EURO Provider is looking for USD Prov...
Seeking EuroP

Chiang Mai, Thailand

#230 Sep 11, 2009
Urgent
I 've 30B USDP in Singapore B2B
contact me Johnny kajon39@gmail.com
Rdg
Johnny
Seeking EuroP

Chiang Mai, Thailand

#231 Sep 11, 2009
I've 300B USDP in Hong Kong
Contact me Skype : ruangrit23
email kajon39ATgmailDOTcom
Mr.Johnny

We need REAL Deutsche Bank USD P from Germany.
I waiting you reply soon.
Best regards
Tapio Lahtinen
nickelwire.lahtinen
Skype businesstapsa

Since: Sep 09

UK

#232 Sep 11, 2009
Barry Wilkinson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused. I feel like I'm asking a stupid question here but here goes... can someone please explain to me how a USD provider can sell their dollars to a Euro provider with 15% discount off the spot rate? Why wouldn't they just trade their dollars on the forex market and get more euros for their dollar? What is in it for them? Also some offers mention "fed approved" platform... what does that mean exactly? Lastly what kind of organisation (no names please) has (for example)$500 billion to sell? Also wouldn't the mandates end up being multi-millionaires (even billionaires) from one deal? I mean there are only 50 billionaires living in Monaco, did some of them make their money through this route?
Everyone on this forum seems to understand so I was hoping one of you could help me out. I genuinely want to undestand this.
Cheers
Can anyone help me with my specific question... why would a USD provider sell their dollars to a Euro provider with 15% discount off the spot rate when they could simply trade their dollars on the forex market and get more euros for their dollar?? What's in it for them?

Cheers

(P.S. thank you agtconsult, I look forward to your postings)
agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#233 Sep 12, 2009
Barry Wilkinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone help me with my specific question... why would a USD provider sell their dollars to a Euro provider with 15% discount off the spot rate when they could simply trade their dollars on the forex market and get more euros for their dollar?? What's in it for them?
Cheers
(P.S. thank you agtconsult, I look forward to your postings)
Hello, Barry. I did it. We provide access to a real bank platform. The duscounts are 4/2, not 15/10. Cheers.
kuktin

Belgrade, Serbia

#234 Sep 12, 2009
EXCHANGE RATE : Daily Official Russian Central Bank Exchange Rate MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)

RUB PROVIDER REPRESENTED BY :Mr.

EURO PROVIDER REPRESENTED BY :
DEAR SIRS,
I,, PASSPORT Nº FOR THE NAME OF RUB-PROVIDER, HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS SELLER, HEREBY CONFIRM WITH FULL CORPORATE AUTHORITY UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, THAT WE ARE READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO EXCHANGE OUR GOOD, CLEAN, CLEAR AND OF NON-CRIMINAL ORIGIN RUB (RUSSIAN RUBLES) CURRENCY TO BE PAID AGAINST EURO (EUROPEAN EURO) OF THE SAME QUALITY.

I,_________ PASSPORT Nº,________ FOR THE NAME OF EURO-PROVIDER, HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS BUYER, HEREBY CONFIRM WITH FULL CORPORATE AUTHORITY UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, THAT WE ARE READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO EXCHANGE OUR GOOD, CLEAN, CLEAR AND OF NON-CRIMINAL ORIGIN EURO (EUROPEAN UNION) CURRENCY.
OUR EURO IS IN SBERBANK,MOSCOW,RUSSIA TO BE PAID AGAINST RUB (RUSSIAN RUBLES) IN THE SAME BANK OF THE SAME QUALITY. SWIFT TO BE DELIVERED BY THE EUR PROVIDER INTO RUB PROVIDER BANK, AS PER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES:
QUANTITY : 100 (One hundred) Billion EUR with Rolls and Extensions
EXCHANGE MODE : LEDGER TO LEDGER
EXCHANGE PLACE : BANK OF RUBLE PROVIDER

DISCOUNT : Gross 20%(twenty percent)- Net 10%(ten percent) to the EURO Provider
Commission : 10%(ten percent)
kuktin@yahoo.com
Barry Wilkinson

UK

#236 Sep 15, 2009
Barry Wilkinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm... it's not exactly a complicated question. Come on!
Agtconsult

