EURO Provider is looking for USD Prov...
YSA

Preston, UK

#420 Feb 1, 2010
Dear All,

I have discounted USD via B2B and SPV or via Treasury.Please Euro Mandates email to [email protected] for inquiry.

Regards

YS
Agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#421 Feb 2, 2010
Black Market wrote:
We have several programs for USD cash exchange for :
1. Exchange in Hong Kong. 10%+5%
We arranges HSBC, Bank of China and Standard Chartered (in Hong Kong), Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank, bank of China ( China mainland) to accept cash US Dollars with a discount of c (to intermediaries). The procedure could be negotiable but all bank has to see compliance documents first. Once documents are reviewed and accepted, the bank will issue an Invitation Letter to bring pallets. USD bank notes will be checked and verified and counted. At the end of the day, the bank will issue a Safe Keeping Receipt for the amount they counted. Once all amount verified and checked, the bank will make a wire transfer in EURO with the current rate less 15%. 5% will be sent to all intermediaries. Banks could also exchange for Hong Kong Dollar. Bank could also give a bank check or draft which could be cashed immediately at any bank counter if needed.
2. Exchange via Birlik Bank. 5%+5%
After the compliance documents are checked and accepted, the Birlik Bank will issue and send to the USD Provider a Bank Guarantee in the amount of 100m EUR via SWIFT MT760 to secure the payment of the exchange. The Provider will bring USD cash to the local bank in Hong Kong, China or any other accepted location as will be agreed between us. The bank will check and verify all banknotes and send wire transfer to the USD Provider at the end of each day in the amount of verified and accepted bank notes less 10%. 5% will be sent to all intermediaries.
3. Exchange via Federal Reserve. 15%+5%
The USD Provider will deliver cash to the acceptable bank or warehouse and issue the Safe Keeping Receipt. This SKR will be presented to the EUR Provider. EUR Provider verifies the SKR and put the lock in the warehouse and exchanged for the wire transfer in EURO with the current rate less 20% to the USD Provider’s Bank. 5% will be sent to all intermediaries. Once USD Provider received and verified the EUR transfer, he pledge the SKR to EUR Provider. EUR Provider will go to the warehouse and pick up the USD bank notes and deliver it to Federal Reserve New York by air courier. This option is very quick and could accept 600M in one tranche every day. However the price is not attractive al lower that other offers. If USD provider will choose this option, we suggest to put partial amount into a private placement trade and reimburse his loses from the profit.
4. Exchange via private placement trade.
USD Provider place cash via one of the offers above. But instead of receiving EUR payment USD Provider holds his cash (in full amount or partially) with the bank for one week. The bank will issue the safe keeping receipt or the bank guarantee against cash funds. During this week the EUR provider conducts the trade inside the receiving bank with the profit about 50% weekly. The profit will be split 50/50 between USD and EUR Providers. We suggest USD and EUR provider will pay 2.5% each to intermediaries from each tranche. USD provider could leave cash (in full amount or partially) with the bank for another week to receive the same profit or withdraw EUR to his designated account. Acceptable banks where we have trading desks: HSBC ( London, Hong Kong), Standard Chartered (Hong Kong, Dubai), Birlik Bank(Azerbajan, Hong Kong), Barclay’s Bank(London, Dubai), Citi Bank(New York, Hong Kong), Bank of China(Hong Kong, China), Construction Bank (China), Agricultural Bank (China)
Please let me know which paragraph will be acceptable for the USD Provider. We could also discuss other options and negotiate the good settlement. Please let me know what is USD Provider requirements so we will review it.
For the commission Fee or consultance fee is 5% to be share 50/50.
Please leave your email address We will contact you back...
Are these the new joker-broker proposals for 2010?
Harris83

Châtellerault, France

#423 Feb 4, 2010
Allen Wong wrote:
Is It real?
1.Federal Reserv of United State looking for buy the old $USD year 1996 from China.
2.FED looking for buy Well fargo Box....
We have Boxes of 1934 of 1 Billion of dollars
Do you have real exit
We need to know the procédur, You can contact us : [email protected]
ASLAN BAHSI

Istanbul, Turkey

#424 Feb 5, 2010
ASLAN BAHSI;
WE R READY TO SALE .
we are an investment company based in Turkey. In regards to some of our research we were able to contact you.
COAL - PINE LOG - CAVİAR
ASLAN BAHSI

Istanbul, Turkey

#425 Feb 5, 2010
ASLAN BAHSI;
WE R READY TO SALE .
we are an investment company based in Turkey. In regards to some of our research we were able to contact you.
COAL - PINE LOG - CAVIAR
MR CHAREYRON GUY

Rabat, Morocco

#429 Feb 16, 2010
WE COULD CARRY OUT THIS FILE WITH YOU let's raed you on our inbox as follows:
[email protected] ahoo.fr
Regards
MR CHAREYRON GUY
Black Market wrote:
We have several programs for USD cash exchange for :
1. Exchange in Hong Kong. 10%+5%
We arranges HSBC, Bank of China and Standard Chartered (in Hong Kong), Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank, bank of China ( China mainland) to accept cash US Dollars with a discount of c (to intermediaries). The procedure could be negotiable but all bank has to see compliance documents first. Once documents are reviewed and accepted, the bank will issue an Invitation Letter to bring pallets. USD bank notes will be checked and verified and counted. At the end of the day, the bank will issue a Safe Keeping Receipt for the amount they counted. Once all amount verified and checked, the bank will make a wire transfer in EURO with the current rate less 15%. 5% will be sent to all intermediaries. Banks could also exchange for Hong Kong Dollar. Bank could also give a bank check or draft which could be cashed immediately at any bank counter if needed.
2. Exchange via Birlik Bank. 5%+5%
After the compliance documents are checked and accepted, the Birlik Bank will issue and send to the USD Provider a Bank Guarantee in the amount of 100m EUR via SWIFT MT760 to secure the payment of the exchange. The Provider will bring USD cash to the local bank in Hong Kong, China or any other accepted location as will be agreed between us. The bank will check and verify all banknotes and send wire transfer to the USD Provider at the end of each day in the amount of verified and accepted bank notes less 10%. 5% will be sent to all intermediaries.
3. Exchange via Federal Reserve. 15%+5%
The USD Provider will deliver cash to the acceptable bank or warehouse and issue the Safe Keeping Receipt. This SKR will be presented to the EUR Provider. EUR Provider verifies the SKR and put the lock in the warehouse and exchanged for the wire transfer in EURO with the current rate less 20% to the USD Provider’s Bank. 5% will be sent to all intermediaries. Once USD Provider received and verified the EUR transfer, he pledge the SKR to EUR Provider. EUR Provider will go to the warehouse and pick up the USD bank notes and deliver it to Federal Reserve New York by air courier. This option is very quick and could accept 600M in one tranche every day. However the price is not attractive al lower that other offers. If USD provider will choose this option, we suggest to put partial amount into a private placement trade and reimburse his loses from the profit.
4. Exchange via private placement trade.
USD Provider place cash via one of the offers above. But instead of receiving EUR payment USD Provider holds his cash (in full amount or partially) with the bank for one week. The bank will issue the safe keeping receipt or the bank guarantee against cash funds. During this week the EUR provider conducts the trade inside the receiving bank with the profit about 50% weekly. The profit will be split 50/50 between USD and EUR Providers. We suggest USD and EUR provider will pay 2.5% each to intermediaries from each tranche. USD provider could leave cash (in full amount or partially) with the bank for another week to receive the same profit or withdraw EUR to his designated account. Acceptable banks where we have trading desks: HSBC ( London, Hong Kong), Standard Chartered (Hong Kong, Dubai), Birlik Bank(Azerbajan, Hong Kong), Barclay’s Bank(London, Dubai), Citi Bank(New York, Hong Kong), Bank of China(Hong Kong, China), Construction Bank (China), Agricultural Bank (China)
Please let me know which paragraph will be acceptable for the USD Provider. We could also discuss other options and negotiate the good settlement. Please let me know what is USD Provider requirements so we will review it.
For the commission Fee or consultance fee is 5% to be share 50/50.
Please leave your email address We will contact you back...
MR CHAREYRON GUY

Rabat, Morocco

#430 Feb 16, 2010
To it may concern
We have watched your offer of currency exchange and could be able to deal with as soon as we will read your reply on our inbox.
we need your email,phone and address.
we're end touch with currencies p .
Let's read you in order to mail you our provider mandate procedure.
Faithfully yours
from
MR CHAREYRON GUY
LYON/FRANCE
EMAIL
[email protected] ahoo.fr
gsm+33643972533
TONY BARE

Nigeria

#433 Feb 17, 2010
HELLO DEAR,

WE HAVE READY USD PROVIDERS LOOKING FOR EURO PROVIDERS,GET BACK TO ME IF YOU HAVE EURO,CONTACT ME VIA MY EMAIL:[email protected] om

