr Plan 1
Let Kim Of N. Korea Show You What You Really Ar... 14 hr Gone 1
News Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene C... Wed Stoogler 4
Kim Of N. Korea Showed The Simple Strategy To D... Wed TheWigmaster 2
The Chaotic Development In US Will Leave You In... Wed War 1
News BancFirst to purchase second tallest building i... Wed No Money 2
The Antiquated US Fishing Fleet Will Be Destroy... May 22 Warning 1