EURO Provider is looking for USD Prov...

Since: Jun 11

Market Rasen, UK

#805 Jun 23, 2011
Giovanni Marras wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
We have reliable providers for USD, Euro and JPY. In all cases we are one away from the mandate, yes in C2C we use MOU’s and the others including L2L we use draft contracts. We mainly have done C2C and B2B in the past but I would imagine SKR to SKR would be no problem.
We sometimes have deals closed in Zurich but in recent months have had deals closed in Brussels, London and we even have a TTM scheduled for Manchester on Monday!
Please get back to me if you require some more information.
Best Regards
Giovanni Marras
Hi i have read your post we have euros in switzerland please can you tell us the discounts for USD

[email protected]
OLEG

Riga, Latvia

#806 Jun 23, 2011
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
Please read carefully the new terms of payment which agreed with the Fund:
The procedure itself has not changed, but there are some changes in %, we increased the profit (!!!),
1. The exchange will be done promptly by PAY ORDER of 84%+1% of nominal confirmed ProF-Fund, and the owner's money doesn't move from the holder's bank account and remains in the bank, the payment will be done every WEEK as agreed in the contract of FPA to the bank that you specify.
2. PLEASE (!!!)- after the date of expire of the contract and after unblocking the account a year later the company pays - 25% on the investor's accounts (according to the contract and in the FPA. 75% is owned by beneficiary.)
In figures, it will be as follows:
An investor from his funds immediately makes a payment, your money will remain on your account and isn't moved.(It is acceptable to any currency!)
Your bank will block the money in the bank , the money is on your account, in your bank and is not moved.
Investor after the signing the contract, and according to the contract makes a payment in the amount of - 84 +1 BI USA to your bank (money is refundable as an investment for the provision of management bank confirmed Funds).
At the end of the contract after a year (it will be possible to prolong the contract if the owner has a wish!) money is unlocked in your bank without any obligations to investors, payment at the rate – 25% on the accounts according to the contract.
For this transaction will be nominated a European company.
All work will start only after a letter from the bank on the nominated company for the exchange. Copy of a letter sent to my address.
Without a copy of a letter from your bank about the availability of the money Fund does not accept any proposals, as there aren't any agreements with the bank.
Before the arrival of the contract signatories, all questions and agreements should be discussed by e-mails and Skype conferences.
TVS

Lansing, MI

#808 Jun 23, 2011
Vitaliy wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, need real Providers
1) HSBC Hong Kong want the euro L2L
2) C2SWIFT Zurich needed a dollar or euro in exchange for a new Kuwaiti dinar.
If you have the mandate or service provider, leave your contact information to contact you
YES I HAVE EUROPV YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

CONTACT ME at [email protected]
Dzony

Riga, Latvia

#810 Jun 26, 2011
CURR_EXCH

EXCHANGE ANY CURRENCY

minimal sum not less 100 mi EUR
For starting need your fresh cut Bank Confirmation Letter copy
issued on the your owner name.
After verification it we will send you procedure.

YOU CONFIRM YOUR CURRENCY FIRSTLY.
WE SEND YOU OUER CURRENCY FIRSTLY

Valery
[email protected]
USD Exchange EURO

Kraków, Poland

#811 Jun 30, 2011
exchange conditions:
1. exchange in Polish bank
2. EUR P open account in USD P Bank
3. EUR P move first (after DD)
4. TTM in Poland (in a USD P Bank) after LOI before contract
5. Discount 10/5 - 5% commission (2,5% EUR side, 2,5% USD side)

Best regards
Leszek Ryszard Lehnert
E-mai;[email protected]
Sincerily

Iasi, Romania

#820 Jul 26, 2011
Who want to be sincerily?
Can one of you confirm that even one transaction was done?
I think not.
[email protected]
Raj

Washington, DC

#821 Jul 27, 2011
I have a solid contact for USD Provider. My contact from US is direct to the mandate. If you have reliable Euro Provider who can handle huge deals. Then we have some thing here.Thank you!

[email protected]
Patel

Crownsville, MD

#822 Jul 28, 2011
Dear Sir/Ma,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organization or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer-sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this Email;
[email protected] ., [email protected]
or through
skype:( patel.ramanbhai ) in other to furnish you with other information.
Jay

Washington, DC

#823 Jul 29, 2011
" USDP procedures and transacting bank preference.
My EuroP transacts out of Bank of China, HSBC Hong Kong and Industrial Bank of China. They prefer to do L2L or C2B. The EuroP does not perform Swift procedures.The EuroP will assist in having the UsdP set up an account in either of the above banks for L2L transacting if required. The USDP can move it's funds into into the same bank as the EUROP.The EUROP is real and has cash funds. They do not need swifting games. They have actual monies to exchange in China or Hong Kong."
Please let me know if this works with Your USD Provider. If not we will waste time

[email protected]
Anonymous

Bangkok, Thailand

#825 Aug 8, 2011
Urgent!!!

