Serious Buyer Mandate needed for MTN,...
Keima S

Campbell Hall, NY

#106 Jun 18, 2010
MY ASSOCIATE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL 100 METRIC TONS OF GOLD BULLION BARS-999.5 FINE GOLD IN 12.5 KILO BARS, STORED IN A BONDED LOCATION.

BUYER WILL RECEIVE A 5 PERCENT DISCOUNT OFF THE SPOT PRICE ON THE DAY OF CLOSING, THEREFORE REALIZING A 5 PERCENT PROFIT IMMEDIATELY.

"PLEASE NOTE:" GOLD OPPORTUNITY IS FOR IMMEDIATE SALE, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

EMAIL ME AT: [email protected]

THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED & FAVORABLE DAY!

"GOD IS LOVE"
david amenyo

Tema, Ghana

#107 Jun 19, 2010
FULL INFO USA $15
FULL INFO UK $15
FULL INFO EU $20
FULL INFO ASIA $25

CVV
CVV USA $3
CVV UK $6
CVV ASIA $8
CVV EU $10
CVV CA $8
CVV AUS$8

Track 1 / 2 with pin

Track 1 / 2 US $50
Track 1 / 2 UK $50
Track 1 / 2 EU $50
Track 1 / 2 ASIA $50
Track 1 / 2 AU $50
Track 1 / 2 CA $50

*Quality service for dumps / tracks / cvv / fulls 100% guarantee*

Shipping Stuffs

I am Shipping Laptops & Mobiles & computer accesories
Price : 100 $ each labtop & mobiles & any accessories
Check:
Code:

1Z1A715V0350714145
1Z1A715V0350873527
1Z1A715V0351400740
1Z1A715V0350907188

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track

Transfering :

I am transfering Wire transfer and cheque transfer to
uk and us banks .. HSBC // Nationwide // Halifax // Natwest //Citibank // Lloyds // Abbey // Barclays // FCU / Regions / Wells Fargo // Capital // BOA // watchovia //

Depends on bank for the limit.

Taking 200 $ upfront + 10% after the money transfered being cashed out

Paypals - verified ($30 )
Maillist / Mailers / Cpanel ($10 -$30 )

For WU Transfer :
Taking upfront 200 $ for transfering 2000 $

Banklogins UK / EU / ASIA / USA($100 -$500 )

Payment Method : WU OR LR

Contact me

me on ..[email protected]

or [email protected]

on icq...555644210

or call me on ..00233261871180

so bye for now
david amenyo

Accra, Ghana

#108 Jun 20, 2010
FULL INFO USA $15
FULL INFO UK $15
FULL INFO EU $20
FULL INFO ASIA $25

CVV
CVV USA $3
CVV UK $6
CVV ASIA $8
CVV EU $10
CVV CA $8
CVV AUS$8

Track 1 / 2 with pin

Track 1 / 2 US $50
Track 1 / 2 UK $50
Track 1 / 2 EU $50
Track 1 / 2 ASIA $50
Track 1 / 2 AU $50
Track 1 / 2 CA $50

*Quality service for dumps / tracks / cvv / fulls 100% guarantee*

Shipping Stuffs

I am Shipping Laptops & Mobiles & computer accesories
Price : 100 $ each labtop & mobiles & any accessories
Check:
Code:

1Z1A715V0350714145
1Z1A715V0350873527
1Z1A715V0351400740
1Z1A715V0350907188

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track

Transfering :

I am transfering Wire transfer and cheque transfer to
uk and us banks .. HSBC // Nationwide // Halifax // Natwest //Citibank // Lloyds // Abbey // Barclays // FCU / Regions / Wells Fargo // Capital // BOA // watchovia //

Depends on bank for the limit.

