Beijing-Based IMF? Lagarde Ponders Ch...

Beijing-Based IMF? Lagarde Ponders China Gaining on U.S. Economy..

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Reality Check

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 7, 2014
Read this: Beijing-Based IMF? Lagarde Ponders China Gaining on U.S. Economy

The International Monetary Fundís headquarters may one day shift to Beijing from Washington, aligning with Chinaís growing influence in the world economy, the fundís managing director said. Christine Lagarde, speaking late today in London, said IMF rules require the main office be located in theÖ
Bloomberg from RSS

You be the judge!
The Reality Check

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2014
US now has a Black President; US now has the highest Debt incurred in the human history; US now has hundreds of millions of hungry mouth to be fed and US now has no idea whatsoever on how to revive its economy!!!

"Equality" and "Income Equality" can and will only expedite its down ward sliding!!!

Your choice since 2008 will get you no where soon!!! Open up and study hard on what makes prosperity in Han Ban Land!!!

It is not Communism but the Han Ban Belief!!!
The Reality Check

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2014
Read this: Democratic New York Congressman Charlie Rangel made a rather racially-charged remark about the main rival in his re-election bid during a debate Friday. Rangel suggested his opponent in the Democratic primary, State Senator Adriano Espaillat, has accomplished little besides being from the Dominican Republic in a district with a large Latino population.

Rangel brought up Espaillat's nationality after accusing the state senator of not having done "a darn thing" to raise the minimum wage.

My take: After 250+ years in this land, now, Blacks thought they belong here...

US faces a problem no other nation has to overcome..Only the Builders and Sound Minds are allowed to speak on behalf of America!!!

Abraham Lincoln's Advice should not be ignored, period! Let us have designated Areas for Black and the Disadvantaged
for them to receive Food Stamps + Social Welfare Benefits!

It is not Racial Discrimination: For No one needs to go there unless they wish to get Food Stamps and Social Welfares!
The Reality Check

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 7, 2014
We already have the name for that Designated Area: The Ghettos in almost every city!!

But, to newly immigrants, this fact should be clearly pointed out to them!!!

Also, any one who fell into that category and tried to make A Bank Mortgage Loan thru government Aid program, is required to move in!!!
Philippines Rules

Philippines

#5 Jun 8, 2014
Yes, and ONE DAY MY PRINCE WILL COME....as Disney said!

The RMB is not even a recognised hard currency, nor can the Chinese proletariat move it anywhere except within China, so what does China know about INTERNATIONAL monetary affairs?

NOTHING

They have no respect for life, the environment or land which is not theirs. They have no respect for their own people, and a bunch of 90 year old ex army generals will certainly screw up the worlds economy in a heart beat.

better to stick to making gunpowder and sending their citizens on explorations to the tiny islands they want to own so much.....better than screwing up the already fragile economies of the world!!
DirtPoor Philippine

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jun 9, 2014
Philippines Rules wrote:
The RMB is not even a recognised hard currency, nor can the Chinese proletariat move it anywhere except within China, so what does China know about INTERNATIONAL monetary affairs?
NOTHING
They have no respect for life, the environment or land which is not theirs. They have no respect for their own people, and a bunch of 90 year old ex army generals will certainly screw up the worlds economy in a heart beat.
better to stick to making gunpowder and sending their citizens on explorations to the tiny islands they want to own so much.....better than screwing up the already fragile economies of the world!!
You don't have money to pay a visit to Disney Land...What a shame!!!

It has Micky Mouse, Donald Duck and all the Cartoon Characters...You can beg but you can not go!!!

You dirt Poor Filipino show me A Millionaire or two in Philippine...All those Ghetto Dwellers from Manila and thru-out...Talking about economy is beyond your mind!!!

Don't beg from IMF...Every year, you dwarfs ask IMF for hand-outs!! Do you have any shame????
HAndersen

Denmark

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Philippines Rules wrote:
NOTHING
how ignorant can one be ???
Philippines Rocks

Philippines

#8 Jun 9, 2014
Ignorant?? Moi?? as ignorant as a story telling Dane I guess!

Are you saying that China respects human life, freedoms and the environment? And you call ME ignorant?? Really?

Lets take a rain check for 10 years and see where the truth lies! RMB and ruling the world!! Bwah haha

We may not have two cents to rub together, but at least we don't go around BULLYING the rest of the world like some!!
The Belligerent

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jun 9, 2014
Philippines Rocks wrote:
Are you saying that China respects human life, freedoms and the environment? And you call ME ignorant?? Really?
Lets take a rain check for 10 years and see where the truth lies! RMB and ruling the world!! Bwah haha
We may not have two cents to rub together, but at least we don't go around BULLYING the rest of the world like some!!
The problem: You, Filipino does not have Two Cents to rub together! Try to get that Two Cents first before opening your mouth!!!
Philippines Rocks

Philippines

#10 Jun 10, 2014
Making all sorts of assumptions again!! I am not Filipino, just choose to live here! And last time I looked I had 4 cents, so I can rub them in both hands!!

