The Time has come: I shall not be kin...

The Time has come: I shall not be kind and stay silent on An Injustice (2)

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2013
I will not repeat myself and bore all the readers w/ interest in the American Justice System!

The chance granted by the Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs at the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, NY to petition for the Judicial Council's Review of his July 31, 2013 Disposition in its entirety is the only way to invite the the legal body of Judicial Council Members to investigate and produce credible evidence of proofs to denounce Judge RJA's infamous and unlawful Order and Ruling: I could not file any Civil Action Case before and in the future in the Federal District Court in Buffalo, NY without getting his Permission first!!!

Despite Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs' detailed and lengthy Disposition of July 31, 2013 on all the Wrong Orders and Wrong Rulings made by Judge
RJA, he shrewdly concluded that all the above are Forgotten and Forgiven in One Word - Dismissed!

Without specifying why Judge RJA's past Orders and Rulings are wrong, and failing to even mention and quote the infamous Ruling that Judge RJA's Order that I, the Complainant to get his permission first before making any Civil Action Case filing in his Federal District Court, it appears that the Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs at US Court of Appeals earnestly sanctioned and accepted Judge RJA's highly illegal and belligerent behavior in court!!

Because of its damaging impacts to the merits of American Court System and the highly abusive consequences which may have resulted from Judge RJA's Order and Ruling, An In-Depth investigation(s) plus the critical Probe + Review need to be conducted!

Judge RJA's mental fitness plus his lack of Impartiality are simply the Phase I of an investigation...I will leave other aspects of more serious probe to the legal experts of the US Court of Appeals!!!

It is time to rectify and eradicate the Feudal and Corrupt features that exist in our Court System once for all!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2013
A Justday wrote:
I will not repeat myself and bore all the readers w/ interest in the American Justice System!
The chance granted by the Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs at the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, NY to petition for the Judicial Council's Review of his July 31, 2013 Disposition in its entirety is the only way to invite the the legal body of Judicial Council Members to investigate and produce credible evidence of proofs to denounce Judge RJA's infamous and unlawful Order and Ruling: I could not file any Civil Action Case before and in the future in the Federal District Court in Buffalo, NY without getting his Permission first!!!
Despite Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs' detailed and lengthy Disposition of July 31, 2013 on all the Wrong Orders and Wrong Rulings made by Judge
RJA, he shrewdly concluded that all the above are Forgotten and Forgiven in One Word - Dismissed!
Without specifying why Judge RJA's past Orders and Rulings are wrong, and failing to even mention and quote the infamous Ruling that Judge RJA's Order that I, the Complainant to get his permission first before making any Civil Action Case filing in his Federal District Court, it appears that the Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs at US Court of Appeals earnestly sanctioned and accepted Judge RJA's highly illegal and belligerent behavior in court!!
Because of its damaging impacts to the merits of American Court System and the highly abusive consequences which may have resulted from Judge RJA's Order and Ruling, An In-Depth investigation(s) plus the critical Probe + Review need to be conducted!
Judge RJA's mental fitness plus his lack of Impartiality are simply the Phase I of an investigation...I will leave other aspects of more serious probe to the legal experts of the US Court of Appeals!!!
It is time to rectify and eradicate the Feudal and Corrupt features that exist in our Court System once for all!!!
You appear to be confused (again).

May I suggest you go here (see link below) and post your self servicing posts and leave this BANKING FORUM to those who wish to learn about finance and money laundering? Thank you.

http://www.gastongazette.com/lifestyles/famil...
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Sep 22, 2013
I suppose it is your confession!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Real Trouble Ahead in A Few Weeks if not so... 28 min The Danger Ahead 2
Thomas Tah-Shing Lee, PhD, PE Is A Builder and ... 38 min The Maggot Cheever 3
Ben Bernanke started the Fake Money System to H... 20 hr My Stone Lion 1
David Cheever is officially considered as The F... 21 hr Fraud Cheever 4
A Page of Dark and Filthy US Marines Stay in Ja... 21 hr Doodle Cheever 6
Karen Kraushaar needs to carry out the $ 40 m B... Thu Cheever A Suspect 4
dtc s2s (Apr '13) Wed Etienne87 31
More from around the web