Taking 200 $ upfront + 10% after the money transfered being cashed out

Paypals - verified ($30 )
Maillist / Mailers / Cpanel ($10 -$30 )

For WU Transfer :
Taking upfront 200 $ for transfering 2000 $

Banklogins UK / EU / ASIA / USA($100 -$500 )

Payment Method : WU OR LR

Contact me

me on ..[email protected]

or [email protected]

on icq...555644210

or call me on ..00233261871180

so bye for now
Unique global ventures

Accra, Ghana

#109 Jun 25, 2010
Dear sir,
We are a group of small scale miners of gold dust and Diamonds. We are located in Ghana and others areas in West African countries.
We are looking for serious buyers, especially those who are willing to enter into long term business relationship with us. email: [email protected], [email protected]
regards
Paul
ycarter

Hampton, VA

#111 Jul 16, 2010
We are a private network of sellers for MTN we deal DIRECT, NO BROKERS PLEASE, our procedure is bellow. Private Network: Purchasing Package Requirements

A. Review and confirm the request and conformation of the Memorandum of understanding (MOU) business agreement and then lodged with the world level bank utilized for this business relationship, in addition the bank will be required to produce a verification letter stating it has been lodged and the commission structure will be honored.
B. Product Request/ Security Clearance Form: That also include current as well as previous Joint Ventures and Partnerships..
C. Bank Comfort Letter (BCl) on the buyer’s bank letterhead , stating that the buyer X has the financial capability to purchase X amount of product . Sign by the bank’s director and the assign account officer.
D. Require a letter of intent (LOI) and security clearance form in the purchasing package ENS presented to the seller
buyer needed gold

South Africa

#112 Jul 20, 2010
Attention Please.
Where appealing to the public individual and company including government organization in all over the world that where trading Gold and Diamond locally and internationally.
To whom ever is interested kindly contact us on our Email Address; [email protected] om
Thanks
Mr.cletus Santos
Team Members all over.
GOLD AND DIAMOND TRADING INTERNATIONAL
South Africa, Zimbabwe,a Mozambique, Congo D.R.C and Ghana,
GODFATHER

Düsseldorf, Germany

#113 Jul 20, 2010
Due to the mass of question, here some info´s in advance:
Your contract partner is the european branch of one of the high potential financial institutions worldwide.
Its an arbitrage leverage programm, based on MBS and ABS, which comes from the stock of the a.m. Institution.
For each tranch of 100 mill US$, the investor has to pay in total 2,5% fee.(lease fee and avalisation fee)
the granted profit is 100% for any 12 month period (it might be more), this has to be shared like follows.
10% cunsultance fee.
45% investor, free to use.
45% social projects, managed by the investor.(any social project, like schools, hospitals, orphanage etc. is accepted).
This means, for an investment of 2,5 million in cash, the minimum net profit is 45 million. The social part will be used to make the total profit, tax-free.
Hope to hear from you soon
[email protected] om
Kodjol Williams

Benin

#115 Jul 24, 2010
DEAR SIR.

WE THE GOLD DUST SELLER BASE IN ACCRA GHANA IS HAPPY TO SELL THEIR GOLD DUST IN A VERY GOOD PRICES ON FOB PRICES AND KINDLY CONFIRM SO WE CAN PROVIDE YOU ALL NECCESARY DETAILS REGARDING THE SHIPPMENT OF THE GOLD TO YOUR REFINERY.

INTRODUCTION OF OFFER.WE PRESENT TO YOU OUR OFFER AS FOLLOWS:
COMMODITY--ALUVIAL GOLD DUST
QUANTITY---800KGS
QUALITY--22 KARAT PLUS (92.5) PURITY
PRICE--$15000 USD PER KG.

TO SHOW YOU HOW WILLING AND SERIOUS WE'RE TO MAKE SURE WE BRING THIS BUSINESS TO A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSSION. OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS STATED BELOW:

1. BUYER MUST BE PRESENT TO CONDUCT HIS OWN TEST AND BE SATISFIED BEFORE SHIPMENT.

2. BUYER SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPMENT COSTS AND OTHER GOVERNMENT TAXES.

3. GOODS MUST BE ACOMPANIED BY OUR AGENT TO BUYERS REFINERY AND AFTER THE FINAL REFINERY BUYER PAYS IN FULL INTO OUR ACCOUNT IN TWO BANKING DAYS.

