Can Citigroup Stock Rebound?

Can Citigroup Stock Rebound?

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Legal Expert

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2014
My answer to a question asked by Wall Street is not very likely: Readt this - With shares of Citigroup (NYSE:C) trading around $47, is C an OUTPERFORM, WAIT AND SEE, or STAY AWAY? LetÂ’s analyze the stock with the relevant sections of our CHEAT SHEET investing framework...

The Point: Its unlawful and illegal practices in the past (since 2011) needs to be fully resolved..The hundredss of millions of dollars (USD) committed via a lobbyist in Oahu, Hawaii to influence the Federal Judge(s) resulting their judicial Misconducts in Court are being revisited by the House Judiciary Committee and Comptroller of the Currency..

In time, Eric Holder of the Justice Dept. may get involved...

The year of 2014 looks pretty bleak and down-trodden for Citibank... Without coming clean and free of those allegations inlcuding to give a super expensive watch to Ben Bernanke, the retired Fed Chief for the purpose to thwart and to
endanger the legal system in America, the only path for Citibank is Down, Down and Down!!! There are implicit testimonies from lawyers and the posting of one David Cheever on Banking Forum/ topix to show proof!

I psoted a comment to Wall Street Cheat Sheet's article on Yahoo News and on Facebook as well..

So, investors will learn to stay away from a dishonest banker like Citibank..And some Defendants at Citibank could even stay behind bars!!! For Ben Bernanke is now a private citizen starting today...Thank God!!!
LAWDC

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Feb 2, 2014
Agree!
Justice

New York, NY

#3 Feb 3, 2014
Yes, serious mortgage frauds since 2011 will cause Citigroup more than Chase and BOA.....And some Defendants at Citibank could even stay behind bars!!!
Media2014

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Feb 8, 2014
DOJ will use Chase settlement as a template, to bring more mortgage fraud cases against the largest banks in early 2014, next is CitigroupÂ….

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many Blank Votes Are Needed For A Recall? 9 hr 75 K Blank Votes 1
State Court in PA Can Not Help the Voting Fraud... 10 hr Something To Hide 1
Cheever Was Paid $ 40 m To Stay Out of Sight, H... 13 hr Cheever On The Run 1
The Rain And Snow Are The Curse from Hades to R... 13 hr Beggar Cheever 3
Donald Trump Needs to Pay Attention to The Crud... 13 hr Beggar Cheever 4
DC Donald Acted Like A Lone Wolf to Bring UP Hi... 20 hr Lone Wolf Tromp 2
AboRats, The Filthy Beggar Can Die at Hands of ... Sat Beheaded Cheever 2
More from around the web