David Cheever, Don't hold your breadt...

David Cheever, Don't hold your breadth..

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2013
I hope that the government Shut-down starting just twenty some minutes ago shall not go over board and no one party will be hurt in real sense including the Conservative Principle ..

The temporarily furloughed Federal employees will be paid...If anything, it presents a paid vacation despite all the rhetorics of Concern!

on Other hand, David Cheever should not hold his breadth...For the Federal Court is not affected at all..In one sentence: The US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, NY shall proceed w/ the Replies as requested in my September 30, 2013 Letter of Request!

They should know better What the Price to pay for Perjury in the first degree!!! And the Penalty/ Fine to pay when Citibank is established as a Link contributing to the Judge RJA's Judicial Misconduct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim of N. Korea Would Love You to Bring Black M... 41 min All The Trash 1
Follow The Chinese Way to Live in Prosperity + ... 9 hr The Wrong Focus ... 1
It Takes A Rock Or Two To Wipe Out all Those Fi... Fri New Deli Ghost 2
Those Dirt Poor Indians Can Bury Themselves in ... Thu The Seven Sins ... 1
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) Thu Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... Wed For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... Aug 16 No Cheever 1
More from around the web