IBOE used at Trading platform as Private Placement Program

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Ahmedabad, India

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Can such IBOEs Monetized or can line of credit established?
Hossein Parasteh

UK

#3 Sep 20, 2012
IBOE`s Can be monetize after u got SKR against it from a custodian bank

MARIA

Ramstein-miesenbach, Germany

#4 Sep 20, 2012
FinnovationSolutions wrote:
In general it is very important who issued the IBOE, who is the beneficiary, issuing date and maturity and if it is fully paid or only a part.

In Europe only a few traders accept IBOEs and most of them prefer that they are deposited in their bank. Normally the costs for sendind to the trading bank the owner has to pay, but it is very little compared to the return a good private placement program generates

If the IBOEs are genuine and accepeted then the trader gets a credit line and can use it to enter into a private placement investment program.

The IBOE can be in the amount of several B.
Lori

Yucaipa, CA

#5 Sep 22, 2012
MARIA wrote:
<quoted text>
In general it is very important who issued the IBOE, who is the beneficiary, issuing date and maturity and if it is fully paid or only a part.
In Europe only a few traders accept IBOEs and most of them prefer that they are deposited in their bank. Normally the costs for sendind to the trading bank the owner has to pay, but it is very little compared to the return a good private placement program generates
If the IBOEs are genuine and accepeted then the trader gets a credit line and can use it to enter into a private placement investment program.
Maria,it is very important to know what "IBOE" is and what it represents.

If the Beneficiary transfers an IBOE to another party, the Note or UAPN must also be transferred, as the IBOE is specifically issued to pay for the Note or UAPN.
Sylvester

Katy, TX

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Maria, I would like to get in touch with you, as I am currently searching for a genuine IBOE trader that I can work with immediately you can skype me at drsezeani. or call me at +17184064975.
MARIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sylvester

Katy, TX

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Maria, I would like to get in touch with you, as I am currently searching for a genuine IBOE trader that I can work with immediately you can skype me at drsezeani. or call me at +17184064975.
Sylvester

Katy, TX

#11 Oct 12, 2012
I would like to get in touch with you, as I am currently searching for a genuine IBOE trader that I can work with immediately you can skype me at drsezeani. or call me at +17184064975.
MARIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sylvester

Katy, TX

#12 Oct 12, 2012
I would like to get in touch with you, as I am currently searching for a genuine IBOE trader that I can work with immediately you can skype me at drsezeani. or call me at +17184064975.
FinnovationSolutions wrote:

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#13 Oct 12, 2012
PPP can use ONLY CASH! Nothing else! Stop lying!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 12, 2012
sulevss wrote:
PPP can use ONLY CASH! Nothing else! Stop lying!
Oh boy....where do I start?

Sulevss, you know that you are partly correct about your comment; right?

Are you aware of the fact that there are entities who offer the service of obtaining "cash" in exchange of an asset with an established value? Once the 'asset' has been monetized, then, the next logical step would be to place the 'cash' onto a trade.

Heck, even I can monetize a rock, if a bank accepts the alleged appraised value given to it.

Therefore, I strongly suggest you quit your short posts which simply add more confusion to a complicated topic.

Now, if you wish to discuss 'pro se', I am all ears (or should I say; 'all eyes').

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#15 Oct 13, 2012
There can be no discussion.No need.Providing any service to PPP increase scam in PPP, becouse it is not direct.My recomendation:to exclude scam-only cash,no additional service.Nothing to discuss. :) And no PPP in USA too. :)
sundar

Chennai, India

#19 Dec 1, 2012
I am a consultant in India and my client is holding 5 Nos of IBOEs for trading. Pls advice me.
economistasyabog ados

Molina De Segura, Spain

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Maria...Please be in contact with me about the trading programs with Iboes
All the best
economistasyabogados@gmail.com
Michael James

UK

#23 Feb 19, 2013
I b o e Never be traded I b o e Carries no values It's as good as toilet paper I have 50b Worth Nobody can do this Don't waste your money or your time on rubbish Look into M t n All Brazilian bonds Thank you and good day to you
Chastecorp

