History never lies: Xi was A Die Hard Communist...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Like Hitler, Xi never before worked as a Bureaucrat...He was and still is A Die hard Communist...It was the Communist Party that propelled him to be the leader four months ago..

He lied to people in China w/ his brand of Reform and No-Hero propaganda ..He is A Pretender telling the World that A New China was born under him in March 2013...

But nobody believed him any longer...For the Stock Market Crash in China (it lost 21% in less than Four Months and sank to a Five Year Low) caused Harm to the Global Economic Recovery...He bankrupted China Railway.. He dragged a handful of prominent Builders of China to Court and in one instance, the Railroad Minister was sentenced to death w/o real cause...His infamous way is to accuse them w/ taking Bribes!!!

The most well known and the largest Ship yard in Shanghai almost went belly up during his short tenure!! 79+% of overseas Chinese graduates w/ advanced degrees refused to go home this Summer...To Name just a few!!!

My point: How could China take a Communist party member w/o any previous Experience in managing any large or small project to be its leader??? Xi will do Evils like Hitler...The World needs to watch him closely!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 12, 2013
A Justday wrote:
Like Hitler, Xi never before worked as a Bureaucrat...He was and still is A Die hard Communist...It was the Communist Party that propelled him to be the leader four months ago..
He lied to people in China w/ his brand of Reform and No-Hero propaganda ..He is A Pretender telling the World that A New China was born under him in March 2013...
But nobody believed him any longer...For the Stock Market Crash in China (it lost 21% in less than Four Months and sank to a Five Year Low) caused Harm to the Global Economic Recovery...He bankrupted China Railway.. He dragged a handful of prominent Builders of China to Court and in one instance, the Railroad Minister was sentenced to death w/o real cause...His infamous way is to accuse them w/ taking Bribes!!!
The most well known and the largest Ship yard in Shanghai almost went belly up during his short tenure!! 79+% of overseas Chinese graduates w/ advanced degrees refused to go home this Summer...To Name just a few!!!
My point: How could China take a Communist party member w/o any previous Experience in managing any large or small project to be its leader??? Xi will do Evils like Hitler...The World needs to watch him closely!!!
Remind me. How old are you? Your comments reflect your lack of education and knowledge of humanity's history.

But, for the sake of not boring the members of this forum with additional nonsense, like the one you posted here, I am taking my comments to the golf course and enjoy myself a few hours of relaxation.

Don't forget to change your adult diaper.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
You are a dim-wit and A Communist Lover...Why don't you beg Xi to give you a job to wipe his ASS!!

I am not only a Sound Mind but A Builder in this land...As said, I am the modern day Rockefeller in Wealth and Wits!

You are no where near comparing to me..Oh, ya, you are good at Hispanics!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skretny stepping down as chief federal judge, t... (May '14) 40 min Above the Law 5
Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners 3 hr CCR67 1
Morning 10: $7B Citigroup settlement | Sotheby'... (Jul '14) 6 hr Sydney 4
A Midwestern Cow Girl Blew The Lid Off Of Citig... (May '12) 6 hr Sydney 5
It is about time to construct a permanent Club ... 12 hr The Rich needs Brain 1
looking for serious sender for S2S Ebics....etc 13 hr slamet b 3
To look widely not just to believe those highly... 14 hr Do not be duped 1
More from around the web