National debt will exceed entire annual US output by 2039, CBO projects

Posted in the Banking Forum

Watch Out

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2014
Read this: National debt will exceed entire annual US output by 2039, CBO projects

The CBO slices and dices the numbers various ways, but the overarching conclusion is that federal debt is on a rising path – a track that poses risks to the economy.“[F]ederal debt held by the public is projected to grow faster than the economy starting a few years from now, and because debt is…
Christian Science Monitor

The CBO conveniently ignored the $ 5.89+ Trillion Debt (USD) spent on Stocks and Bonds by Federal Reserve ...Besides, who said US Output will still rise from 2014 - 2039??

A Page of Lies from Jack Lew!!! Ask Help from David Cheever...
Watch Out

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2014
Read this: Where Fed fears asset bubbles

Sen.Tom Coburn,(R-Okla.), asks Fed Chair Janet Yellen to explain how the Fed plans to approach asset bubbles in the marketplace. Yellen says we are seeing deterioration in lending standards.
CNBC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Time for Gold Notes is Here and Now... 15 min The Gold Note 1
Feds terminate enforcement action on Bank of Ba... (Apr '13) 4 hr williamscharles71 2
Puerto Rico R&G Financial Corporation settles f... (Feb '08) 4 hr dariusrickard 15
Simon Pentel Mortgage Advisor Convicted For fraud 12 hr A Concerned Citizen 1
'Deflationary pressure is bearing down' on glob... 15 hr No More Deflations 1
The Many Sins of Citibank... 20 hr Dumb St John 4
I chastised a couple of old No Minds recently 21 hr Dumb St John 15

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE