Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

MARIA wrote:
<quoted text>
In general it is very important who issued the IBOE, who is the beneficiary, issuing date and maturity and if it is fully paid or only a part.
In Europe only a few traders accept IBOEs and most of them prefer that they are deposited in their bank. Normally the costs for sendind to the trading bank the owner has to pay, but it is very little compared to the return a good private placement program generates
If the IBOEs are genuine and accepeted then the trader gets a credit line and can use it to enter into a private placement investment program.
The IBOE can be in the amount of several B.
Maria I have access to a $10B IBOE for PPP as 1st option or as 2nd option monetization or sale. If you are currently able to assist with this inquiry please send me (John) an email at bankpaper14@gmail.com including as much information as possible and also including your full contact details in order that I may discuss further with you

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Is anyone familiar with the IBOEs peddling Stephen Louis Wozny & Wade Doran Boyd's name?

Wozny claims the WSBA owes him trillions for copyright violations.

Anyone familiar with this case?
tsb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

JB from Australia, what you have is a piece of a paper of no value which has been drafted under UCC in form of a IOU. This is a privete IOU. Who knows if there is a real debt owed by one private party to the other?
Why will any banks give credit line against a private debt that has no value in their eyes?
There are hundreds of these worthless papers issued in billions floating around and jokers passing it around on net. All in all worthless

DC or David Cheever, if there was any substance in those allegations of copyright violations and that too in trillions, don't you think that it would have been all over the place? Can the alleged party prove the copyright violations? How did the sum added to trillions? We are not speaking of sums in thousands, or in millions, but in trillions. Come on get real.
CLIVE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Maria I have access to a $10B IBOE for PPP as 1st option or as 2nd option monetization or sale. If you are currently able to assist with this inquiry please send me (John) an email at bankpaper14@gmail.com including as much information as possible and also including your full contact details in order that I may discuss further with you
Hi,

At the moment IBOE“s will not accepted to enter a placement program.

Only cash funds or bank guarantees are of interest for trade.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

tsb wrote:
JB from Australia, what you have is a piece of a paper of no value which has been drafted under UCC in form of a IOU. This is a privete IOU. Who knows if there is a real debt owed by one private party to the other?
Why will any banks give credit line against a private debt that has no value in their eyes?
There are hundreds of these worthless papers issued in billions floating around and jokers passing it around on net. All in all worthless
DC or David Cheever, if there was any substance in those allegations of copyright violations and that too in trillions, don't you think that it would have been all over the place? Can the alleged party prove the copyright violations? How did the sum added to trillions? We are not speaking of sums in thousands, or in millions, but in trillions. Come on get real.
tsb, I can see that your reading and comprehension skills are at nil to say the best of you. Did you miss the part where I clearly stated that Wozny is claiming so and so? AND, such claims did not originate from me? Come on! Get smart and pick your fights with those you can beat. In my case, you are outclassed.

Slow down and read things carefully and do your best to avoid sounding like a moonbat.
tsb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

listen, DC, not interested in picking a bone with you, as have no interest in wasting my time. All I stated was do your own homework for what is alleged. Is that too hard to comprehend for you to go on with your rhetorical talk?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

What ever floats your skirt.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy....where do I start?
Sulevss, you know that you are partly correct about your comment; right?
Are you aware of the fact that there are entities who offer the service of obtaining "cash" in exchange of an asset with an established value? Once the 'asset' has been monetized, then, the next logical step would be to place the 'cash' onto a trade.
Heck, even I can monetize a rock, if a bank accepts the alleged appraised value given to it.
Therefore, I strongly suggest you quit your short posts which simply add more confusion to a complicated topic.
Now, if you wish to discuss 'pro se', I am all ears (or should I say; 'all eyes').
David, email me when you have a chance, there may be some synergy here.

