james barmy kaindoh

Dakar, Senegal

#80 Mar 18, 2010
Dear sir/madam

We wish to extend our compliments to you and officially introduce our company and its activities for a genuine trade link.

The Keinkeinto International Limited is a duly register company in keeping with the law of the Republic of Sierra Leone to trade in several businesses including the exportation of mineral (Gold Diamond).

With the availability of two hundred and seventy five (275) Kilos of Gold and several stones with differents carats of Diamond on hand, my company in order to foster a cordial business relationship across the globe is willing to bring to you for possible testing and verification, a sample of half (1/2) or one (1) kilo to authenticate our readiness for a contract deal in supplying your company.

In view of the above, we look forward for a sincere, cordial, and good and guarantee business link.

Your timely and favorable response is highly solicited in the premises.

Regards

James Barmy Kaindoh

MANAGING DIRECTOR

Keinkeinto International Limited
tel +22464383796
+232996022
we are opprating also in conakry guinea
email keinikentoltd@yahoo.com

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81 Mar 18, 2010
No text
L Vaughn

Fayetteville, NC

#83 Mar 31, 2010
John Henderson wrote:
I represent a mandate buyer for diamonds.
He has agreement for 3% and splits it fairly.
The mandate's buyer will not go around him so any sellers lose out if they try to do it , which is way better than a NCND.
The commission would reverberate for each successive deal.
We want rough cut diamonds , 5 carats and above in tranches of circa $15-$20 million . We can handle that monthly and hope to be able to handle up to $75 million per month.
Core is an association of diamond dealers who 'cut and polish' who want to play with the big boys,
Email- JohnHendersonCentral@gmail.com
You have to be able to get your diamonds to Brinks in New York.
Can your buyer proof up and are they willing to pay for product shipments from Sierra Leone. Please advise....
Mark Lapham

Concord, CA

#85 Apr 1, 2010
I am looking for sellers of large amounts of Gold, preferably 1000 M/t's or greater. I am a direct mandate to several large gold buyers. The gold must reside in Europe, America, Hong Kong or Dubai. I can forward the buyers procedures to you. Please email me at marklapham@sbcglobal.net with your quantities, discounts, procedures, location, etc. Only REAL sellers respond.

Thanks,
Mark Lapham
agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#86 Apr 3, 2010
Mark Lapham wrote:
I am looking for sellers of large amounts of Gold, preferably 1000 M/t's or greater. I am a direct mandate to several large gold buyers. The gold must reside in Europe, America, Hong Kong or Dubai. I can forward the buyers procedures to you. Please email me at marklapham@sbcglobal.net with your quantities, discounts, procedures, location, etc. Only REAL sellers respond.
Thanks,
Mark Lapham
You are wasting your time. The market is full of scam. And this forum, too.
Gold Dust

Bamako, Mali

#88 Apr 24, 2010
I want to inform gold buyers that we have upto 100kg of gold dust in stock right now,so an intrested buyer should contact us immediately for more details and procedures.
Thanks as we look forward to establish good business partnership.

regards
Khalifa Mamadou
E-mail(khalifamamadou@yahoo.co m)
phone: 0022378281822
Eric Hgan

Accra, Ghana

#90 May 8, 2010
Good day i am the marketing manager of gold kust company, is a locally base mining sector
located at the Eastern(kwawu) region of Ghana,we have in installment of the raw gold where
we need do business with companies that need constant shipment of raw gold
product to your company, firstly i need you to know,we legal business company
I kindly need to let your company
know my where about in my country for trust and loyalty because i need to do
long term business also you may need to know my national identity,home address
I want you to confirm if it will possible for any of your team to come to Ghana
to know my identity and home address for there to be trust first.
we have so much raw gold that you cant
be able to buy because there is every day mining at the pit.
let me know the number of kilos your company need,so i am going
to package all ready down,then you or any of your team will come to Ghana
to witness the shipment,
Home address: GHANA/ACCRA/ADENTA
National identity : C093912
I Kindly need your contract
THANK.
Eric Hagan
Gold Dust Company
Box AF-421
ACCRA-Art - Centre
Accra -Ghana.
Direct contact
+233545356174
+277234715
email:(erichagan57@live.com)

Since: Dec 08

Windhoek, Namibia

#91 May 10, 2010
I HAVE A PARCEL OF ROUGH DIAMONDS,2,500 CTS
THESE ARE SOME OF THE IMPORTANT DETAILS:
LOCATION OF PARCEL:ANGOLA.
ROUGH IS FROM:ANGOLA.
CLARITY OVERALL: VVS1-VS1.
COLOR: G-H.
TOTAL WEIGHT OF PARCEL:2,500 CTS.
PARCEL DISTRIBUTION:18.97CTS-58.17CTS .
TOTAL NUMBER OF ROUGH STONES:114 PIECES.

Average weight 18.76cts.
ALL STONES HAVE GOOD STRUCTURES. CLARITY IS EXCELLENT.[druu2005@yahoo.com]
Rafik and Marina

UAE

#93 May 18, 2010
I frank i have the real Gold seller all DOC IS READY NOW I HAVE THE Same BAD EXPERIENCE THE FACILITATOR DESTROYED THE DEAL AHD THE REFUSE TO PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION FOR THE BUYER please contact me asap today!!!
contact me ASAP
BUSINESS_MARKETERS@YMAIL.COM
SKYPE ID: MARINA82160

cordellg3 wrote:
I'm going to be quite frank. A lot of you guys and gals have wasted my time over the few months. You've screwed me out of pay that I have earned and I'm not tolerating it any more.
I am blind in one eye and honest person who is just looking to close a deal so I can make a few dreams of mine come true. I can't do that if I keep running into people who are only out for themselves.
I have various sources for MTN, CMO, BG, I have a buyer for gold in any form and I have a seller for diamonds rough cut and polish.
Pay attention, because I'm only going to say this once.
If you are in need of MTN and you are DIRECT to the buyer, no broker chains, no intermediaries, to time waster. Send me your wish list. Freshly cut, slightly seasoned, seasoned, contract size, cash back, insurance back. You need to have all your docs ready to go because when I bring you a source you better perform. If you don't perform, your off my contact list, no exceptions.
Gold Sellers, I have a mandate for gold. I have his procedures which are very simple and its designed in such a way so that at the end of the day buyer has to make 2 phone calls and a contract is drawn up. To get those procedures please contact me.
Diamond Sellers have rough cut or polished diamonds. I need a direct buyer or a buyer madnate who is willing to work with my contact.
I will say this, loose your attitude, don't lie to me, and be honest. If you can do that, we can deal, if you can't I'll cut you and fast. I don't care how much money you have made or how much you think you know. It's about working with person a and person b. I'm real and I expect everyone who contacts me to be will.
Rafik and Marina

UAE

#94 May 18, 2010
I frank i have the real Gold seller all DOC IS READY NOW I HAVE THE Same BAD EXPERIENCE THE FACILITATOR DESTROYED THE DEAL AHD THE REFUSE TO PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION FOR THE BUYER please contact me asap today!!!
BUSINESS_MARKETERSYMAIL.COM
SKYPE ID MARINA82160
Mr Mohamed Kamara

Satellite Provider

#95 May 24, 2010
Dear Friend,
We the Guinea Global Mining, the direct local miners/sellers are offering 1,000 carat of rough, uncut diamonds and 350kgs gold dust ready for sale at the best rate.
We are looking for a serious buyer as the diamonds are ready for sale and export and we can provide you with the necessary documents to sale and export diamonds from Guinea Conakry.
Contact us directly if you are interesting in purchasing the product as the manifest and fco is ready.
Mohamed Kamara
Mohamedkamara210@aol.com
+224 66030649.
GGM Manager.
Best Regards.
Jerry Bodey

Sierra Leone

#96 May 27, 2010
Dear Sir,

It's with a pleasure to inform you that we are end/direct seller of precious mineral gold dust and rough diamonds on CIF delivery.By doing so,we are ready,willing to establish long term business relationship with any serious buyer.We are also interested in JOINT VENTURE ON MINNING.For further details contact us by email je_bodey001@yahoo.com or je_gold@ yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jerry

“More BS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#97 May 27, 2010
Private Placement Programs - if you are sending documents and addressing it to "The Platform Manager" then you are looking for trouble, the is just an invitation to shop the internet with your clients details. I will not accept any Compliance Package unless it was properly addressed, witnessed and freshly dated.
-Cash Only 1 mill up to 500 Mill
-Top 10 banking facilities or you are willing to move your funds to a top 10 bank.
-administrative hold in clients name at clients bank.
-direct- absolutely no broker chain.

also have very attractive MTN offer-direct to seller- comm is open

Email: triplejholdings@live.ca
Must be Transparent.
Nuisance Buster

Anonymous Proxy

#98 May 28, 2010
As always... trusts no one with your hard earned monies.
Anyone asking to be (2) Co-Signatory to your account,(b) Have account assigned,(c) Open a joint investment account,(d) Issue a Limited Power of Attorney,..all these are means of deception to take control of your monies.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/...
Stars' financial guru charged with fraud

By Sebastian Smith (AFP)
NEW YORK — US prosecutors on Thursday charged a New York financial advisor managing the accounts of Hollywood A-listers and other wealthy celebrities with conducting a 30-million-dollar scam.
Kenneth Starr, chief executive officer of Starr Investment Advisors, was charged with wire fraud, investment advisor fraud and money laundering in activity "involving at least 30 million dollars."
Victims included a "former hedge-fund manager and well-known philanthropist," a former talent agency executive, and an unnamed actress, a 37-page criminal complaint said.
Starr's business partner, Andrew Stein, was charged with lying to officials probing the scheme which allegedly consisted of luring top-drawer clients into false investments and in making unauthorized transfers from their accounts.
While far from the scale of the multi-billion-dollar pyramid scheme that Wall Street guru Bernard Madoff perpetrated against investors including top US celebrities until his 2008 arrest, the alleged scam was a warning to everyone, prosecutors said.
"Whether you are an ordinary citizen or a savvy businessman or a sophisticated celebrity, you can be victimized," US Attorney Preet Bharara said in New York.
"If someone is pretending to have the Midas touch, he's probably just selling you fool's gold."
Starr, 66, gained total access to his clients' finances, the complaint says, and then exploited this trust to help himself.
When a client asked for returns from supposed investments, he would steal from another client, the complaint said. This was "characteristic of a 'Ponzi' scheme," or pyramid fraud.
US media reported that Starr's client list included photographer to the stars Annie Leibovitz, "Rocky" star Sylvester Stallone, actresses Uma Thurman and Goldie Hawn, and revered Hollywood director Martin Scorsese.
The complaint also refers to victims as varied as an elderly heiress and a Manhattan jeweler who was jailed in a narcotics conspiracy and whom Starr befriended as a "brother."
Associates in the scheme -- who have not been charged -- include Starr's son, his ex-stripper wife Diane Passage, "a former national official of a major political party," and a "partner at a prominent national law firm."
Starr is described as a trained lawyer, while Stein, 65, is a former New York state legislator and former president of the New York City Council who made a failed mayoral bid in 1993.
Stein allegedly dodged well over a million dollars in taxes and created a shell corporation with Starr which he then failed to disclose.
The complaint describes how Starr's alleged ill-gotten gains fueled expensive spending habits.
This April he bought a 7.5-million-dollar, five-bedroom condominium in Manhattan and had a penchant for fine jewelry, which he bought from the Manhattan jeweler who is referred to as Client-6.
Those purchases included a 32,215-dollar diamond wedding ring, a 32,000-dollar emerald necklace, and a 70,227-dollar diamond bracelet.
To cover his alleged theft of what clients thought was money handed over for investment, Starr is said to have concocted elaborate stories verging on the preposterous.
Pursued by the alleged victim known as Client-7 for a promised "multi-million-dollar " payment, Starr blamed the delay on everything from banks being unable to process such a large check to dealings with Venezuelan ministers and a brigadier general.
Gerhard du Toit

