Scotiabank Rebrands ING Direct as Tangerine

Nov 5, 2013 Full story: Bloomberg

Bank of Nova Scotia , which bought ING Groep NV 's Canadian online bank last year, is renaming the business Tangerine in a move that sheds the last vestiges of its former owner.

Full Story
Tangerine Stinks

Barrie, Canada

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Another dumb decision made by Scotiabank. Along with not matching a competitor's interest rates for a set period of time. I actually had an ING employee (or should I already be saying "Tangerine") respond to me when I asked if ING would match the competitor's interest rate on new deposits between Nov. 1 - Jan. 31st "No, but do you want me to move your money out of the account to the competitor or will you do it online?"
When there was a Dutch influence, ING Direct Canada made sense... now...
Bad move Scotiabank (disguised as Tangerine).

Since: Nov 12

Iligan City, Philippines

#2 Nov 22, 2013
nice thread. thanks for sharing that information. it was very informative.
[url=http://www.legacylegal.co m/credit-education/credit-topi cs/credit-repair-attorney.asp] Credit Repair Attorney[/url]

Since: May 13

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Hi Everyone,

INGDirect.ca is now Tangerine.ca right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest. Please use 40232102S1 and reward yourself. Instructions on the link below.

https://www.tangerine.ca/en/landing-page/bonu ...

Thanks!

Allan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is about time to construct a permanent Club ... 3 hr The Rich needs Brain 1
looking for serious sender for S2S Ebics....etc 4 hr slamet b 3
To look widely not just to believe those highly... 5 hr Do not be duped 1
Japan has more Girls in college than you will ... 10 hr Go Visit India 3
Teh Dark Side of America with all the low lives... 10 hr All the Trash 2
International Yugoslavia EEU Dinara legal valid... (Apr '13) 15 hr shammeer 57
Skretny stepping down as chief federal judge, t... (May '14) 18 hr It is Not the End 4
More from around the web