Cheers

__
David-Calin
President and CEO
DCA CAPITAL
funding@dca-capital.com
www.dca-capital.com
DISCLAIMER: DCA CAPITAL is not a Securities Dealer, nor a Broker nor an Investment Adviser. DCA CAPITAL makes no warranties or representations as to as to any buyer, any seller or any transaction. The information in this email is not intended for the purpose of buying, selling, trading, recommending securities or offering counsel or advice with respect to any such activities. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller. This E-mail is confidential and no information transmitted is to be considered a solicitation.
Chastecorp

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

We are currently taking for monetization genuine and unexpired IBOE with UCC filling and without SKR from direct owners/beneficiaries. Please no agents, brokers or mandate. Other paper assets in owner's name can also be monetized Please contact: chastecorp@hotmail.com
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Chastecorp

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

We are currently taking for monetization genuine and unexpired IBOE with UCC filling and without SKR from direct owners/beneficiaries. Please no agents, brokers or mandate. Other paper assets in owner's name can also be monetized Please contact: chastecorp@hotmail.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Chastecorp wrote:
Good luck getting to the actual owner(s) of IBOE(s). The brokers make it their job to find solutions for their clients. The investors focus in their daily business tasks. And, may I bring to your attention that you are not the funding/trading source, but you are are broker (and not a good one) too.
Angel

Reynosa, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

i have an IBOE PAY TO WORLD TRADE COMMODITIES INC PANAMA HOW DO I KNOW ITS A GOOD DOCUMENT
camara

Bamako, Mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

We are precious metal exporters, and we also sponsor local gold mining villages, communitys miners, private miners and joint local sellers representatives.
We have our legal precious metal license for gold export & import and we seller at good price to buyers.
We sale on FOB procedures first shipping arrangement.
Procedure.
We have this product for sale at a very good price.
SPECIFICATION OF OUR PRODUCT:
Form= Gold dust / Bar
Purity = 94% or Plus
Fineness =22 Carat
Price=$ 32,000 USD
Quantity = Is Negotiable
Origin= Mali
I also have local made gold jewellery for sale at good price.
Contact me now for more information.

Best Regards,
camara
Email : camara.amadu@ymail.com,
Tel :+223 63 46 69 58
Kenney Brumfield II

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

sundar wrote:
I am a consultant in India and my client is holding 5 Nos of IBOEs for trading. Pls advice me.
We have a trade group in Singapore who will do the IBOE's as you request. Send me a brief summary to my email and we can proceed from there. Thank you...

kbrumfield51@gmail.com

NOTE: The discussions you read here are in some part true. PPP's routinely only want cash, however, it comes down to what the actual trader will do and not do. Contact me and we will proceed from there
Steven Lax

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

My partner and I have bring instruments to a top world investment banker . No middleman besides us . We can get him on the phone.
If you have an SBLC or BG to monetize please contact me . slax43@gmail.com
RReyes

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Hello John, hope all is well. Look up Attorney Robert Townsend. He will do an analysis on the documents for about $2,000 we woth it.
JohnF777 wrote:
Hi All, I'm new to this forum and based in the UK. I've been doing due diligence for our group who wants to raise funds via PPP's. This is a minefield but I'm prepared to spend time getting it right.
We've found a programme via HSBC in Hong Kong. Whereupon POF is required, which is fine, where our funds of £20m are always under our control and not moved from our bank account.
The funds are geared by x 100 so £2B is traded and within 5 days we receive 15%, giving us a return of £300m.
We have the option to repeat within 10 days.
Our project is to build thousands of affordable housing in Africa, including factories to manufacture our hybrid quick build system.
I'd appreciate the thoughts and comments of the forum.
Best regards
JF
Santosh

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

I have genuine trader who deals with all kind of financial intruments (cash holding,FDR,CDR,BG'S,IBOE etc..).Any one can contact me @+918008883480.

Regards,
Santosh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Press release distribution, EDGAR filing, XBRL,... 20 min Philip Cohen 1
Server to server transaction (Oct '13) 36 min PhLawyer 38
Egypt urges U.S. restraint over Missouri unrest 16 hr Mone 2
Closing CapitalOne 360 Acct. from other country 16 hr jewel 3
treaty of versailles box (May '10) 20 hr Box seller 201
loan offer at 3% interest rate (Jun '12) 20 hr Salko 7
Japan volcanic isle may collapse, create tsunam... 23 hr The God Wrath 2
•••
•••