All eyes are focused on Hillary Clint...

All eyes are focused on Hillary Clinton...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Voter at Large

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2013
The best politicians are those who rarely open their mouths and stay out of the lime light before the Time comes!!!

I can understand the jitters and innate tension...But, it takes a person w/ unique rearing to be a candidate of victory!!!

I noticed too many advocates on line and I doubt their ultimate motive - To help themselves primarily!!!

Be the wise and competent chosen from either party in 2016!!! It is only the beginning!!!
Truth

Pointe-claire, Canada

#2 Dec 26, 2013
Do you know how much she and her husband and bush with the feds, anonymous, white dragons, bilderbergs and all of them together how much they stole from acking into all the brokers worldwide.

We must start electing people that are upright, that have truth in them, not the ones that are from their father the devil that do like their father the devil, kill, steal and destroy.

We must start to have people that follow God, people with the Spirit of God running our governments

What a mess it causes for the nations, for the families, for their children,
To have gangsters rob the breadwinners in the families.

They had no regard for us, we should not have regard for them and kick them out of this world. It belongs to God, not them.

They are mere mortals and bad, mean ugly ones at that.
They are darkness.
Truthurgent

Pointe-claire, Canada

#6 Jan 20, 2014
PEOPLE I AUTHORIZE YOU TO PUT THIS EVERYWHERE AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE BECAUSE AS I PROMISED THE BASTARDS, I WILL MAKE SURE THEY GO TO JAIL. SO I HOPE SOMEONE STRONG WILL DO SOMETHING AND GET THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US. I WANT THEM IN JAIL AND SUFFERING THE MARTYR AS THEY DID US. 

NOW YOU ALL HAVE WORK TO DO, PUT IT EVERYWHERE. BLESS YOU ALL. GOD WILL TAKE REVENGE FOR US AND THEY WILL SEE WHAT IT IS TO TOUCH HIS PEOPLE.  GMAIL TRACKS WHO COMES IN YOUR EMAIL.  HAHAHA  LOSERS AND STUPID AT THAT TOO. THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY ROBBING OTHERS, NO BALLS, AND TO TOP IT ALL AND SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF GRAND LOSERS, THEY ROB SINGLE MOMS.  LOSERS, LOSERS, LOSERS :lol: 

It is not the end, they hosted all your bank accounts on their servers too, and control  all. O'yes  feds have authority to see any bank account they want. Baby they already have all of them under their control and see all, it is on their servers.  Which means they intend to rob everyone on planet earth, it is not a planet, it is an oven burning with all the demons that crawled out of the pit of hell. Obama do not hide, we know you are with them and the bilderbergs and the G8 and the white dragons and the chinese elders and all agencies worldwide. and ericson is owned by them or cooperates with them and microsoft and many more.  The world has gone totally crooked. Do you know that the police forces, the rulers of countries are hand in hand with them, they got too much money but with all the money the little ebble that David used in faith, the same pebble power will make them come down.
The Conscious Tax Payer

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2014
To register a complaint from Montreal, Canada, Expatriate??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disregard Of What Midget Cheever's Advice to DC... 13 min For Cheever to Kn... 1
Never Be Fooled by the Sins of Dirty and Filthy... 2 hr Liar Cheever 3
Never Listen To That Midget And Moran Cheever W... 2 hr Front Line Defens... 1
Your Debts Will Destroy You, Don't Forget! 3 hr That Dumb Cheever 3
Never Send Your Old And Dilapidated Fishing Fle... 3 hr That Beggar Cheev... 4
The Recent Civil Unrest Revealed The Faults in ... 6 hr The Civil Unrest 1
News Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Downgraded to "Hold... Wed rpt777 1
More from around the web