The highlights of my Final Re-affirmation Petition...
Posted in the Banking Forum
#1 Aug 20, 2013
I faxed and sent the Final Re-affirmation petition to Judicial Council of the US Court of Appeals for Review of my filed Complaints about and against the Federal Judge RJA's Misconducts in Court on August 19, 2013...The Highlights of this Final Re-affirmation (V) are as follows:
1) Date: August 19, 2013;
2) re: Petition for Review of Judicial Conduct Complaints, 12-90093-jm, 12-90094-jm, 12-90095-jm, 12-90096-jm (I)– The Evidence of Proofs / Petition for Review of Judicial Conduct Complaints, 12-90093-jm, 12-90094-jm, 12-90095-jm, 12-90096-jm (II)– The Grounds for Recusal plus Petition for Review with expansion of Grounds other than Rules Under 28 USC 351 – Rules of the Judicial Council of the Second Circuit Governing Complaints Against Judicial Officer to include Personal Bias and Prejudice (b)(1) per per 28 USC § 455 (III)- The Re-affirmation plus 28 USC §§ 351 – 364 (IV)- Re-affirmation to allow A Pro Se Litigant/ any person to complain about a federal judge who they believe has committed judicial misconduct + Petition for Review of Judicial Conduct Complaint 02-13-90054-jm – The Final Re-affirmation per Rules under 28 USC §§ 351 – 364 (V);
3)...the Re-affirmation (IV) under the Rule 28 USC §§ 351 – 364 that allows any person to complain about a federal judge who they believe has committed judicial misconduct plus The Final Re-affirmation (V):
4) Because of an established pattern, I hereby request the Judicial Council also review the Judicial Conduct Complaint, 02-13-90054-jm.....Especially, the complaint has been filed under the docket number 02-13-90054-jm and it will be pursuant to the Judicial Conduct and Disability Act of 1980, 28 U.S.C/ 351-364 (2006), and the Rules for Judicial Conduct-and Judicial Disability Proceedings - A Direct quote from Deputy Clerk, Delilah Carmon's July 22, 2013 Letter (see Attachment)!
5) The Court of Appeals has the subpoena power to retrieve I) The Tax records of David Cheever paid to IRS in the years of 2011-2012; and 2) The Phone Records of David Cheever made to Judge RJA during the period of 2011-2013 to start its investigation – The goal/ aim is to confirm what Judge RJA will say in his signed statements.. Additional investigations may be necessary relating to the Financial Rewards/ Gifts given by David Cheever to Judge RJA!
6) I trust that the Judicial Council shall not dismiss my filed Complaints about and against Judge RJA w/o cause (Rules 28 USC §§ 351 – 364)..
7) Thanks for your time and help! Please deposit the August 19, 2013 Re-affirmation (V) in court docket!
Add your comments below
|Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene C...||1 hr||Anti-liberal||5|
|DC Trump Has Given You The American Princelings...||4 hr||Crooks||2|
|Trump Can Accept Kim's Offer To Meet Again Soon...||10 hr||Garbage||5|
|Caution: Graciela Alicia Medina Saldivar offeri...||10 hr||Trash||6|
|US With A Dozen Ships To Start A Pacific Rim Dr...||14 hr||Joke||1|
|Putin Of Russia Told Trump To Talk Or Faced The...||14 hr||War||1|
|China Is Now In Focus For Being The Super Power...||Fri||Beggars||3|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC