Finally, the figure is out: Obama spe...

Finally, the figure is out: Obama spent $ 3.1+ Trillion USD on Welfare...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Watchful Eye

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 25, 2013
I is a shocking figure to awaken all in America...According to Fox News, Obama Administration spent $ 3.1+ Trillion USD in the past few years on Welfare..

W/o that distracted and insensible spendings, the American Economy would be in a much better shape at this point: No Debt Ceiling Default; No Housing Crisis again; and certainly, No undue stress to people in this land!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 25, 2013
The Watchful Eye wrote:
I is a shocking figure to awaken all in America...According to Fox News, Obama Administration spent $ 3.1+ Trillion USD in the past few years on Welfare..
W/o that distracted and insensible spendings, the American Economy would be in a much better shape at this point: No Debt Ceiling Default; No Housing Crisis again; and certainly, No undue stress to people in this land!!!
Remind me again. What is your PhD in what?
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Oct 25, 2013
MY degree in Philosophy w/ A Sound Mind!!! Too bad, you, the Black Fraud Cheever has no degree at all!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Is Stressed Out To Counter Deficit Spendi... 7 hr Stressed Out 2
When CNN Predicts: Trump Will Die Soon...A Shoc... 16 hr A Shocking News 1
To Join David Cheever's Tax Cheating Camp Is Th... 23 hr Tax Cheating Camp... 1
David Tepper's Toilet Paper Is Worth More Than ... Wed Bitcoin Meltdown 1
David Tepper Should Close His Mouth On Kodak Ph... Wed Nagro Cheever 3
David Cheever Is Having A Epic Legal Battle Wit... Jan 15 All You Dim Wits 1
With Credible Proof + Evidence In IRS File, Dav... Jan 15 Filthy Tepper 1
More from around the web