REGARDS,
FOR;
DIAMOND CENTRAL INVESTMENT LTD.
golfersaurus

San Marcos, CA

#435 Feb 19, 2010
Roubles wanted direct only or max one away
or two away or three away...transparency to provider and mandate
Roubles provider must accept contract with unconditional Mt 103 both sides
Preferably direct with Russian government
[email protected]
Europ is financially strong can Mt799
golfersaurus

San Marcos, CA

#436 Feb 19, 2010
please send your drafts of Europ thanks [email protected]
Mr Hall

Los Angeles, CA

#437 Feb 24, 2010
Seeking USD provider for 50B with rolls and extensions up to 500B. bank to bank. if you can provide this please contact me as soon as possible.
Mr. Hall
[email protected]
Rossen

Sofia, Bulgaria

#439 Feb 28, 2010
EURO-Provider looking for Russian Rouble Provider
amount 5B euro, 50B euro,500B euro via MT103, via L2L. Rouble move first.
Please contact [email protected]

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#440 Mar 3, 2010
Our foundation buys Slightly Seasoned BG

We refuse any sale of Fresh Cut. Also,
we do not lease the BG, there should be no bank charge issue.

We wold like to work with any large firms, banks, or foundations if they have bank credit and the collateral to issue the BG.

Our purchase amount is 50 Billion Euro to 150 Billion Euro

[email protected]
Andy

United States

#441 Mar 3, 2010
Dear sir, we have us provider for currency of 500b $. We need euro provider. Contact pleas with us in [email protected] Contact me Here : >>> [email protected] to discuss your request.
Andy

United States

#442 Mar 3, 2010
James Talbot Our foundation buys Slightly Seasoned BG
We refuse any sale of Fresh Cut. Also,
we do not lease the BG, there should be no bank charge issue.
We wold like to work with any large firms, banks, or foundations if they have bank credit and the collateral to issue the BG.
Our purchase amount is 50 Billion Euro to 150 Billion Euro
[email protected] Sir, Contact me Here : >> [email protected] to Discuss your request...Thank you

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#445 Mar 5, 2010
Updated information has already been answered
CB STUDIO

Capannori, Italy

#448 Mar 19, 2010
John Herbert Vargas wrote:
Dear Giovanni Marras,
My name is John Herbert Vargas, and I have a client who is loking to exchanges a large sum of dollars for euros.
I am writing to you to find out if you have a contact with a euro provider who may be interested.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
[email protected]
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. Vargas, My name is Claudio Biagini from Italy and I have a client who is looking to exchange a large sum of Euros for Dollars.
If that interest You, I wait your news at my email address [email protected] as soon as possible.
Naturally all through bank on bank.
Best Regards
Thanks
CB STUDIO

Capannori, Italy

#449 Mar 19, 2010
I have a client who is looking to exchange a large sum of Euros for Dollars.
If that interest You, I wait your news at my email address [email protected] as soon as possible.
Naturally all through bank on bank.
Best Regards
Thanks
Tapio Lahtinen

Jyväskylä, Finland

#450 Mar 22, 2010
Dear Sirs,

I need a very serious and ready Euro Provider for a C2c Contract in Switzerland. Please try to get one without jokers because it is real. Noz too many brokers too. The more direct you can get the e euro Provider, better. The contract will start with USD50.0M.

Regards
Tapio Lahtinen
[email protected]
Skype businesstapsa

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#454 Apr 8, 2010
Looking for the USD provider or his mandate.

-no brokers and
-no greedy groups.

This offer is real and I am really furious due the latest dealings with "imbecille" who do not have direct connections with a USD Provider, but rather are interested to have their provisions in written form.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Old Fishing Fleet Needs to Turn Around and S... 4 min Filthy Cheever 3
The American Airline to Evict Passenger Illegal... 11 min Liar Cheever 3
I Bought Many Copy Russia Coins To Destroy Them... 19 min King of Coins 3
Heritage Auction Can Not Lie And Cheat... For Y... 1 hr David Cheever 4
News Chris Mintz, veteran hailed as hero of Oregon c... (Oct '15) Apr 21 Erika 66
DC Trump Needs to Watch Out Not To Incur Debt S... Apr 21 Buy No Bonds 1
David Cheever's Intent to Fool Locals In US Fai... Apr 19 Cheever Is Exposed 1
More from around the web