Team says it's found evidence universe 'inflated' right after Big Bang

Posted in the Banking Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2014
The Nonsense

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Read this: A three-year scan of a tiny portion of the sky with the BICEP2 telescope (foreground) at the South Pole detected evidence of the universe's initial, faster-than-light growth spurt, scientists say...

My take: They are talking in their dreams!!! From the beginning, it was a Big Sham!

To look at a bigger picture and don't just observe from a pigeon hole!!! The sad thing is: The world of Science learn best to squeeze out the smart and sound minds... We have only the feudal and corrupt bunch left talking thru their mouth!!! They often look like old fools without the wits!!! You know: A real smart and witty person seldomly look like them!!!

It is the system from Harwood to you name it, like UB that make you sick!! It is about time to start a New Research World for these worthwhile Issues!!

I witnessed A Harvard Graduate of Chinese nationality went door to door trying
to make a living while he worked as hard as me in 1970s...He was my best friend and classmate with talents and desire to rise up...At end, he got heart ache and passed away in his early thirties!!! Because those old fools would not give him any reference and credits for his Work!!

I am a bit luckier with God watching over me...I became an achieved Engineer in 1978 with 23+ Papers published but left them on my mantle for display.. My classmate also published quite a few papers...But, who cared??? It is your face not your work that counts!!!

Now-a-days, Harwood is rotted to the GUT and very few dared to apply!!! One should stop by one of their Research Labs...They look like Dungeons with a demon standing guard having a twisted and masked evil face at the gate!! They don't publish their works but enjoyed the fame!!!

Too bad, the Nobel Foundation has not given them any Nod for decades!!!

They are the powerful bunch to get grants and wield control of who are the acceptable applicants to get grants from the National Science Foundation: It is the Food Stamp Club for Scientist - It is by reputation and invitation only but not being judged with your work!!! Also, the young scientists are barred from sending in their applications without their Permissions!!!

The decline started from way back in early 1970s...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let Justice Prvail in America But It takes Cour... 2 hr Let It All Out 1
The Sunny Vale Visit before Nov. 5 2014 or Sche... 2 hr The Hungry Cheever 3
Since when A Notary Public asked to have my Thu... 2 hr The Jester Cheever 3
Wilson Family Trust wanted to unload Buffalo Bi... 2 hr The Jester Cheever 3
merchant bank account needed. 6 hr Mueller 1
Second poll shows jump in support for Scottish ... 10 hr To Independence 1
US urges Israel to reverse the Plan to Grab Pal... 17 hr Grab The Land 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••