reliable sender for mt103, mt760....

reliable sender for mt103, mt760....

Posted in the Banking Forum

Sending Real Swifts

UK

#1 Sep 17, 2013
am Top hack and me from UAE and always do job for me client only. You need these : mt103, mt760, mt100, mt799 (blocked, server to server programing.....

I can send from:
Hsbc dubai
Santander UK (this me can do same day)
Morgan stanley,
Unicom bank,
La caixa bank (this one best for me)
Me also do BCL and draft followed by swift confirm from any of the bank here, I tell you.
Me send you use to do your business without problems, me do this for big company many time. I charge 20k before send and after you receive you pay balance to me. I dont want anybody talk me about upfront this upfront that, if you not like, please not contact me. You pay I must do it this is sure. Only good customer deal, [email protected]

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 18, 2013
You send me 20k me leave your children alone.. You no send me money, me mess your hair all up..OK?

Sorry, its called sarcasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Blacks Will Ruin DC Trump's Dream To Succee... 6 hr Lack of Focus 1
It Is A Huge Risk For Having DC Trump To Guide ... 8 hr The Isolationist 1
The Dark and Murky Cheever Is Crawling Near DC ... 8 hr Beggar Tepper 3
News Pa. truckers take fuel price protest convoy to ... (Mar '08) 23 hr Underpaid Lady Tr... 257
DC Trump Needs to Address The Black and White I... Fri To End US Carnage 1
That Sinner Smith Lied About the Book Of Mormon... Fri Sinner Died Young 1
That Devil Abe Wants to Meet DC Trump To Pass o... Fri Abe The Devil 1
More from around the web