Edinburgh, UK

#31 Apr 16, 2013
I have a Program Manager who can monetize genuine IBOE with UCC filling and without SKR. This Program manager can also monetize all immovable assets that has independent professional valuation. Please contact: chastecorp@hotmail.com
AMEBA MCARE wrote:
<quoted text>
My CLOSE ASSOCIATE IS HAVING IBOE WITH CASH BACKED. WHILE WE TRY FOR PPP USING THESE CASH BACKED IBOE PLATFORM DENIED SAYING IT IS CASH BACKED. BUT GOLD BACKED IBOE ARE WEL ADN GOOD FOR PPP TRADING WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM/?IF CASH BACKED IBOE THEN WHAT IS THE USE OF THESE PAPER COULD YOU EXPLAIN PLEASE?
Joseph

Norcross, GA

#33 Apr 24, 2013
Hello ,

I sent you an email but did not hear back from you.

I have a client that has IBOES. Please contact me as

soon as you can. email: thecambridgefund@gmail.com

Joseph.
Chastecorp wrote:
I have a Program Manager who can monetize genuine IBOE with UCC filling and without SKR. This Program manager can also monetize all immovable assets that has independent professional valuation. Please contact: chastecorp@hotmail.com
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 13

Newry, UK

#34 Apr 26, 2013
Hi All, I'm new to this forum and based in the UK. I've been doing due diligence for our group who wants to raise funds via PPP's. This is a minefield but I'm prepared to spend time getting it right.

We've found a programme via HSBC in Hong Kong. Whereupon POF is required, which is fine, where our funds of 20m are always under our control and not moved from our bank account.
The funds are geared by x 100 so 2B is traded and within 5 days we receive 15%, giving us a return of 300m.
We have the option to repeat within 10 days.

Our project is to build thousands of affordable housing in Africa, including factories to manufacture our hybrid quick build system.

I'd appreciate the thoughts and comments of the forum.

Best regards

JF
tsb

United States

#36 Apr 26, 2013
johnf777, forgot to ask earlier, how is your scam artist alleging to generate 2000% returns by using only your "POF" in 5 days and then repeat it again in 10 days? DId you ever think?
Maybe this alleging entity need to go to Cyprus, Greek, Spain, EU, US, and all the countries that are facing financial hardship, their banks are folding up and central banks are forced to do cash infusion to keep them running, and help them.

Since: Apr 13

Newry, UK

#37 Apr 27, 2013
Hi TSB,As I stated in my posting I'm carrying out as much DD as possible and looking for genuine people with genuine honest comments to assist my group in our goal. I'm hoping that there are genuine guys on this forum who have actually been successful procuring funds via PPP's and can be of help. I've researched and read everything I can on this subject, as my remit is to find the right programme for our group. I'm responsible in bringing the funds to the table for our projects in Africa.
If there is a facilitator or lawyer that can assist my group please contact me direct at fundseekeruk@gmail.com

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38 Apr 27, 2013
JohnF777 wrote:
Hi TSB,As I stated in my posting I'm carrying out as much DD as possible and looking for genuine people with genuine honest comments to assist my group in our goal. I'm hoping that there are genuine guys on this forum who have actually been successful procuring funds via PPP's and can be of help. I've researched and read everything I can on this subject, as my remit is to find the right programme for our group. I'm responsible in bringing the funds to the table for our projects in Africa.
If there is a facilitator or lawyer that can assist my group please contact me direct at fundseekeruk@gmail.com
I wonder why you are seeking assistance from 'tsb' when this member has not posted its qualifying credentials.

Just because he or she is quick at posting nasty remarks about most nonsensical posts, does not qualify him/her to guide you in a transaction where 99.99% of those who try, fail.

And, for the record, I am not interested in providing our services. Most IBOEs presented are fake and the process of non-fraudulent issued IBOE is way too expensive.

I suggest you use caution when you seek help from unknown parties. Do your own due diligence and then, when you are 100% sure of what you are doing, proceed accordingly.

Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners Mar 26 Neveragain 2
News Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07) Mar 26 Rose Henderson 3
The Press in US needs to have Brain.. Mar 25 To Snub NATO Chief 1
The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban... Mar 25 HAndersen 2
Stay clear of that Dark and Filthy Kenya... The... Mar 25 A Private Club 2
To send the Political Trash, the Common Core St... Mar 25 What Common Core 2
Monetize BG/SBLC from almost any bank Mar 24 David Martins 4
More from around the web