Serious Buyer Mandate needed for MTN,...
Raj

Edson, Canada

#25 Dec 13, 2008
Indigo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still have this available?
What's your emai id?
Interested To Buy GOLD If still available
raj , email [email protected]
Raj

Edson, Canada

#26 Dec 13, 2008
HB Intl Financial wrote:
<quoted text>
Please email me, I have buyers for gold, [email protected]
I am Direct Rep Agent for Buyer mandate
Please email , [email protected]
Lorenzo

Santa Ana, CA

#28 Jan 7, 2009
If anyone is interested, I have direct sources to MTN's from a seller in Switzerland and BG's from HSBC and UBS. Anyone looking for 50B packages or more I can service you quite easily. Any questions please email me at [email protected]
John Henderson

Chesterfield, MO

#29 Jan 9, 2009
I represent a mandate buyer for diamonds.
He has agreement for 3% and splits it fairly.
The mandate's buyer will not go around him so any sellers lose out if they try to do it , which is way better than a NCND.
The commission would reverberate for each successive deal.
We want rough cut diamonds , 5 carats and above in tranches of circa $15-$20 million . We can handle that monthly and hope to be able to handle up to $75 million per month.
Core is an association of diamond dealers who 'cut and polish' who want to play with the big boys,
Email- [email protected]
You have to be able to get your diamonds to Brinks in New York.
Greinger

Miami, FL

#30 Jan 23, 2009
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
if anyone has up to 1000 mt gold for sale, swiss procedures only do get in touch with me.
i am in between but will put you in direct contact with mandate or the one next to mandate.
if you can deal with that please email me at:
[email protected] om
I do up to 10.000 mt
Gennady

Germany

#32 Feb 11, 2009
Dear Sirs,
Our partner is ready to buy urgently:
BANK INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION
TYPE OF INSTRUMENT : BANK GUARANTEE
ISSUING BANK : Top Western European Bank
FORMAT : BG (as per Appendix “C”)
CURRENCY : Euro Dollars
INTEREST : Zero Percent (0%)
TOTAL AMOUNT : Euro Dollars Five Billion
FIRST TRANCH : Euro Dollars Five Hundred Million Only
SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES : Euro Dollars Five Hundred Million or as agreed
INVOICE PRICE : 73%+ 1%+ 1%
VERIFICATION MODE : By authentication SWIFT
PAYMENT MODE : Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order
(ICBPO) MT 103/23
PROCEDURES:
1. Within two (2) banking days after Buyer and Seller signing this Agreement and Buyer issuing Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement (IFPA) as per Appendix “B”, Seller’s bank will SWIFT VIA MT199 request to Buyer’s bank, Bank of China Hong Kong for confirmation of Buyer’s bank availability of funds, readiness to accept BG and ability to perform this Agreement under the Transaction Code:().(Seller shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to Buyer).
2. Within two (2) banking days, Buyer’s bank, Bank of China Hong Kong will reply to Seller’s bank via SWIFT MT199 to confirm that they are ready to accept BG and the funds is available to perform this Agreement under Transaction Code:().(Buyer shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to Seller).
3. Within two (2) banking days after receipt of confirmation from Buyer’s bank, Seller’s shall instruct his BG Issuing bank to SWIFT BG Pre-Advice via SWIFT MT 799 as per Appendix “A” to Buyer’s bank, Bank of China Hong Kong with full text of Bank Guarantee.(Seller shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to Buyer)
4. Upon Buyer’s bank receipt of BG Pre-Advice, Buyer’s Bank, Bank of China Hong Kong SAR within 3 banking days, will issue Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (ICBPO) as per Appendix “B” to Seller’s bank via SWIFT MT 103/23.(Buyer shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to the Seller).
5. Upon satisfactory, verification and authentication of Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (ICBPO) MT 103/23, Seller shall, within 2 banking days, cause his Issuing Bank to send the Bank Guarantee via Swift MT760 as per Appendix “C” to Buyer’s bank, Bank of China Hong Kong (Seller shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to Buyer).
6. Upon satisfactory, verification and confirmation of MT760, within three (3) banking days, Buyer shall cause their bank to release payment of Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (ICBPO) MT 103/23 and the Commission to both side’s paymasters as stated on the Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement (IFPA) as per Appendix “D” which shall be regarded as a part of this Agreement.
And more..........
We are ready to start to work immediately
Gennady France- Germany - Ukraine
Please, send my E-mail: [email protected]

Since: Feb 09

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Feb 12, 2009
cordellg3 wrote:
I'm going to be quite frank. A lot of you guys and gals have wasted my time over the few months. You've screwed me out of pay that I have earned and I'm not tolerating it any more.
I am blind in one eye and honest person who is just looking to close a deal so I can make a few dreams of mine come true. I can't do that if I keep running into people who are only out for themselves.
I have various sources for MTN, CMO, BG, I have a buyer for gold in any form and I have a seller for diamonds rough cut and polish.
Pay attention, because I'm only going to say this once.
If you are in need of MTN and you are DIRECT to the buyer, no broker

chains, no intermediaries, to time waster. Send me your wish list. Freshly cut, slightly seasoned, seasoned, contract size, cash back, insurance back. You need to have all your docs ready to go because when I bring you a source you better perform. If you don't perform, your off my contact list, no exceptions.
Gold Sellers, I have a mandate for gold. I have his procedures which are very simple and its designed in such a way so that at the end of the day buyer has to make 2 phone calls and a contract is drawn up. To get those procedures please contact me.
Diamond Sellers have rough cut or polished diamonds. I need a direct buyer or a buyer madnate who is willing to work with my contact.
I will say this, loose your attitude, don't lie to me, and be honest. If you can do that, we can deal, if you can't I'll cut you and fast. I don't care how much money you have made or how much you think you know. It's about working with person a and person b. I'm real and I expect everyone who contacts me to be will.
I have a seller of polished Diamonds with offices in NYC and here in Las Vegas. I also have another supplier of Rough Diamonds also in Las Vegas. Rough are brought into Las Vegas, so TTM's are conducted here. TTM for Polished, depending on request might be in Las Vegas, NV or NYC. contact me directly [email protected] Sellers of both are friends of mine. Can't get more direct than that. I feel your pain about the fake people in this world.
Neva

Kocaeli, Turkey

#34 Feb 22, 2009
Dear Sirs,

Please send us your offers about gold. The discount must be 8/6.

[email protected]
Neva

Kocaeli, Turkey

#35 Feb 22, 2009
Dear Sirs,

Please send us your offers about gold. The discount must be 8/6.

[email protected]
David

Chattanooga, TN

#36 Feb 24, 2009
luis wrote:
I have 300 mt gold for sale
What do you have presently in the way gold granules/dust, unprocessed dore and bars, email me at [email protected]
taker john

Ghana

#37 Feb 28, 2009
I am John Taker
We have used rail scrap in our possesion over 1.2million metric tons
and gold dust and diamond for sale, so if you are interested to buy
kindly reply us back with your request to enable us send you our FCO
and some pictures of the materials for your perusal. hope to hear
from you as soon as possible to enable us proceed fast in this
business reply back with your full email I.D, company informations
and your personal informations to enable us reach you back via email
or phone.

DETAILS OF THE USED RAIL SCRAP:
==========
PRODUCTS: USED RAIL SCRAPS
QUANTITY
:OVER 1, 200,000 TONS
PRICE: US$200 per ton FOB ANY SAFE PORT
PAYMENT TERM:T/T after 14days of delivery of the goods to buyers port.
LENGTH:12.5 METERS LONG
ORIGIN: UKRAINE STOCK IN Ghana,

SPECIFICATION: R50 - R65
Chemical structure of the
materials (used rail scrap ) is:
C - 0.71 - 0.84%
Mn-0.75 - 1.25 %
Si- 0.18 - 0.55%
S - not more than 0.045%
P - not more than 0.035%.

Regards and wait for your respond
Mr, taker John
tel+233275334216

[email protected]
Gold and diamonds

Dakar, Senegal

#38 Mar 8, 2009
We have gold dust and diamonds [uncut] available for sale at reasonable price.Contact us only if you are serious buyer...pls only serious buyers because we do not have time to waste with unserious buyers and please scammers should go away!
best regards,
Mr Lama Feindouno
Email: [email protected]
Lorenzo

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Apr 21, 2009
I am only looking for buyer mandates only for seasoned mtns. If you have a pension fund that will show there erisa, I can get you as much paper as you need.

Email at [email protected]
Roger

Chalmette, LA

#41 Apr 23, 2009
cordellg3 wrote:
I'm going to be quite frank. A lot of you guys and gals have wasted my time over the few months. You've screwed me out of pay that I have earned and I'm not tolerating it any more.
I am blind in one eye and honest person who is just looking to close a deal so I can make a few dreams of mine come true. I can't do that if I keep running into people who are only out for themselves.
I have various sources for MTN, CMO, BG, I have a buyer for gold in any form and I have a seller for diamonds rough cut and polish.
Pay attention, because I'm only going to say this once.
If you are in need of MTN and you are DIRECT to the buyer, no broker chains, no intermediaries, to time waster. Send me your wish list. Freshly cut, slightly seasoned, seasoned, contract size, cash back, insurance back. You need to have all your docs ready to go because when I bring you a source you better perform. If you don't perform, your off my contact list, no exceptions.
Gold Sellers, I have a mandate for gold. I have his procedures which are very simple and its designed in such a way so that at the end of the day buyer has to make 2 phone calls and a contract is drawn up. To get those procedures please contact me.
Diamond Sellers have rough cut or polished diamonds. I need a direct buyer or a buyer madnate who is willing to work with my contact.
I will say this, loose your attitude, don't lie to me, and be honest. If you can do that, we can deal, if you can't I'll cut you and fast. I don't care how much money you have made or how much you think you know. It's about working with person a and person b. I'm real and I expect everyone who contacts me to be will.
Please contact me I have also been lied too over and over again. I have a REAL BUYER located here in the USA. No games You can call his bank direct and verify he can buy.
[email protected]
Ahmed Bin Yakub

Bradford, UK

#42 Apr 29, 2009
Hi All,

I can fully understand where all you genuine players are coming from.

We all want to close a deal, its very difficult to get two parties to meet and close without being circumvented.

I have two very serious, no BS buyers, they buy Gold Bullion from 1,000MT up to 20,000 per contract.
they wont do ncnd upfront, but want to do a mandate to mandate call and then if all is good, Bullion officer to bullion officer.

They pay approx .75% to interms, mandate gets.75% depending on discounts etc....

I will only work with seller mandates or next to mandate.

No daisy chains please - its a very serious business and you only have one shot.

My buyer is ready and is flexible right now, considering its a sellers market.

Contact me via email:
[email protected]

regards

Ahmed Ali
JACOB

Accra, Ghana

#43 May 4, 2009
ATTN, GOLD BUYERS,
WE ARE SMALL SCALE GOLD MINERS FROM GHANA.
WE HAVE GOLD BARS AND DUST READY FOR SALE TO INTRESTED BUYERS.
OUR PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. WE INVITE INTRESTED BUYERS TO COME DOWN TO GHANA FOR INSPECTION OF OUR GOLD AND SHIPMENT TO BUYERS DESTINATION.
WE NEED GOLD INVESTORS AND BIG GOLD BUYERS FOR LONF TERM GOLD SUPPLY / TRNSACTION.
THANKS WE LOOK FAWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND YOUR BUYERS SOON
EMAIL CONTACT [email protected] or [email protected]
Rafael

Pacific Junction, IA

#44 May 23, 2009
cademetros wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a seller of polished Diamonds with offices in NYC and here in Las Vegas. I also have another supplier of Rough Diamonds also in Las Vegas. Rough are brought into Las Vegas, so TTM's are conducted here. TTM for Polished, depending on request might be in Las Vegas, NV or NYC. contact me directly [email protected] Sellers of both are friends of mine. Can't get more direct than that. I feel your pain about the fake people in this world.
I am direct to gold mine company. They are seeking funds to finish mining. Can you monetize underground assets?
Lorenzo

Santa Ana, CA

#46 Jun 8, 2009
Okay new deal! I have MTN's in the 60's and all I need is an MT199 and you can invoice this week. For mor information email me at [email protected]
Hassan Hassan

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#47 Jun 16, 2009
EMAIL; hassan220000(at)yahoo.co.th
ABIDJAN, COTE DIVOIRE.
WEST AFRICA.

Ref: 550KG ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST FOR SALE

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa. We have some huge quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $12,500USD per kilo which is below world market price, 22 carat and 92.05% purity. If you are interested, do not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate offer (FCO).
We look forward in doing a long lasting business transaction with you

Best Regards
CHIEF H. HASSAN.
agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#48 Jun 16, 2009
cordellg3 wrote:
You may email me at [email protected]
I simply cannot stand liars. This forum is full of liars and you are no exception. You are a non-performer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AboRats, The Filthy Beggar Can Die at Hands of ... 7 min Beheaded Cheever 1
I Declare That DNC Is Dead And Buried With Blac... 3 hr Another Maggot 1
No One Even Donald Trump Can Call His Pick, Mad... 3 hr Mad Dog Mattis 1
Donald Trump Needs to Pay Attention to The Crud... 4 hr SpreadOut 2
The Rain And Snow Are The Curse from Hades to R... 4 hr The Curse from Ha... 1
Bank, Banking and Finance Career Guide for stud... 6 hr shaeroko 1
A Lonely Tromp Tried to Get Comforts By Calling... 6 hr The Stooge Tromp 1
More from around the web