EURO Provider is looking for USD Prov...

EURO Provider is looking for USD Provider

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Giovanni Marras

Coventry, UK

#2 Oct 5, 2007
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have reliable providers for USD, Euro and JPY. In all cases we are one away from the mandate, yes in C2C we use MOU’s and the others including L2L we use draft contracts. We mainly have done C2C and B2B in the past but I would imagine SKR to SKR would be no problem.

We sometimes have deals closed in Zurich but in recent months have had deals closed in Brussels, London and we even have a TTM scheduled for Manchester on Monday!

Please get back to me if you require some more information.

Best Regards

Giovanni Marras

c2cde

Nigeria

#3 Oct 6, 2007
Giovanni Marras wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
We have reliable providers for USD, Euro and JPY. In all cases we are one away from the mandate, yes in C2C we use MOU’s and the others including L2L we use draft contracts. We mainly have done C2C and B2B in the past but I would imagine SKR to SKR would be no problem.
We sometimes have deals closed in Zurich but in recent months have had deals closed in Brussels, London and we even have a TTM scheduled for Manchester on Monday!
Best Regards
Giovanni Marras
You did not leave a contact address
NOTEBUYERJOHN

AOL

#4 Oct 6, 2007
Giovanni Marras wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Best Regards
Giovanni Marras
PLEASE SEND US YOUR CONTACT INFO AND PROCEDURES.
1STWORLDINVESTMENTS.IBUSINESSDOT.COM
New Day Consultants

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2007
WE CAN FACILITATE YOUR REQUEST, CONTACT US AT [email protected] m.
Shree

Bhubaneswar, India

#7 Oct 10, 2007
Sir,

What is your email Id.
Giovanni Marras wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Best Regards
Giovanni Marras

Since: Sep 07

San Antonio, TX

#8 Oct 12, 2007
Cash to Cash or Bank to Euro Cash - USD to SWIFT by MT-103.

I have Euro provider contact

Send your offers to [email protected]
Obika

“Antreus Vidian”

Since: Sep 07

Zurich, Switzerland

#9 Oct 12, 2007
Giovanni Marras wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Best Regards
Giovanni Marras
Dear Giovanni,

Contact us at [email protected]
Thank you.
Investment Pipelines

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2008
Our group is direct to facilitator for 25 banks. We can do the big three currencies in any direction. If you know what this business takes to work contact us right away. We need fully completed contract with CIS and History of funds. We can do ledger to ledger, bank to bank , euroclear, and bluescreen.

Our facilitator works with high profile providers that can handle real large and sophisticated transactions where special requirements are needed.

Thank You
Saad Qureshi

Investmentpipelines at gmail .com

Since: Mar 08

Dombresson, Switzerland

#12 Mar 14, 2008
Sir,
contact with us we are direct with euro provider, MT103/23, euro provider Bank CS , in Zurich, Switzerland
our mail add.
[email protected]
morteza zaer

Iran

#14 Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

We represent a group of approximately one hundred USD contracts. We are seeking several qualified, dedicated EURO Providers with whom we can place our USD contracts. For each EURO Provider, we would arrange to be the Co-Mandates on the group of transactions we would be bringing. Please let me know if any of your EURO Providers would be open to discussing this arrangement, and we will thank you much for your efforts in this regard.

In this occasion, we wish to know your main activity and the products which you commercialize?

We shall be able to work very certainly together in products Enumerated and many other products if you have them to propose for us.

Anyway, welcome to our company and open a new cooperation.

We are sure to give you satisfaction in the interest of each party.

We hope to have the opportunity to work with your esteem company and we look forward with your favourable reply.

Thanks & Regards

--
Maad Saman Co., Ltd.
M. Za'er
Director of Finance and Marketing
Tel:+98 21 8879 3671 /+98 21 8877 1499
Fax:+98 21 8879 3767
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
jose antonio guesalaga

Spain

#15 Apr 6, 2008
Dear sir, we have us provider for currency of 500b $. We need euro provider. Contact pleas with us in [email protected]
Manuel cruz

Porto Santo, Portugal

#16 Apr 15, 2008
[I look an financier for one projecto in the value of? 2000M. If he will be interested party, contacts "[email protected])Our group is direct to facilitator for 25 banks. We can do the big three currencies in any direction. If you know what this business takes to work contact us right away. We need fully completed contract with CIS and History of funds. We can do ledger to ledger, bank to bank , euroclear, and bluescreen.
Our facilitator works with high profile providers that can handle real large and sophisticated transactions where special requirements are needed.
Thank You
Saad Qureshi
Investmentpipelines at gmail .com[/I look an financier for one projecto in the value of? 2000M. If he will be interested party, contacts [email protected]]
Manuel cruz

Porto Santo, Portugal

#17 Apr 15, 2008
I look an financier for one projecto in the value of? 2000M. If he will be interested party, contacts [email protected]
nilesh

Leicester, UK

#21 Apr 18, 2008
Giovanni Marras wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Best Regards
Giovanni Marras
HI,

We are looking for euro provider that will work on mt760. can you help ? minimum 200m. usd side is ready and in place. please contact me on [email protected]

thanks
Serge

France

#22 Apr 21, 2008
We are lookong for serious usdprov.
L2L procedure.
contact me [email protected]
ANTONIO ESCUDERO

