Leonard brown

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#507 May 13, 2010
Are you a business man or a woman? Do you have any financial or stress, you need money to start a business? Do you need a loan to pay its debts or pay bills or start a nice business?
Do you have a low credit score and you'll find difficult to obtain credit from local banks and other financial institutions? Do you need a loan or financing for such reasons as:
a) personal loan for business development.
b) the business start-ups and Education.
c) debt consolidation.
Email:.. interloangroupservices@gmail.c om
We offer loan at low interest rates and no credit check
We offer personal loans, debt consolidation loan company
capital, business loans, education loans, housing loans, or loans
any reason!.
Note: Any interested Applicants should be able to return to us by e-mail below
information about our loan program and its information:
Full Name:
Address:
City:
Amount:
Loan duration
Loan Purpose:
Monthly Income:
Tel:
Best Time to call:
Name: Mr. Leonard brown Cole
E-mail: interloangroupservices@gmail.c om
Thank you for your understanding as we look forward to your contacts.
Mr. Leonard brown Cole
Leonard brown

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#508 May 13, 2010
Are you a business man or a woman? Do you have any financial or stress, you need money to start a business? Do you need a loan to pay its debts or pay bills or start a nice business?

Do you have a low credit score and you'll find difficult to obtain credit from local banks and other financial institutions? Do you need a loan or financing for such reasons as:

a) personal loan for business development.
b) the business start-ups and Education.
c) debt consolidation.

Email:.. interloangroupservices@gmail.c om

We offer loan at low interest rates and no credit check
We offer personal loans, debt consolidation loan company
capital, business loans, education loans, housing loans, or loans
any reason!.

Note: Any interested Applicants should be able to return to us by e-mail below

information about our loan program and its information:

Full Name:
Address:
City:
Amount:
Loan duration
Loan Purpose:
Monthly Income:
Tel:
Best Time to call:

Name: Mr. Leonard brown Cole
E-mail: interloangroupservices@gmail.c om

Thank you for your understanding as we look forward to your contacts.
Mr. Mr. Leonard brown Cole
Tapio Lahtinen

Jyväskylä, Finland

#510 May 15, 2010
Dear Sirsi,
we looking EurP who do our USDP MT 760,RWA,tear sheet . EurP need add USDP name and comppany in his account during transactions..we can move very fast next monay...1-2 days if all documet is ok.

Regard
Tapio Lahtinen
nickelwire.lahtinen@gmail.com
Skype businesstapsa
Aaron

Draper, UT

#511 May 18, 2010
We are looking for a EURO provider who can take care of a 50b transaction. My USD would like to deal with a provider that deals with a top 25 banks. Please contact me at aaronmarietta at ymail.com

I am based in the U.S. and my Skype ID is aaron.marietta
Tapio Lahtinen

Jyväskylä, Finland

#512 May 20, 2010
We are direct USP and we talk evry day him.
We looking EurP who do and following this procedure.

USD MOVES FIRST WITH SWIFT MT103 AFTER EURO BANK SENDS MT799 VERIFICATION

Per each $100 USD the Euro Principal shall pay the equivalent value in EUROS of $85 USD on the day of each tranche.

3. TRANSACTION PROCEDURES:

3-1) EURO PROVIDER,(OR THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE), ACCEPTS, INITIALS, SIGNS, SEALS AND RETURNS THIS PRIVATE FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE AGREEMENT,(PFCEA), ALONG WITH THE IMFPA AND ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO THE USD PROVIDER,(OR THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE).

3-2) UPON RECEIVING A SUCCESSFUL “EURO PRINCIPAL DUE DILIGENCE” REPORT, THE USD PROVIDER FULLY COMPLETES, INITIALS, SIGNS, SEALS AND RETURNS THIS PRIVATE FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE AGREEMENT,(PFCEA), TO THE EURO PROVIDER IN “PDF” FORMAT,(HARD COPIES TO BE SENT BY COURIER IF REQUIRED).