Romania

#237 Sep 16, 2009
Barry Wilkinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm... it's not exactly a complicated question. Come on!
AN OFFER FOR CURRENCY TRADING PROFESSIONALS
We can provide access to a bank platform using a tier account with a world 25 top bank which can exchange USD vs EURO and any legal currency against USD/EURO, as follows:
1.The USD Provider/ discounted currency seller has to be a private entity and own unencumbered USD/legal currency deposited in a highly rated bank;
2.The platform operates an L2L via a regulated bank platform using a tier one account with a world top 25 bank in UK. All exchanges are covered by the UK Law and FSA. Amounts are practically unlimited. The transactions are not upon a PCFTA, but upon specific documents for such transactions.
3.The discounts are very advantageous for the USD Provider/discounted currency seller. We propose a 4/2 discount only, a far more advantageous discount for the USDP than 15/10. 2% is taken by the platform and the other 2% represent the commissions which are to be equally shared by the USDP’s/discounted seller’s and EUROP’s/discounted currency buyer’s mandates and intermediaries as follows: 1% for the USDP’s mandate and intermediaries (group who introduces the USDP/seller) and 1% for the EUROP’s mandate and intermediaries (group who introduces the EUROP/buyer). We will provide the documents specific to a bank platform transaction and draft agreement (MFPA) to cover the payment to the nominated paymasters, but the commissions are paid by the USDP/discounted currency seller. The 1% EUROP’s/buyer’s side is closed;
4.The opening of the account for the USDP/discounted currency seller in the bank to which the platform is connected is simple and subject to bank compliance. Once the account is opened, the USDP/discounted currency seller has direct contact with the platform and can start exchanging;
5.We cannot accept any changes to this procedure as the platform is licensed for currency transactions in pursuance with the legislation and regulations (as of 1st January 2009 all currency traders in Europe are obliged to have bank licence – European Central Bank Directive);
6.We transact only with authorized persons, USDP/discounted currency sellers or their authorized mandate/representatives; brokers can only facilitate contact with the authorized persons.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The platform exchanges any legal and authorized discounted currency (RMB, JPY, NKD, CHF, RUBLES, etc.), but does not provide discounted currency.
Barry Wilkinson

UK

#238 Sep 16, 2009
Thank you Agtconsult. I guess I still don't understand because even 4% doesn't make much sense to me.
Why would a USD provider be interested in the 4% discount offered by your platform when they could go to a forex trader who would charge them a fraction of one percent?
I'm obviously being thick. Thank you for taking the time to help me understand.
agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#239 Sep 16, 2009
Barry Wilkinson wrote:
Thank you Agtconsult. I guess I still don't understand because even 4% doesn't make much sense to me.
Why would a USD provider be interested in the 4% discount offered by your platform when they could go to a forex trader who would charge them a fraction of one percent?
I'm obviously being thick. Thank you for taking the time to help me understand.
I see what you mean, Barry. Private currency transactions are performed when large amounts of money are involved. Such transactions base upon so called forward contracts or arrangements (at a certain future date) comapared against the spot deals which are for smaller amounts. All the best, Constantin/Agtconsult
PARASTEH

Iran

#240 Sep 17, 2009
we have euro provider that can work only on below peocedure
after we recived full signed and filled contrac draft from usd.p
1)EURO SEND MT799 FIRST
2)USD MUST SEND MT103 CONDITIONAL
3)EURO SEND MT103 CONDITIONAL
IF YOU OR YOUR USD.P CAN ACCEPT THIS PROCEDURE WE CAN START.
mtnbg(at)hotmail(dot)com
MAFERINVEST

Vigo, Spain

#241 Sep 17, 2009
WE ARE EURO PROVIDER FOR CURRENCY SKR TO SKR
maferinvest1@gmail.com
MAFERINVEST

Vigo, Spain

#242 Sep 17, 2009
we are euro provider to skr to skr
pleased contact to maferinvest1@gmail.com
Hossein Parasteh

Iran

#244 Sep 28, 2009
Dear ACTUAL USD Providers,

(TO REPLY YOU! Please read the below IMPORTANT NOTES VERY CAREFULLY):

*(1) IF You are ACTUAL USD Provider, please MENTION THIS IN YOUR REPLY in order we Respond to your offer.
*(2) IF you are NOT Legal USD Mandate paid in USD Side, or IF youare Facilitator, Broker, etc DO NOT RESPOND & IGNORE This Post! WeWill "NEVER" Reply or do business.