Spain

#23 Apr 23, 2008
SERIOUS PROVIDERS DON´T ABOUND.EXIST SAY PROVIDER THAT MAKE YOU LOOSE WITH YOUR TIME OR THEY ARE FISHING AROUND.ALLWAYS TALKING NOTHING MORE. THIS IS A PROFESSION NOT A GOSSIP COLUMN.
ANTONIO ESCUDERO

Spain

#24 Apr 23, 2008
For Giovanni Marras:of course SKR to SKR is not a problem,but the thing is why SKR USD face value must lose 15% or 20% to be exchage for the same product or even a diferent product?The thing is ok for ours commision 50/50 5% because we got the information,who got what and is RWA to exchange it.People with SKRs ussed it in a very diferent manner.Supouse a USD SKR holder need Euros and a EURO SKR holder need Dollars.If both go into an agreement using the SKRs as collateral they can obtain 2 loans and exchange the liabilities to pay.Isn´t it?
ANTONIO ESCUDERO

Spain

#25 Apr 24, 2008
COMING BACK AGAIN ABOUT PROVIDERS.
OF COURSE WE MUST UNDERSTAND THE COUNTERPART POSITION.
MOST USD PROVIDER WHAT TO RIDE THE HORSE ( EURO PROVIDER) BUT YOU KNOW THE COMMISION MUST BE 50/50.
UNLESS USD PROVIDER IS AN AUTHORIZED FED PROVIDER.
YOU KNOW IN THAT CASE DOLLAR COME CLOSED. WE UNDERSTAND.
BUT WHEN USD PROVIDER GO INTO A PRIVATE FOREING CURRENCY EXCHANGE AGREEMENT (PFECA) IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THEY WHAT TO GO OVER THE EURO PROVIDER 2.5% COMISION FOR MANDATE CONTRIBUTOR,ETC.
THEY JUSTIFICATE AS MENUS DISCOUNT(USUALLY 15/10) THEY PRETEND 15/12.5 .WHY THEY DON´T SAY IT IN ADVANCE AND DON´T WASTE OUR TIME.
MORE NEWS:
WHAT THEY GO TO DO WHEN DEALS WILL CLOSE 20/15? THEY WILL PRETEND 17.5.
THEY WHAT TO RIDE A HORSE WITH 3 LEG ONLY.
YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN WITH THAT KIND OF HORSES. YOU DON´T RIDE FURTHER.
I PREFER A HORSE WITH 4 LEG EVEN IF IT´S A SMALL PONY. DON´T YOU?
Cyrille

Attiches, France

#26 Apr 26, 2008
Dear Sir or Madam,
We have reliable providers for US$ and we are looking for EURO provider. We are one away from the mandate. If you have an EURO prividers, then we can make the deal for a big amount. Please we are looking for a mandate or a mandate group to avoid waisting our time and your for nothing. Thank for your comprehension.
Sincerely Yours.
Mr Cyrille Fouty-Ndjembo
Tel: 00 336 24 50 01 88
Email:[email protected]
Michael Marino

Mary Esther, FL

#27 Apr 29, 2008
PRIVATE FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE - BANK TO BANK
At this time we are looking for a serious USD Provider who can show Proof of Funds and History of Funds. We can exchange almost any amount. Our Euro Provider is actually one of the oldest and most reputable Private Banks located in Switzerland.
To open the lines of communication by and between the Providers, our Bank executive (Provider) will only attend a formal conference call to arrange the transaction and TTM at their bank with your USD (Private, Corporate or Financial Institution) Provider "after" receipt of the following documents.
PRIVATE PROVIDER:
1) Proof of Funds,
2) Photo copy of the Provider's passport,
3) Funds History,
4) Client Information Sheet.
CORPORATE or FINANICAL INSTITUTION:
1) Proof of Funds
2) Funds History
TRANSACTION CONDITIONS
- Transaction Mode: Bank-to-Bank (SWIFT) in the Bank,
- Rate of Exchange: London Morning Fixing Interbank Exchange Rate,
- Bonus: Gross 15% USD; Net 10% to the Euro Provider,
- Consultancy Fees: Total of 5% allowed to be split on 50/50 basis,
- USD Provider Side: 2.5% to USD-Provider's Side – To be paid by Euro-Provider,
- Euro-Provider Side: 2.5% to Euro-Provider's groups, facilitators and agents. To be paid by Euro-Provider,
- Fee Transaction Mode: From Euro-Provider's Bank Account Unconditionally to Paymasters.
Please contact Michael Marino directly if you are interested: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HaBa Cheever jumped out and said: I will cover ... 6 hr HaBa Cheever 2
Cheever needs to donate now and fast for Trump ... 8 hr Cheever to Donate 3
The petroyuan is the big bet of Russia and China 8 hr Cheever to Learn 5
Cheever's Grand Daughter asked: Where is the Me... 16 hr The Selfish Cheev... 3
Doodle Cheever can now rest well and sleep tight! Mon The Doodle Cheever 1
The Whistle Blowers Forum is dead. Mon Cheever Is Doomed 12
David Cheever Acts like A HaBa Dog to beg Feng ... Mon Cheever Is Doomed 2
More from around the web