3-3) The Euro Provider must provide a TEARSHEET”:

Bank Tear Sheet, less than four,(4), days aged, signed by two Bank Officers and SEALED by the Issuing Bank, giv-ing irrevocable proof that the Euro Provider is capable of conducting this Transaction. CONTAINING THE US SIDE CORPORATION AND FACILITATOR AS ADDED NAMES TO THE ACCOUNT

3-4) THE EURO PROVIDER’S “POF,”(PROOF OF FUNDS ~ SEE STEP “3-3” ABOVE), MUST BE TRANSMITTED TO THE USD PROVIDER WITHIN “48” HOURS FOLLOWING THE EURO PROVIDER’S RECEIPT OF THE “COUNTERSIGNED” PFCEA, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EURO PROVIDER’S AFFIDAVIT. FOLLOWED BY MT799 AND BANKING DRAFT (CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT) SENT FROM EURO BANK TO U.S BANK FOR VERIFICATION

BE CERTAIN THE USD PROVIDER’S BANK OFFICER RESPONDS PROMPTLY,

3-5) THIS AGREEMENT ALONG WITH THE IMFPA IS THEN LODGED WITH EACH PARTY’S BANK.

3-6) THE USD PRINCIPAL’S BANK TRANSFERS USD, VIA MT103 CONDITIONAL SWIFT, TO 48 HOURS TO THE EURO PRINCIPAL’S BANK COORDINATES THE FIRST TRANCHE OF $500,000,000.00,(FIVE HUNDRED MILLION USD).

3-7) UPON VERIFICATION, THE EURO PRINCIPAL’S CLOSING BANK SHALL THEN SEND, ON THE SAME BANKING DAY AS ABOVE, VIA SWIFT MT103 UNCONDITIONALLY, THE EURO EQUIVALENT OF THE USD PROVIDER’S MT103 CONDITIONAL SWIFT, LESS THE “15% DISCOUNT” TO THE USD PRINCIPAL’S BANK COORDINATES THEREBY CAUSING RELEASE OF THE USD PROVIDER’S MT103 CONDITIONAL SWIFT.

3-8) SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES ARE TO BE CONDUCTED AS PER PROCEDURE STEPS 3-6,(IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TRANCHE SCHEDULE ~ SEE ANNEX “B”), AND 3-7 UNTIL THE USD IS EXHAUSTED OR THE AMOUNT OF THIS AGREEMENT IS COMPLETED.

BANKING COORDINATES OF EURO PRINCIPAL AND USD PRINCIPAL AS PER ANNEX “A”
[9:44:22] Irja Suokas: Alos EURP need to add USD P info to euro account:
[9:44:27] Irja Suokas: LIMIF OF LIABILITY FOR EURO SIDE:

US FACILITATING COMPANY AND FACILITATOR SHALL BE ADDED TO THE EURO BANK AC-COUNT AND STATEMENT AND TEAR SHEET ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE FO THIS TRANSACTION AND SUBSEQUENT SIMILAR TRANSACTIONS. THE US COMPANY AND FACILITATOR RECOGNISE THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS TO THE ACCOUNT FOR WIRE TRANSFERS, WITHDRAWS, STATEMENTS OTHER THEN REQUESTED OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER. FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE TRANSFER, THE FACILITATOR AND THE COMPANY MUST BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT FOR AND ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE TRANSFERS. FUNDS FROM US SIDE SHALL BE SENT TO EURO SIDE FIRST, THEN EURO SIDE SHALL SEND FUNDS ONLY AFTER EURO SIDE RECEIVES US DOLLARS TO THEIR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT.

MT799 SENT FROM EURO BANK WILL ENABLE US BANK TO BEGIN TRANSFERS OF FUNDS TO EURO BANK. EURO BANK RECEIVES FUNDS PRIOR TO SENDING TO US BANK

We can move very fast 1-2 day.

Regards
Tapio Lahtinen
Skype businesstapsa
nickelwire.lahtinen@gmail.com
RMassih

West Hartford, CT

#514 May 24, 2010
Please email me: massisa@comcast.net

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#515 May 27, 2010
Provider has Rubles, and wants to exchange them for EUROS.

zm@poseidon.com.hr
USD CASH BRUSSELS

UK

#516 May 30, 2010
Dear

We have 9M USD in Brussels and seeking EURO
Cash to Cash only
If you are interested please let me know and we can set up a meeting in Brussels...the Client is in Germany..Munchen City
Thank you
Farshad
FARSHAD1970@GMAIL.COM
Chetan

Delhi, India

#517 May 31, 2010
we have USD-P
looking for Euro-P
Make your offer giving full details
including discount
and commission structure ( be very clear )
direct on our mail
contact4finance at gmail dot com
Send agreement draft format with FPA
Thanks
chetan

Since: May 10

Latvia

#518 May 31, 2010
Chetan wrote:
we have USD-P
looking for Euro-P
Make your offer giving full details
including discount
and commission structure ( be very clear )
direct on our mail
contact4finance at gmail dot com
Send agreement draft format with FPA
Thanks
chetan
:)))) What is it? If You have USD ( or other).....and we must do offer for YOU?:))) It was joke from India?

