2014 is the Watershed and the Definin...

2014 is the Watershed and the Defining Year for Liberty + American Spirit..

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Progressive American

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
For far too long, Citizens of this land paid too little attention to a Worsening Trend that led the feudal and corrupt political system going awry!!!

To spend and spend till we drop for the poor and lowly economic class..
To feed them w/ Food Stamps to the tune of $ 78+ Billion USD A Year; To provide them w/ Shelters ; To give their kids like them the opportunity of Education even setting the dangerous Precedence of Lowering the Bars for all school graduates including Colleges; and Now, To sacrifice the highly Regarded and Honorable Medical Professionals to give those unworthy and least deserving bunch the Medical Care...

I say Enough Is Enough...We the People can not stand all these idiosyncrasy coming out of the Welfare mentality... America needs Builders and Heroes but No More Down-and-Out laziness wanting hand-outs!

A Reminder: It takes 20+ years for A young man and woman of talents and unyielding determinations to be A Medical Doctor and to keep up w/ the current Medical Knowledge...Then,they have to pass the Exam to qualify being A Doctor and receive the License: Don't treat them like a Sacrificial Lamb! How cruel can America BE???

Most Medical Doctors are quiet, polite, civilized and taken aback w/ all the aggressions from the Society... When they are squeezed too hard and too often, They Can Quit, You Know!

I say to Hell w/ all those Social Maggots...They can walk w/ their feet to Canada, Britain and Russia in order to enjoy the "Free" Social Welfare System! We Don't Want Them and We Don't Need Them here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren calls for Wells Fargo CEO... 28 min Venus6619 29
All The Low Lives in US Need to Learn to Respec... 13 hr Learn To Be Humble 1
The Deployment of THAAD Is Nothing But THILES i... 14 hr All You Thiles 2
You Chose Oba and Now, He showed His True Face... 15 hr Muslim Oba 1
News Wells Fargo CEO resigns from Federal Reserve ad... 17 hr All You Thiles 2
News PNM Resources (PNM) - Research Analysts' Recent... Fri Sylvia 3
Cheever's Brief Appearance Has Achieved Nothing... Fri To Nab A Criminal 1
More from around the web