A series of recent law suits e-Bay suffered A Loss...
Posted in the Banking Forum
#1 Apr 28, 2013
The following is the list of A series of Law Suits e-Bay suffered A Loss:
1) Great Falls, Va.-based MercExchange sued eBay in 2001, arguing eBay's "Buy It Now" option _ which lets eBay sellers make items available at set prices _ infringed on MercExchange patents. MercExchange's founder, a patent lawyer and engineer named Thomas Woolston, had patented technologies related to an electronic network of consignment stores;
2) Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against eBay Because Of The Way Its Auctions Work;
3) Can eBay be sued for a policy condoning seller fraud? Asked 4 months ago - North Beach, MD - Apparently, there are others expressed the concern and believe eBay to be complicit in the behavior and condoning fraudulent practice;
4) Feds sue eBay over noncompetition agreement - In a lawsuit, the government said Whitman and Scott Cook, Intuit's founder and executive committee chair, were involved in forming, monitoring and enforcing the anticompetitive;
5) Feds sue eBay, accuse ex-CEO Whitman of enforcing ...- CBS News
Nov 16, 2012 Government says Whitman was "intimately involved" in making an anticompetitive agreement while she was CEO of eBay...It was also the beginning of an end for Whitman reign at e-Bay..
The above is a lists copied from Google Search...I do not have time to complete all the entries and there is no reason for doing so..All I did is to inform: Any anti-competitive and un-fair trading practices operated by
e-Bay to Discriminate, to Exert Prejudice and to deceive and mis-guide the public on behalf of its Coin Discussion Board Committees will be judged in Court!
e-Bay is definitely not Too Big To Fail...To explain to A Non-jury trial in a Federal District Court in A complaint of Prejudice, Discrimination and
un-Fair Trading practice will be forthcoming at end of May 2013 when A Pro Se Litigant again files the suit to Right the Wrongs of a predatory Selling practice in America!
Currently, e-Bay enjoys all the prohibitions and restrictions to trash the freedom of speech and to sanction me from making comments on e-Bay Coin Discussion Board..
The question is: Why sanction but not permitting the Numismatics Experts and Smithsonian Coin Expert to respond to my Advance Note urging them to produce A similar 1804 Silver Dollar Coin with A Broken Arrow Stem? Why refusing to my request to list this rare Coin on e-Bay for Auction in May 2013?
My answer to be corrected by e-Bay President and Ben Parker at President's Office if necessary: A much greater sinister motive behind yet to be discovered to profit un-fairly for the few Committee members hired by e-Bay Coin Discussion Board/ Forum!!
Let the Facts + Law prevail in America...I open up like an Olive Leaf-Bud and Wish e-Bay would at least heed my message!
Signed, A Justday
Add your comments below
|David and Tom Gardner Can Fool Ghost Cheever Bu...||7 hr||Skeletal Cheever||3|
|Private Detectives Are On The Look Out for Davi...||7 hr||A New Development||1|
|David Cheever Will be Awarded $ 180 m To Nab Mi...||8 hr||Lucifer Got Cheever||5|
|The Truth Finder Needs to Review the Story of C...||8 hr||Lucifer Got Cheever||5|
|Any gay man in this forum?||8 hr||Lucifer Got Cheever||6|
|David Cheever Ought to Think About His Life and...||10 hr||To Nab A Criminal||1|
|David Cheever Has the Option to Send An Ultimat...||Sun||Cheever Ultimatum||1|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC