Let the facts speak for itself...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Let me decode What Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs ruled in his July 31, 2013 Disposition: It is nothing to be noted for or having any merits in the Court that has been found plagued w/ incorrectness...For one special Memorable Moment: Judge RJA said I could not file any Civil Action Case in the Federal District Court in Buffalo, NY w/o his permission First!!!

By using all the legal jargons to relieve and to free Judge RJA from his alleged Impartiality in the past Rulings and Orders; and to make excuse for Judge RJA not to be Recused, it was all Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs concluded in his July 31, 2013 Disposition!!

Now, the Judicial Council has to review his Disposition in its entirety and tries to find previous legal loopholes again to repeat the same conclusion??? However, the Judicial Council needs to investigate the facts + Evidence I presented w/ all the petitions since July 31, 2013.

The alleged complicity involving David Cheever w/ his $ 122+ M paid by Citibank in two years (2011-2012) and the calls made by David Cheever to his close friend, Judge RJA have to be explained away before any of those same feudal dispositions can be again entered in the Court Record!!

And equally important, Tell me again Why Judge RJA insisted for me to get his Permission first before spending big bucks ($ 400 USD each time) to file A Civil Action Case in the Federal District Court in Buffalo, NY!

The infamous use of "Lover" by David Cheever is not really at the center of this important legal allegation of Judicial Misconducts concerning A Federal District Court Judge plus three other US Circuit Court Judges..

Let us hope that those same three "alleged" US Circuit Court Judges are not involved in the Judicial Council's Review...

Or, it will be named as the Kangaroo Court w/ Foxes guarding the Chicken coop!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2013
Yawn!
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Sep 22, 2013
The end is near for you and cohorts!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am looking for VEFs 27 min Lori Davidson 4
Twe Billion Euro is Too Little and too Late 6 hr Ukraine The Money... 1
German central bank chief: cheap oil is stimulus 9 hr dariusrickard 2
Modi, the Curse to India... 15 hr Venkat 6
offer to lease cd no upfront fee. (Dec '07) Tue ronron 38
What Tsipras's Victory Means For Greece And The EU Tue jeffry 1
Thanks to Air Burst, the World could enjoy A Pr... Mon The World Peace 1
More from around the web