Since: May 10

Latvia

#519 May 31, 2010
USD CASH BRUSSELS wrote:
Dear
We have 9M USD in Brussels and seeking EURO
Cash to Cash only
If you are interested please let me know and we can set up a meeting in Brussels...the Client is in Germany..Munchen City
Thank you
Farshad
FARSHAD1970@GMAIL.COM
please your SKR and history for USD! Too small sum.....
Classic Loan

Nigeria

#520 Jun 2, 2010
Attn

Welcome to Classic Loan, Financial Service LTD. Credit Solution Company,we are private loan Lender, who specialize in loaning out different types of loans,we are registered with E.L.A and I.M.F.that is while,we are the best,fastest,and reliable.We loan out at 3.% interest rate.Among which are:($1,000.00 USD To
($1,000.000.00,)(2,000.00)To (1,000,000.00,)(Euro1,000.00 To Euro 1,000,000.00.)
Company loans(secure & unsecured)Co-operative loans, Business loans, House loans Car loans School loans.Contact Email: info.classicloansfirm@gmail.co m for more information
Arthylex

Cambodia

#521 Jun 4, 2010
Black Market,
please email me your description and condition.
arthylex at aim dot com
Andy

United States

#522 Jun 4, 2010
What is this Concerning ??

Black Market,
please email me your description and condition.
arthylex at aim dot com
Tim

Cocoa, FL

#523 Jun 9, 2010
Im in need of a USDP in Hungary that can do a cash 2 cash deal in Budapest. The EuroP is currently in Hungary and is looking for a 15/10 discount. Please be in communication with the USDP mandate or actual provider. Contact at tmproperties@live.com
Carmine De Marco

Italy

#526 Jun 18, 2010
hello sir please contact me , have europrovider interestate usd , draft is ready x closed .
demarcolarius@gmail.com
Giovanni Marras wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have reliable providers for USD, Euro and JPY. In all cases we are one away from the mandate, yes in C2C we use MOU’s and the others including L2L we use draft contracts. We mainly have done C2C and B2B in the past but I would imagine SKR to SKR would be no problem.
We sometimes have deals closed in Zurich but in recent months have had deals closed in Brussels, London and we even have a TTM scheduled for Manchester on Monday!
Please get back to me if you require some more information.
Best Regards
Giovanni Marras

Since: Jun 10

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#527 Jun 19, 2010
We have EUR-Provider in Germany and Switzerland.
Procedure: L2L, SKR2Cash. Banks: TOP-10.
Can work with FED procedure (for L2L)
EUR-P buy dollars with discount 15%\10%.
Owners or dollar mandates - Wellcome!

email: bg.mt760@gmail.com
VRS

Inkster, MI

#528 Jun 20, 2010
Dear Sir,
YUAN PROVIDER IS LOOKING FOR A BUYER.
We have Yuan from Hong Kong up to 2T ( equvalent in USD).
Looking for a buyer with EURO or USD
Bonus 15/10.
Please advise interest. The Signed Draft contract/MOU from RMB provider can be produced.
Thank you,
Rgds, Dr. Darren
darrenconsult@yahoo.com
Andy

United States

#529 Jun 20, 2010
Hello, I am looking for 31+1 MTN...e-mail me here
to disuss further, starwagon_1@yahoo.com
VRS

Inkster, MI

#530 Jun 20, 2010
Kim Chuan wrote:
I have solid USDPR in HSBC HK as well as UK and Swizterland. If you have EUROP that are using HSBC HK or UK. Please let me know.
==========
Dear Sir,

LOOKING FOR A BUYER for YUAN.

We have an Yuan provider from Hong Kong up to 2T (in USD equvalent).

Looking for a buyer with EURO or USD

Bonus 15/10.

Please advise interest. The Signed Draft contract from RMB provider can be produced.

Thank you,

Rgds, Dr. Darren
darrenconsult@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Server to server transaction (Oct '13) 15 hr 27Hood 45
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... May 1 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Heartwarming Wells Fargo Ad Featuring Two Moms ... May 1 mwooten 1
Insurance Wrap and Trader Platform (Jul '10) Apr 30 getmikenow 15
Bigasoft Audio Converter updated to support con... (Jun '12) Apr 29 Lori Davidson 6
News McNeal found guilty of second degree felony rob... (Apr '10) Apr 27 DTM 25
A personal message to Thomas Lee / A justday Apr 25 Lori Davidson 4
More from around the web