Rebecca Chen

Taipei, Taiwan

#1 Jul 26, 2010
We are serious FCBG buyer,we want to buy the FCBG at 48+1+1%. Thanks.
Rebecca Chen

Taipei, Taiwan

#2 Jul 26, 2010
It is OK.
Rodney

Taipei, Taiwan

#5 Jul 27, 2010
Rebecca Chen wrote:
We're in direct contact with a FC BG Provider based in the US. Target price is acceptable. No other Brokers/Intermediaries involved. I'm also in Taiwan. Pls call: 0917-139-149 so we can proceed to send you Provider's procedures for Buyer to review if acceptable.
Anonymous

Winter Springs, FL

#6 Jul 27, 2010
Rebecca Chen wrote:
Rebecca, we need your email address to send you information regarding FC paper. Please email wwfunds@yahoo.com. Thank you.
BS Spotter

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 27, 2010
Are you guys kidding me?

First of all, FC (fresh cut), slightly seasoned, freshly season, are joker broker terminology. That is your first clue you are dealing with professional time wasters.

Second, a bank guarantee (BG) is the equivalent to SLOC / SBLC (standby letter of credit) and in MOST cases, the BG or SLOC have a life expectancy of only ONE year.

So, what kind of bank will sell you ONE DOLLAR for 48 cents?*plus 2 cents for the daisy chain brokers?!

You give the bank 48 cents and in 12 month they give you ONE dollar for the piece of paper (instrument of debt or debt notes)?!

Can you do the math?

Banks are not in the business to make others rich. They are in the business to make the bank and share holders RICH.

Oh yea! If you wish to purchase a BG from Bank of Iran, then, you have a great chance to purchase their bank notes for that kind of money. Good luck with the flip. What you have purchased is called "Junk Paper". And, good luck trying to redeem on your money once the BG matures.
I have FC BG for serious

Dubai, UAE

#17 Nov 26, 2012
I have FC BG looking for serious buyer no time wasters please we are serious so in order to work for us you have to provide documents which will show you are able to get in to negotiation please contact me directly enquiries@ptmgrp.com
kenfox911

Taiwan

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Buy Fresh Cut BG .
procedure -Bank to Bank.
Buyer procedure:
1. Agreement signed by both the parties.
2. Buyer arrange RWA (Asper format provided by Provider) by Swift MT799.
3. Seller arrange Pre-Advice by Swift MT799.
4. Buyer arrange ICBPO by Swift MT799.
5. Seller arrange Swift MT760.
6. Buyer makes the payment after Verification of Swift MT760.
7.Hard copydelivery
Any real seller/Mandate.pls send to me offer.
Email: kenfox911@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got the feeling that Obama is ready to enjoy ... 1 hr David Cheever 3
Obama has to know Xi's Thinking... 1 hr ToTread Carefully 3
north london mortgage advisor convicted of fraud 2 hr Law Abider 1
simon pentel, convicted !!!!! 3 hr Law Abider 9
Four finalists picked for future Obama library... 3 hr The Dreamer 2
Alex Carter, Maltorom Group, Falex Trading (Mar '12) 3 hr SYL 18
I will be Fair and Honest always 16 hr The History Colle... 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••