4. PLEASE BE ADVISED BECAUSE OF TOO MANY INTERNET FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, BUYER IS NOT EXPECTED TO COME WITH CASH, ALL MONETARY TRANSACTION SHOULD BE DONE THROUGH OUR BANK AND BUYER'S BANK.

FIND TIME TO DILUTE THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AND IF IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU THEN WE CAN PROCEED AND SEND YOU ALL THE RELIVANT
DOCUMENTS YOU REQUIRED.

AWAITING YOUR IMMEDIATELY REPLY.

THANKS.

MR KODJOL WILLIAMS .

TEL:+ 233 543269312.

EMAIL: [email protected]
Hillary Ann

Johannesburg, South Africa

#116 Jul 29, 2010
I am direct (mandate)to buyer for gold dore bars. CIF swiss or turkey. no upfront payments. buyer will not run around africa verifying product. you can contact me [email protected]
Director

Sierra Leone

#117 Jul 31, 2010
Dear Sir, Let me introduce myself properly to you. I am Mr. Osman Barrie from Sierra Leone , Freetown is the capital city; I am the spokesman of a Royal Family in Dodo Village Kenema Districts of Orientale , gold district of Kilo-Moto, a gold producing Community in the Eastern Region Sierra Leone. I am writing to ascertain your interest and capability of buying or marketing Alluvial Gold Dust, which we presently have. We have after a long court case (delayed justice) won our right over a Gold Concession and have been in the gold mining business for the past 15 months. We have a quantity of 575kgs of Alluvial Gold Dust of 23+ Carats plus, selling at a very reasonable price ($17,500 per Kg) We need a direct potential buyer abroad who can buy the commodity and possibly go into partnership agreement with us, as to front us and also acquire the necessary modern mining equipments to improve our mining capacity and skills that will take us to the next level. Brief about Kenema (my town) Kenema is a small town located in the eastern region Sierra Leone , a small naturally gold blessed community the land is naturally blessed with gold. Diamonds were first discovered along the Moa River area a small community, in an area nineteen miles north-eastern of Dodo, in 1919. Over 100 million carats of diamonds have been recovered from the area by the government before gold was later discovered in my very location of the town. My town is a place where lucky farmers sometimes finds nugget gold and diamonds in the ground during farming, mostly after major rain falls. The land of my entire community according to geological analysis has large deposit of gold/diamond and it is the only part of Sierra Leone where you get 23+-karat purity of gold, others are below. Our advantage is that, my family rules over majority of the land, which newly discovered of its largest potentially unexplored gold reserve in Africa . Therefore we don't operate on just one site. Another advantage is that, you find more of the commodity along the local river Moa area and we own majority of the land along the river (which is what brought about the dispute between the government and my family). We also have the right or the power to negotiate and own any land of our choice within our community. My grand parents were un-educated and therefore could not do what we are about to do now. Otherwise, we would be singing a different song by now. Nevertheless, it is not late for us if you are truly serious and keep to your words and we are able to start now. It is an opportunity that will last almost forever if we put in the right investment structures. We are in the verge to take our community to the next level. We want our people to enjoy from the endowment of our lands. Advice it is imperative that our partner must visit Sierra Leone , so we are ready to receive you here, granting you the opportunity to take a tour on our mining site for your physical examination and assessment of the potentials of our lands. Seeing believes! On your visit here, driver and a delegate will receive you at our International Airport , and check you into a befitting hotel around the safest neighbourhood within the airport area, where we shall have our first meeting before proceeding to the village (mining site) the next day. Please “ONLY” Potential buyer’s are required to reply with your data’s, telephone and direct mobile phone for easier and faster communication to speedy up your purchase. Thanks Yours truly, Mr Osman Barrie

Since: Aug 10

Johannesburg, South Africa

#118 Aug 8, 2010
We are selling Diamonmds in South Africa of Congo orign.We can supply you with the quantity you request.
Contact me on this email:[email protected]

Please chec
alex58

Batavia, IL

#119 Aug 8, 2010
Hello,

I have some very solid connections in a number of assets that your clients have.