Sweden

#99 Jun 2, 2010
James Morgan wrote:
Gains International Ltd,
Diamond Stones and Gold Extraction
Company.
GOLD AND DIAMOND BUYERS NEEDED URGENTLY
Good Day Sir/Madam.
we are gold and diamond mining company
We trade in Sierra Leone, India, London and other European countries. We deal on all kinds of gold and diamond sales all over the world. As a large supplier of stones, freshly cracked from the underneath ground of about 100-150 feet below the crust in the making of Jewelries, we distribute these ores of diamond and gold in bulk as raw materials. We also distribute in light and heavy quantities for individual use and to other manufacturing companies, from the range of 1kg which is equivalent to 1 000 grams of weight to 10kg, 1000kg.......as required by the client.We deal on 24 karat Gold.
We have our agents as diplomats to any sales of our products and in the distribution of goods and services to our buyers all over our branches
And more also any body will be rewarded by 5% if you recommend buys to us.
Branch office
UNITED KINGDOM
2 Triton Square, Regent's Place
call us:+447011136948
Extracting Deport
Saudi Arabia
Riyadh 12442, Saudi Arabia
Our Varieties of Diamond stones:
1. White Diamond stones
2. Blue Diamond stones
3. Black Diamond stones
Our Varieties of Gold:
1. White Gold
2. Yellow Gold
We look forward to Hearing from you soon.
James Morgan
Sir

Please reply to my email address gerhard@diamondaccessusa.com
nana kwame grant

Thailand

#101 Jun 6, 2010
Dear Sir/ Madam
Compliment of the season greeting to you and your company, it is my pleasure of great desire to work with your company trading activities, over the years our company GOODWILL INT'L have brought together sellers and buyer of cocoa and coffee,but right now we engage into mining project, and on hand we have 67.5kgs, 23cts, 96.7% purity also 3768.35cts rough diamond mainily from 3-100cts single stones , here in Thailand export from Liberia, more also some value things My name is Nana Kwame Grant originally from Sierra Leone, I represent four family mining site in different region and control a diamond mining area in Sierra Leone dist of KONO, KENEMA, PORTLOKO AND BO WATER closer to BIG BO, capability to supply monthly up to 150-160kg and +/- 2300-2900cts of rough diamond monthly, I also have about 143kgs left behind in Africa due to the shortage of shipping charge.
I was invited by a Korean broker who presented himself as a buyer, and since I have been here I have been looking forward to come across a positive buyer for my goods, the consignment right now under the control of diplomat.
I am contact you inorder to kindly locate for me a serious buyer at a commission of 1000US$ per kg and am willing to go for long term supply contract.
You may have any question please do not hesisate to reach me on my number or by email.
More also we really want to invest out side our country like Asia and we found out that there are more diamond buyer in ndonesia and contact hence we contacted you for partnership and further investment assistance as we got no ideal on businesses runing around Asia, furthermore we are also interested in purchasing machine and modern equipment for our mining site and also to present you to the government of Sierra Leone as our sponsor whereas we shall be using our investment capital to run every project, but to the government it will be like you are the main investor, all our consignment attached and show to you by this email is here in Thailand under a secure diplomatic control of United nation who accompany us here as we declear is a family value and confidence.
We are by seeking your help in any kind of way and manner for we all mutual benefit, the diamond are over 12million United States dollars, in which we can draw a plan to open up a cutting and polishing company if we do not want to sell as rough, but we have a plan also to make this project big, but your advice as someone we already establish here in Asia to assist us and show us the way. You see because of the delay and none attendance of Mr Kim who invited us and claim to be a buyer, the diplomat want to send our consignment back to Africa, and this is the utter most reason of contacting you urgently for cover up and assistance of investing through you or your company. We wait to hear from you at earliest convinences, after that we shall forward to you some document such as Airway bill, export license, certificate of origin.

