1) Great Falls, Va.-based MercExchange sued eBay in 2001, arguing eBay's "Buy It Now" option _ which lets eBay sellers make items available at set prices _ infringed on MercExchange patents. MercExchange's founder, a patent lawyer and engineer named Thomas Woolston, had patented technologies related to an electronic network of consignment stores;
2) Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against eBay Because Of The Way Its Auctions Work;
3) Can eBay be sued for a policy condoning seller fraud? Asked 4 months ago - North Beach, MD - Apparently, there are others expressed the concern and believe eBay to be complicit in the behavior and condoning fraudulent practice;
4) Feds sue eBay over noncompetition agreement - In a lawsuit, the government said Whitman and Scott Cook, Intuit's founder and executive committee chair, were involved in forming, monitoring and enforcing the anticompetitive;
5) Feds sue eBay, accuse ex-CEO Whitman of enforcing ...- CBS News
Nov 16, 2012 – Government says Whitman was "intimately involved" in making an anticompetitive agreement while she was CEO of eBay...It was also the beginning of an end for Whitman reign at e-Bay..
The above is a lists copied from Google Search...I do not have time to complete all the entries and there is no reason for doing so..All I did is to inform: Any anti-competitive and un-fair trading practices operated by
e-Bay to Discriminate, to Exert Prejudice and to deceive and mis-guide the public on behalf of its Coin Discussion Board Committees will be judged in Court!
e-Bay is definitely not Too Big To Fail...To explain to A Non-jury trial in a Federal District Court in A complaint of Prejudice, Discrimination and
un-Fair Trading practice will be forthcoming at end of May 2013 when A Pro Se Litigant again files the suit to Right the Wrongs of a predatory Selling practice in America!
Currently, e-Bay enjoys all the prohibitions and restrictions to trash the freedom of speech and to sanction me from making comments on e-Bay Coin Discussion Board..
The question is: Why sanction but not permitting the Numismatics Experts and Smithsonian Coin Expert to respond to my Advance Note urging them to produce A similar 1804 Silver Dollar Coin with A Broken Arrow Stem? Why refusing to my request to list this rare Coin on e-Bay for Auction in May 2013?
My answer to be corrected by e-Bay President and Ben Parker at President's Office if necessary: A much greater sinister motive behind yet to be discovered to profit un-fairly for the few Committee members hired by e-Bay Coin Discussion Board/ Forum!!
Let the Facts + Law prevail in America...I open up like an Olive Leaf-Bud and Wish e-Bay would at least heed my message!
Signed, A Justday