I also hear that they were now going to move the United Nations to Shanghai, the World Bank to Moscow, the ECB to Ukraine and leave the US Treasury as an outsourced business unit of the CIA, with a call center in Manila.....like J P Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Dell, AOL, Shell, and many other companies who choose to set up their back offices here!
The Belligerent

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jun 10, 2014
Now, David Cheever has a cohort in Philippine...

Don't complain: Make the best you can!! Life is short!!
Philippines Rocks

Philippines

#12 Jun 10, 2014
David who? I am NOT the one complaining, you are!
The Belligerent

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jun 10, 2014
Philippines Rocks wrote:
David who? I am NOT the one complaining, you are!
It is what David Cheever used to say!!!
HAndersen

Denmark

#14 Jun 10, 2014
Philippines Rocks wrote:
Name one country that truly respect HUMAN RIGHTS.

Not even the American can claim that trophy despite their yearly human right report that is totally biased!
HAndersen

Denmark

#15 Jun 10, 2014
Philippines Rocks wrote:
Making all sorts of assumptions again!! I am not Filipino, just choose to live here! And last time I looked I had 4 cents, so I can rub them in both hands!!
I also hear that they were now going to move the United Nations to Shanghai, the World Bank to Moscow, the ECB to Ukraine and leave the US Treasury as an outsourced business unit of the CIA, with a call center in Manila.....like J P Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Dell, AOL, Shell, and many other companies who choose to set up their back offices here!
ITS the cheap labour, idiot!

It is the economy (money), and profit that matter.

Business 101. Buy low, Sell high!

You are just their slaves!
Philippines Rocks

Philippines

#16 Jun 10, 2014
One Country....Denmark? Sweden? Norway? Finland? in fact all or most of Scandinavia?

Cheap labour?? Really?? is that why all these multi national companies are here?? I thought it was the weather....and the presence of the Chinese of course!!

Perhaps that is what Loren Legarde meant..... The PHILIPPINES will be the next home of the IMF, WB, ADB, United Nations, ECB, the Fed system Et al!!

Cheap labour, cheap currency, cheap everything, so NOW I understand why China wants a slice of the pie!! And here is me thinking they just want more FUEL and ENERGY to feed their massive energy hungry polluting system!! Shows how stupid a white haired pale skinned blue eyed foreigner can be!!
The Insane Cheever

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jun 10, 2014
Philippines Rocks wrote:
One Country....Denmark? Sweden? Norway? Finland? in fact all or most of Scandinavia?
Cheap labour?? Really?? is that why all these multi national companies are here?? I thought it was the weather....and the presence of the Chinese of course!!
Perhaps that is what Loren Legarde meant..... The PHILIPPINES will be the next home of the IMF, WB, ADB, United Nations, ECB, the Fed system Et al!!
Cheap labour, cheap currency, cheap everything, so NOW I understand why China wants a slice of the pie!! And here is me thinking they just want more FUEL and ENERGY to feed their massive energy hungry polluting system!! Shows how stupid a white haired pale skinned blue eyed foreigner can be!!
What sorts of day dreams??? Philippine is the Shiny Star in Asia!!! Have your way!!
Philippines Rocks

Philippines

#18 Jun 11, 2014
You tell me what sort of day dreams..... Seems like you have plenty...Tommy versus the world!!

World ONE

Tommy NIL
How low can you get

Buffalo, NY

#19 Jun 11, 2014
Philippines Rocks wrote:
You tell me what sort of day dreams..... Seems like you have plenty...Tommy versus the world!!
World ONE
Tommy NIL
You have reached the Rocky bottom...No One shall follow you!!!
HAndersen

Denmark

#20 Jun 11, 2014
Philippines Rocks wrote:
Obviously you are lacking or have no business acumen.

Philipines home to only ADB ... on political ground, nothing more or less!

IMF, WB, ECB, FED in the Philipines ?? What a joke! Joke of the century!
They have offices, but certainly not moving stock and barrel there!

Singapore is the perfect place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 1 hr Dr Wu 1
Did Cheever buy that Magnum PI House in Hawaii?? Wed Robert Fisher 4
75% of Americans are living paycheck to paychec... Wed Robert Fisher 8
private placement program 100m 100% riskless pp... (Jul '12) Jul 28 james dirou 18
I will buy Chinese bonds NOW (Sep '13) Jul 25 Omar 99
News Bank of America and Walgreens Most Active Stock... (Jun '12) Jul 24 Raj Chanani 7
Wanted: Daniel (Dan) Dirk Coddington for theft Jul 23 Robert Fisher 12
More from around the web