* As well as Needing Real AU Buyers,
I have Real Sellers with No Chains.*

* We accept ALL Validated Dove Bonds, Brazilian and Venez-Bonds..
* We have one of the biggest buying grps.that can close these transactions that exists.

* They are very well connected and knowledeable in All level PPP oppty's plus Bonds mentioned for Buy/Sells.

* Plus other assets including a CMO offer that he needs to close Now !
Since 75% of these bonds are not valid,
they will need to see an SKR, the serial #'s or a legal attestation letter from the attorney stating that the Bonds are for sale.

Can that be provided by the client in their package ?Can your clients cooperate and provide this info.with the mindset to move forward quickly ?

Very few buyers can actually close these transactions. They are to large in returns.

This group will.The client will speak to the buyers rep. who represents one of 3 largest buyers groups in the world that can close these transactions.

The client can vette them out,its all transparent.

The seller needs to understand the procedures and follow them with a positive mindset so the deal will close.

There is a small window of oppty. to still sell these Bonds..
In a few weeks the paper will be useless.

So, they can either make a tremendous return now or nothing.
Please go over these important factors with them and let me know as soon as possible.

You have a very solid source in place that can buy these Bonds Now.
* Do you also have 1M clients.

We also offer a Bullet program that has a phenominal return and is time sensitive.

You can speak to them directly if you have a client that is serious, has the mindset and can follow simple directions to be accepted into the program to make tremendous returns on an oppty.despite the chaos going on around us.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you feel you have clients that will be interested.

I hope we can do some serious business togther NOW!

[email protected]
Manaf Rehman

UAE

#120 Aug 9, 2010
I can provide FC MTN direct from the seller,@26+1 , buyer side is completly open , if there is any serious buyer or buyer mandate please contact me at [email protected]
malek

Accra, Ghana

#123 Aug 30, 2010
contact me we have au gold dust and rof diamond at my email [email protected]
NANA KWAME

Accra, Ghana

#124 Sep 7, 2010
Gold DUST, BARS, DIAMOND,HMS1 HMS2 SCARP ARE READY FOR SALE
Dear Sir,
Am Nana Kwame from Ghana West Africa
I wish to introduce our mining company to you for a very fruitful business transaction. We are small scale miners who have come together to upgrade our production through the introduction of modern technology and equipment. We have therefore over the months stockpiled 178kg of 22 plus carats alluvial gold dust, scrap and diamond ready for sale to prospective foreign capital to meet this target. Our offer is to companies and individuals who is interested in buying our gold.

We are therefore looking for a buyer and a facilitator who will represent our interest in any country. You will be adequately rewarded in any of this capacity. As a seller it is our policy to deliver our product for the full payment to be effected. Our local price is quite favorable to our foreign buyer.
However the eventual buyer will be in Ghana for the necessary document to be signed and also assist the seller in the processing of all exportation documents. Do get into contact immediately so that we can meet your interest.
Your prompt response is needed.
Nana Kwame
SKYPE ID:nanagoldagent
EMAIL:[email protected] or [email protected]
Chris

United States

#125 Sep 8, 2010
Hello Friends,
If you are looking to monetize an BG/SBLC or other MTN instrument, I am direct to a source that can help with that, very effectively and very quickly, First some things we need to know How much is the instrument? What bank is the instrument issued from (NOTE if it is not a to 25 we can still help with this but it will be on a case by case basis) We will collect fee on the back end of monetizetion
please email [email protected] for more detailed info and to get started
Thanks
Chris
FAIRYTALE COMETRUE

Coral Gables, FL

#126 Sep 8, 2010
Hello Friends,
If you are looking to monetize an BG/SBLC or other MTN instrument, I am direct to a source that can help with that, very effectively and very quickly, First some things we need to know How much is the instrument? What bank is the instrument issued from (NOTE if it is not a to 25 we can still help with this but it will be on a case by case basis) We will collect fee on the back end of monetizetion
please email [email protected] for more detailed info and to get started
Chris , you are out of your little mind.
MR EDWARD MARAH