Dear Sir
I have USD Provider need genuine Euro Provider L2L procedure USD move first.
Transaction Procedure - Ledger to Ledger in Euro-P’s bank
1.After the Parties exchange Contract, USD Provider will send the following pre-advise message by bank fax to Euro Provider’s Bank.
2.From the USD Provider’s Bank to Euro-P Bank:
“On behalf of our client.…[USD-P]…... we confirm that we are ready to transfer the USD agreed amount to the USD account NUMBER _#______ in your bank for Ledger transfer as per Contract #:………… Please confirm your readiness to receive the USD and that your bank will pay EUROS by Ledger transfer to the USD account of our client’s account number #.......__ in your bank, under your control and with full Bank responsibility for any quantity agreed between the USD PROVIDER and the EUR PROVIDER, as stated in the PFCEA CONTRACT NUMBER __ and with Transaction code:_________ immediately after receiving the USD for the exchange by Ledger transfer.
 A copy of this SWIFT/fax should be sent by fax or email to the EUR Provider, or e-mail immediately after transmission of SWIFT/fax for the banking arrangement.

3. Upon receipt of USD Provider’s pre-advise, the EUR Provider’s Bank will reply to USD Provider’s bank by SWIFT/fax:

If you interested kindly contact me before unavailable,
Email: [email protected]
Patel

Crownsville, MD

#826 Aug 8, 2011
Dear Sir/Ma,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organization or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer-sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through my new email;
[email protected]
or through
skype:( patel.ramanbhai ) in other to furnish you with other information.
TVS

Inkster, MI

#828 Aug 19, 2011
Hi,
We have sellers of bonds such as Pink Lady,LTN, black diamond,black eagle, & blue dove. Anyone having interested buyers please contact us immediately to get more info......

Tx.
chris

Nigeria

#832 Aug 23, 2011
WE HAVE C2C USD P, PLS IF YOU ARE REAL EURO P THAT WILL DO C2C SENT ME YOUR SIGNED MOU PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS PLS.......... bobchichris at yahoo dot com
Roger

Silver Spring, MD

#834 Aug 26, 2011
My contact is well known, connected and with with good credential . And he can Varify Documents with out any problem.

What I'm looking to find is a Mandate or Some one who is next to Mandate for USD provider and Euro provider gross 15/10.

Minimum 50B with rolls and extension.
I'm looking for provider can move first.
And who had the capacity and Flexibility.
If you can accommodate my company in your side for commission .... that would be perfect.

If you are 100% sure about your Provider and If you are a person whom I can trust with my contact. then only contact me. I hope i'm not asking too much. The people i'm dealing with are very serious.

[email protected]

Since: Jan 11

Stockholm, Sweden

#835 Aug 27, 2011
Agree with you .. Well said I'm tired of this none sence " busines" I have been trying this shit business over 15 years nothing worked.. Oil gold bla bla bla just bullshit and waist of time
Take care
marco crawford

United States

#836 Aug 28, 2011
TVS wrote:
Hi,
We have sellers of bonds such as Pink Lady,LTN, black diamond,black eagle, & blue dove. Anyone having interested buyers please contact us immediately to get more info......
Tx.
email me at [email protected]
asli abohan

Istanbul, Turkey

#839 Aug 30, 2011
İSTANBUL KAs KONTuR 150tl, PROTEZ TiRNAK 50tl, PROFESYoNEL MAKYAJ 50tl,KALiCi MAKYAJ 200tl, ASLI ABOHAN 05323842763/05532414340
KAS KONTUR 150tl

Istanbul, Turkey

#840 Aug 30, 2011
KAŞ KONTÜR 150tl, PROTEZ TIRNAK 50tl, PROFESYÖNEL MAKYAJ 50tl,KALICI MAKYAJ 200tl, ASLI ABOHAN 05323842763/05532414340

Since: Jul 10

London, UK

#843 Sep 2, 2011
WANTED
DIRECT PROVIDER FOR LEASED BG SBLC. MUST BE DIRECT, SORRY NO AGENTS OR BROKERS OR MANDATES. [email protected]
Dobrovolskiy prokopiy

AOL

#846 Sep 21, 2011
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their
preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer sales
option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and
workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's
Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount
BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email:([email protected] om) or through
skype:(Dobrovolskiy.prokopiy) in other to furnish you with other information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael O'Neill and Cheever would like to Bankr... 10 min The Fireworks 1
Cheever made A $ 4 Trillion Dollar Hit in One W... 1 hr A Huge Hit Again 2
Thomas T. Lee criminal record found 1 hr Liar Cheever 3
Imagining World War III -- In 2034.. (Aug '14) 3 hr Human 111
The 1913 Petchili Bond and My Two Gold Bonds by... 6 hr Liar Cheever 5
Britain Needs to Deport all the Trashy Immigran... 8 hr Just Sayin 2
Private Placement Programs Scam or Real???? (Jul '09) 9 hr David Cheever 638
More from around the web