Thanks most kindly
NANA KWAME GRANT
GOODWILL INTERNATIONAL
nature_colour@yahoo.com
Orlando Edwards

Midlothian, IL

#102 Jun 9, 2010
James Morgan wrote:
Gains International Ltd,
Diamond Stones and Gold Extraction
Company.
GOLD AND DIAMOND BUYERS NEEDED URGENTLY
Good Day Sir/Madam.
we are gold and diamond mining company
We trade in Sierra Leone, India, London and other European countries. We deal on all kinds of gold and diamond sales all over the world. As a large supplier of stones, freshly cracked from the underneath ground of about 100-150 feet below the crust in the making of Jewelries, we distribute these ores of diamond and gold in bulk as raw materials. We also distribute in light and heavy quantities for individual use and to other manufacturing companies, from the range of 1kg which is equivalent to 1 000 grams of weight to 10kg, 1000kg.......as required by the client.We deal on 24 karat Gold.
We have our agents as diplomats to any sales of our products and in the distribution of goods and services to our buyers all over our branches
And more also any body will be rewarded by 5% if you recommend buys to us.
Branch office
UNITED KINGDOM
2 Triton Square, Regent's Place
call us:+447011136948
Extracting Deport
Saudi Arabia
Riyadh 12442, Saudi Arabia
Our Varieties of Diamond stones:
1. White Diamond stones
2. Blue Diamond stones
3. Black Diamond stones
Our Varieties of Gold:
1. White Gold
2. Yellow Gold
We look forward to Hearing from you soon.
James Morgan
Hi james morgan can you contact me at my email onedwards2003@yahoo.com
Frnak

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#103 Jun 17, 2010
Dear Sir/Ma,

Am Mr Frank Obasi a native of OBUASI Gold Mines. in Republic of ACCRA GHANA West Africa I'm contacting you on behalf of my Community which comprises of mainly local Gold miners we are looking for a representative.and as well look for a prospective buyer for the bulk of Gold mined locally in our Community.My Community in conjunction with the Village heads has in their possession this

article (Gold Dust)

1. 550Kg Gold Dust
m
2. 22 carat plus
3.$ 23.500 USD for one Kg.

The Community as well as the right to go into any contract of extraction or mining with any interested person or company depending on the discussion reached between both parties concerned.If you are interested I would be glad to see you in ACCRA GHANA to sign an agreement before you can carry the Gold dust back to your country with me.

frank.obasi@btinternet.com

I remain to hear from you soonest.
God Bless you

Mr Mr Frank Obasi
KSWee

Singapore, Singapore

#104 Jun 18, 2010
Hi, I'm direct and genuine to the Seller's mandate for Gold Bullion. Seller's got 5K MT. If interested buyer mandate,(NO Intermediary Pls!), pls contact me at kswee05@hotmail.com
KSWee

Singapore, Singapore

#105 Jun 18, 2010
KSWee wrote:
Hi, I'm direct and genuine to the Seller's mandate for Gold Bullion. Seller's got 5K MT. If interested buyer mandate,(NO Intermediary Pls!), pls contact me at kswee05@hotmail.com
Here's a revised posting:

Hi, I'm direct to genuine Seller's mandate for Gold Bullions:

1) 1000MT in Hong Kong,
2) 5000MT in Singapore,
3) 10,000MT in Europe.

Only interested to deal with Buyer’s mandate,(NO Intermediary Pls!), Pls contact me at: kswee05@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McNeal found guilty of second degree felony rob... (Apr '10) 4 hr True homegirl 24
A personal message to Thomas Lee / A justday Sat Lori Davidson 4
I have 2004 Brazilian LTNs on Euroclear. Need a... (Oct '12) Apr 24 Procomm 10
Server to server transaction (Oct '13) Apr 23 Rick777 44
PPP - Looking for Performing Trade Platform (Mar '13) Apr 19 David Cheever 24
Please Help! Wrong SSN on debit card (Jan '12) Apr 18 David Cheever 12
Sell 1913 Petchili bonds (Sep '12) Apr 16 Skeptical 252
More from around the web