Sierra Leone

#127 Sep 9, 2010
Dear Sir,
Let me introduce myself properly to you. I am Mr. Edward Marah from Sierra Leone , Freetown is the capital city; I am the spokesman of a Royal Family in Dodo Village Kenema Districts of Orientale , gold district of Kilo-Moto, a gold producing Community in the Eastern Region Sierra Leone. I am writing to ascertain your interest and capability of buying or marketing Alluvial Gold Dust, which we presently have. We have a quantity of 500kgs of Alluvial Gold Dust of 23+ Carats plus, selling at a very reasonable price from the village ($20,000 per Kg) We need a direct potential buyer abroad who can buy the commodity and possibly go into partnership agreement with us, as to front us and also acquire the necessary modern mining equipments to improve our mining capacity and skills that will take us to the next level. Brief about Kenema (my town) Kenema is a small town located in the eastern region Sierra Leone , a small naturally gold blessed community the land is naturally blessed with gold. Diamonds were first discovered along the Moa River area a small community, in an area nineteen miles north-eastern of Dodo, in 1919. Over 100 million carats of diamonds have been recovered from the area by the government before gold was later discovered in my very location of the town. My town is a place where lucky farmers sometimes finds nugget gold and diamonds in the ground during farming, mostly after major rain falls. The land of my entire community according to geological analysis has large deposit of gold/diamond and it is the only part of Sierra Leone where you get 23+-karat purity of gold, others are below. Our advantage is that, my family rules over majority of the land, which newly discovered of its largest potentially unexplored gold reserve in Africa . Therefore we don't operate on just one site. Another advantage is that, you find more of the commodity along the local river Moa area and we own majority of the land along the river (which is what brought about the dispute between the government and my family). We also have the right or the power to negotiate and own any land of our choice within our community. My grand parents were un-educated and therefore could not do what we are about to do now. Otherwise, we would be singing a different song by now. Nevertheless, it is not late for us if you are truly serious and keep to your words and we are able to start now. It is an opportunity that will last almost forever if we put in the right investment structures. We are in the verge to take our community to the next level. We want our people to enjoy from the endowment of our lands. Advice it is imperative that our partner must visit Sierra Leone , so we are ready to receive you here, granting you the opportunity to take a tour on our mining site for your physical examination and assessment of the potentials of our lands. Seeing believes! On your visit here, driver and a delegate will receive you at our International Airport , and check you into a befitting hotel around the safest neighbourhood within the airport area, where we shall have our first meeting before proceeding to the village (mining site) the next day. Please “ONLY” Potential buyer’s are required to reply with your data’s, telephone and direct mobile phone for easier and fastera communication to speedy up your purchase. Thanks Yours truly, Mr Edward Marah +23233583748 skype: golddiamond12 Email:[email protected] m

Since: Sep 10

Memphis, TN

#129 Sep 10, 2010
luis wrote:
I have 300 mt gold for sale
Contact me. I will put you in direct contact to Buyer mandate.
Sampson

Accra, Ghana

#132 Sep 17, 2010
We global Gold financial services company with full corporate authority and responsibility certifies, represents warrant and makes an irrevocable firm commitment that it can fulfill the requirements of this agreement to sell and provide the commodity, herein mentioned AU Gold and Diamond, to any company individuals investor and also subsequently have a Joint Venture Partnership. We are having large quality in stock now. Email us
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Trump Will Reveal His Budget Plan with A Maj... 2 hr Shaken To The Core 1
David Moran Cheever Will Face The Dark Future A... 4 hr Cheever Lost SKR 1
Cheever Has to Pay Capital Gain Tax When Tradin... 5 hr Cheever The Mule 3
To All Coin Collectors: Not To Spend Your Hard ... 5 hr Cheever The Mule 5
For sale: 1794 Flowing Hair Silver Dollar 5 hr That Muley Cheever 7
Citigroup Is The Loser Trying to Rob Investors'... 8 hr Citi The Loser 1
Cheever SKR from Sale of My Two 1794 Flowing Ha... Sun Cheever SKR 1
More from around the web