----------
Dear ACTUAL USD Providers,

We have Serious & "Genuine" EURO Provider(s) Ready to buy USD.We need Real and Genuine USD Providers who performed SuccessfullyContracts RECENTLY.

- Bank to Bank Procedure: MT103, or L2L in EURO Provider's Bank.
- Contract Amount:$500B with R&E.(Minimum $50B).
- USD Moves First.
- Bonus: Gross 15%/ Net 10%(Minimum) to the EURO Provider.

ONLY Actual USD Providers are requested to send us with there offer(s) and Terms please!

contact us mtnbg@hotmail.com
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#245 Sep 28, 2009
Hello !!!

I have USD20M burning a hole in my pocket. Since I am not in business to make money, I want to try being in business just to make friends.

I am willing to lose money, in the exchange, just to make friends.

Contact me at: IamAmoron@jokerbrokers.com

I will be looking for your formal inquiries.

BS Spotter
Barry Wilkinson

UK

#246 Sep 28, 2009
Any response Hossein?

Since: Sep 09

UK

#247 Sep 29, 2009
agtconsult wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you mean, Barry. Private currency transactions are performed when large amounts of money are involved. Such transactions base upon so called forward contracts or arrangements (at a certain future date) comapared against the spot deals which are for smaller amounts. All the best, Constantin/Agtconsult
So if I understand this correctly, you borrow USD off a provider to buy Euros now and hope that the USD/Euro exchange rate would have moved more than 4% in your favour before you have to sell the Euros to pay the provider? Probably oversimplified but have I got the giste?
Agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#248 Sep 29, 2009
Barry Wilkinson wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I understand this correctly, you borrow USD off a provider to buy Euros now and hope that the USD/Euro exchange rate would have moved more than 4% in your favour before you have to sell the Euros to pay the provider? Probably oversimplified but have I got the giste?
Wrong, Barry. The platform uses a tier account with a world top bank. The method is an L2L, a simplified, safer, and more effective one. Once the USDP has his account opened with the platform he has full control of it and transfers his USD against EURO whenever he wants and the amount he want. That explanation was about currency trading generally.
Barry Wilkinson

UK

#249 Sep 30, 2009
Agtconsult wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Barry. The platform uses a tier account with a world top bank. The method is an L2L, a simplified, safer, and more effective one. Once the USDP has his account opened with the platform he has full control of it and transfers his USD against EURO whenever he wants and the amount he want. That explanation was about currency trading generally.
Thank you so much. That explains the mechanics but not how the USD provider can sell at such a discount (4%) or why (more importantly) why he would want to. Am I making sense?
Agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#250 Sep 30, 2009
Barry Wilkinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much. That explains the mechanics but not how the USD provider can sell at such a discount (4%) or why (more importantly) why he would want to. Am I making sense?
Yes, you are. I see what you mean. When small amount are exchanged then the rate exchange applies. It is a simple exchange. However, when large amounts are to be exchanged then the commerce rules are aoolied. The money, whatever it is, become commodity and it is sold/bought as any merchandise. Therefore, in such cases, the sellers offer discounts. The 15/10 discount is unrealistic, unless ridiculous; the USDP deliberately accepts to lose or he tries to launder money or use any kind of "financial engineering". My EUROP accepts only a 4% discount which is far more advantageous (compared to 15/10/9, etc.) for any serious and correct USDP who wants to have a legal transaction.
Tapio Lahtinen

Jyväskylä, Finland

#251 Sep 30, 2009
Dear sirs,
URGENT !we looking EURP C2C IN ZURICH.
We have USDP

Best regards
Tapio Lahtinen
Email.nickelwire.lahtinen@gmai l.com
Skype.businesstapsa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Will Be Seized + Frozen Up Like A... 7 hr Heavenly Justice ... 2
The Days of A Shadowy Government Under Cheever ... 22 hr S - Government ... 1
I Was Given A Shiny Jewelry Button To Demolish ... Mon My Shiny Button ... 3
I Showed The World How To Prosper and To Live A... Mon That Dumb Midget ... 1
DC Trump Should Let Go That Criminal Cheever + ... Feb 18 A Deep Sorrow ... 1
David Cheever Worked As A Bike Shop Operator Ti... Feb 17 A Smart Move 1
News Water on the rise: Flooding expected in downtow... Feb 17 ABC321 1
More from around the web