A Life to Remember and to Uphold Just...

A Life to Remember and to Uphold Justice

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I learned English by studying the English Textbook of Advanced Calculus in College back in Taiwan...When I was 34, those old coots at Roswell Park Cancer Institute forced me to change my career after publishing 24+ full length papers in Cancer Research...I did not drop out of this world...In less than one year, I helped design and construct the tallest structure ( A Fractionation Tower) in the Niagara Frontier of Western New York...

Along the way, my English writing became recognized: In a couple Engineering Firms, my Project Proposals were posted on the Wall for young American engineers to study...It is not just the use of English language but also the Scope and Defining of an Engineering Project...By 1990s, I got my PE (Professional Engineer) License, an achievement few attained...And I am able to retire a dozen years ago at 57 comfortably, another show of Proof of my
competence..

Now, you have it...I am quite confident to handle a Legal Complaint against
Citibank and Bank Employees w/ their high paid attorneys..In fact, none of them showed any proof of merits to argue the case in front of the Courts!

Signed, A Justday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Is Stressed Out To Counter Deficit Spendi... 7 hr Stressed Out 2
When CNN Predicts: Trump Will Die Soon...A Shoc... 16 hr A Shocking News 1
To Join David Cheever's Tax Cheating Camp Is Th... 23 hr Tax Cheating Camp... 1
David Tepper's Toilet Paper Is Worth More Than ... Wed Bitcoin Meltdown 1
David Tepper Should Close His Mouth On Kodak Ph... Wed Nagro Cheever 3
David Cheever Is Having A Epic Legal Battle Wit... Jan 15 All You Dim Wits 1
With Credible Proof + Evidence In IRS File, Dav... Jan 15 Filthy Tepper 1
More from around the web