EURO Provider is looking for USD Prov...
First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Rosu

Romania

#1218 Jun 14, 2013
Buna ziua,
Daca oferta dvs. mai este valabila ,va rog contactati: [email protected]
Cu stima ,Rosu
Dr Hollie wrote:
I am a international capital consultant with platforms and relationships with USD providers, we have closed these before, do you still need USD Provider?
One of my associates is USD Provider. We provide USD.

Since: Jun 13

Phoenix, AZ

#1222 Jun 28, 2013
We Have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or Principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome.
If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information.

Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: abduljaleel.mohamed
John Devaney

Brooklyn, NY

#1223 Jun 30, 2013
I have several EURO providers looking to exchange. Here are the strict and ony requirements…
USD p provides completed contract
EURO p completes and executes contract
Funds deposited
Funds verification L2L on both sides done after contract is signed
Exchange conducted
Please send contracts from USD p that match this procedure. All other procedures don’t comply with Fed requirements. B2B or L2L
my email is [email protected]
Malcolm Allen

Winter Garden, FL

#1226 Jul 5, 2013
UTTER BOVINE EXCREMENT, UTTER, UTTER BOVINE EXCREMENT!!!
Panama Red

Ciudad De Panamá, Panama

#1248 Jul 30, 2013
Barry Wilkinson wrote:
Thank you USTN, due to the lack of any direct answer to my question I can only assume that no-one knows what they are talking about.
What confuses me is that there are all of these people who are posting deals with a 15% discount USD/EURO... I mean where do there all get such similar criteria from? Are they all copying each other?
BTW I'm still open to hearing from anyone who can explain how the USD provider side makes its money? Thanks
Some of them are scammers sucking in new marks and the others are dumb people who are posting ads and wasting time because some other person pass them the info and convinced them that this is for real. If you notice, they say that one of the 2 parties send money first. ja!. Most of these newbies don´t know that there are reputable licensed money exchangers with escrow accounts for this like HSBC in England. Like somebody with 10 Billi0on doesn´t have banking connections to do this, but instead this person looks for 2 strangers in internet to exchange his millions....right
Another scam

Ciudad De Panamá, Panama

#1249 Jul 30, 2013
CB STUDIO wrote:
I have a client who is looking to exchange a large sum of Euros for Dollars.
If that interest You, I wait your news at my email address [email protected] as soon as possible.
Naturally all through bank on bank.
Best Regards
Thanks
All he has to do is go to the bank where he keeps his money and they´ll convert it for them without having to transfer funds to stranger in internet. What´s up?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1250 Jul 30, 2013
Or, the investor can enlist the services of my FOREX team and request the profits to be paid in the chosen currency. No discounting crap. Only jokers use that approach.
Panama

Ciudad De Panamá, Panama

#1251 Jul 30, 2013
Offshore company registration, bank account and Mastercard debit card with no name on the plastico or magnetic stripe $2500
www.offshorecompanysetup.biz
Sameen

Karachi, Pakistan

#1259 Aug 13, 2013
Sir,

Our EURO "P" need USD"P" urgently, L2L ,B2B in SCB, HSBC in Hong Kong.
Contract quantity 1T - 3T R&E. Gross15/Net 10 to EURO.
If you have reliable and capable USDP than please send us contract.Only mandate need to reply.
I am waiting your reply ASAP.
Sincerely,
Muhammad Anwar.
Harvey

Colombia

#1263 Aug 15, 2013
Mr Muhammad Anwar
I have USD Provider
send me your email

Regards
Harvey
[email protected] mail.com
Harvey

Colombia

#1264 Aug 15, 2013
Sameen wrote:
Sir,
Our EURO "P" need USD"P" urgently, L2L ,B2B in SCB, HSBC in Hong Kong.
Contract quantity 1T - 3T R&E. Gross15/Net 10 to EURO.
If you have reliable and capable USDP than please send us contract.Only mandate need to reply.
I am waiting your reply ASAP.
Sincerely,
Muhammad Anwar.
Mr Muhammad Anwar
I have USD Provider
send me your email

Regards
Harvey
[email protected] mail.com
Offshore

Panama, Panama

#1298 Dec 17, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
Or, the investor can enlist the services of my FOREX team and request the profits to be paid in the chosen currency. No discounting crap. Only jokers use that approach.
i hear you
www.panamabrokerage.com . offshore Forex
Alfred Tahiru

Accra, Ghana

#1300 Dec 29, 2013
I am selling gold dust and gold nuggets.
Delivery is done direct to buyers preferred destinations.
For details contact odupongmanmining at gmail dot com

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1340 Apr 3, 2014
USD provider is available for EURO provider B2B transaction.
USD-P moves firts, EURo-P must has funds for first tranche 49.5 M.
Discount 15/10/5. USD-P can work with CHINESE EURO-P PFECA+JVA.
lfusdp () gmail () com
hinda laaroussi

Lidcombe, Australia

#1359 Sep 19, 2014
life so nice and people must be good.
gwbrown

Springfield, PA

#1378 Jun 16, 2015
Looking for a Euro Provider. I am one away fro Usd provider
alfr72

Pasadena, TX

#1381 Jun 27, 2015
gwbrown wrote:
Looking for a Euro Provider. I am one away fro Usd provider
Contact me for a Euro provider....[email protected] mcast.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Cohn Is A New Yorker To Advise DC Trump We... 1 hr The New Yorker 1
No One Paid Attention To Two Week Recess Of Con... 9 hr Congress Recess 1
That Beggar Duterte of Philippines Prayed for H... 10 hr Duterte Remorse 1
DC Trump Needs To Fix The Cost of Drugs To Head... 11 hr The Zombie Plan 1
No One in Europe Can Stop Brexit for They Are D... 12 hr Brexit Is On 1
News Women's March Demands Equality 12 hr All The Trash 20
D Tax Cheeter, A New Book By Smort Cheever May ... 18 hr D Tax Cheeter 1
More from around the web