PPP And Loans for Owned SKRs, MTN's,...

PPP And Loans for Owned SKRs, MTN's, BG's And SBLC's !!

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Owned SKR

Humble, TX

#1 May 30, 2009
Trade programs and loans for SKRs, Instruments, And Cash. Min $100M
Closings can happen in 72 hours. Were also accepting in-ground assets to trade. Min $250M
Recent geological reports a must. Principles or DIRECT brokers only...
Warning

AOL

#3 May 30, 2009
Sir, your post shows that you know nothing about what you allege to know.

Safekeeping Receipts (SKR) is simply a document stating that an acceptable asset (gold, diamonds, etc.) is being held at a registered and recognized location (bank, vault, etc.). So, when someone like you states that a trade can take place using a SKR, it shows that you are confused. The only thing that can be placed into a trade is CASH. If you have an acceptable asset (bank notes, gold, diamonds, etc.) this asset has to be (a) hypothecated and once a liquid funds are released, using the asset as a guarantee (and not a piece of paper / receipt) then (b) a trade can take place.

Let me give you an example. Let's assume you own your car and you have the "pink slip / title of ownership" and you wish to obtain a loan, using the car as collateral, the first thing the banker will ask from you will be: "proof that you own the car"....hence the need to present the "Pink slip". Then, the banker will know that you are the rightful owner of the asset (or car in this case) and the banker will lend you cash, placing a lien ON THE CAR ! If you fail to pay for the loan, guess what? The bank takes the CAR away from you. So, a pink slip (or the SKR) is only the document indicating you own AN ASSET. And, the ASSET is what is worth the money and not the piece of paper. Get it?
Dear Warning

Humble, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2009
Your post shows you do not know how to read, so please spare your self the time.
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#5 Jun 5, 2009
Warning wrote:
Sir, your post shows that you know nothing about what you allege to know.
Safekeeping Receipts (SKR) is simply a document stating that an acceptable asset (gold, diamonds, etc.) is being held at a registered and recognized location (bank, vault, etc.). So, when someone like you states that a trade can take place using a SKR, it shows that you are confused. The only thing that can be placed into a trade is CASH. If you have an acceptable asset (bank notes, gold, diamonds, etc.) this asset has to be (a) hypothecated and once a liquid funds are released, using the asset as a guarantee (and not a piece of paper / receipt) then (b) a trade can take place.
Let me give you an example. Let's assume you own your car and you have the "pink slip / title of ownership" and you wish to obtain a loan, using the car as collateral, the first thing the banker will ask from you will be: "proof that you own the car"....hence the need to present the "Pink slip". Then, the banker will know that you are the rightful owner of the asset (or car in this case) and the banker will lend you cash, placing a lien ON THE CAR ! If you fail to pay for the loan, guess what? The bank takes the CAR away from you. So, a pink slip (or the SKR) is only the document indicating you own AN ASSET. And, the ASSET is what is worth the money and not the piece of paper. Get it?
WARNING, you are usually right on with your comments.

With respect to your comment about "SKR", you are incorrect!

A top bank issued SKR, with stated value with full bank responsibilty is FULLY acceptable.
WARNING

AOL

#6 Jun 5, 2009
Show me ONE trader that will accept an SKR in a trade agreement and I will show you a fool misrepresenting himself as a trader.
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#7 Jun 5, 2009
WARNING wrote:
Show me ONE trader that will accept an SKR in a trade agreement and I will show you a fool misrepresenting himself as a trader.
Traders don't accept anything! Traders are at the bottom of the food chain in the world about which you are referring to.

If YOU understood, REALLY understood, you would understand my comment!
Funding Ban Europa CDs

Wolf Point, MT

#8 Jun 5, 2009
Owned SKR wrote:
Trade programs and loans for SKRs, Instruments, And Cash. Min $100M
Closings can happen in 72 hours. Were also accepting in-ground assets to trade. Min $250M
Recent geological reports a must. Principles or DIRECT brokers only...
I have a client with a 150M skr and I am principal direct. Please forward your email address to theassetlenderatyahoodotcom
frances L

AOL

#9 Jun 7, 2009
I have a client with a 750M SKR backed by HSBC, London. Please forward your email address to [email protected]
cml

AOL

#10 Jun 7, 2009
Frances, check your email. Although please be aware that there are an ungodly number of bogus HSBC banking instruments being passed around.

Have you actually verified the underlying asset for the SKR?
Equity

Humble, TX

#11 Jun 7, 2009
Frances, Please contact me at [email protected] We can arrange the funding of your HSBC SKR. Thank you
Roy

Thorntown, IN

#12 Jun 7, 2009
I am direct to the CFO/International Finance Director of a group of banks in Asia. We can fund any cashed backed ligitimate instrument from a top bank. For more info, you can contact me at

[email protected]
Carlos Ferreira

Lisbon, Portugal

#13 Jun 29, 2009
Dear Sir,
Mine gold in Brazil fully certified, verified, all geological resports available. No SKR yet. Please advise.
Tks and best regards,
C.Ferreira
Raj

Edson, Canada

#14 Jun 29, 2009
Owned SKR wrote:
Trade programs and loans for SKRs, Instruments, And Cash. Min $100M
Closings can happen in 72 hours. Were also accepting in-ground assets to trade. Min $250M
Recent geological reports a must. Principles or DIRECT brokers only...
Can you pls be more serious and also provide your email , and what is your actual position to actual sigantory for PPP rgds
Raj
Fund Builder

United States

#15 Jun 29, 2009
Warning wrote:
Sir, your post shows that you know nothing about what you allege to know.
Safekeeping Receipts (SKR) is simply a document stating that an acceptable asset (gold, diamonds, etc.) is being held at a registered and recognized location (bank, vault, etc.). So, when someone like you states that a trade can take place using a SKR, it shows that you are confused. The only thing that can be placed into a trade is CASH. If you have an acceptable asset (bank notes, gold, diamonds, etc.) this asset has to be (a) hypothecated and once a liquid funds are released, using the asset as a guarantee (and not a piece of paper / receipt) then (b) a trade can take place.
Let me give you an example. Let's assume you own your car and you have the "pink slip / title of ownership" and you wish to obtain a loan, using the car as collateral, the first thing the banker will ask from you will be: "proof that you own the car"....hence the need to present the "Pink slip". Then, the banker will know that you are the rightful owner of the asset (or car in this case) and the banker will lend you cash, placing a lien ON THE CAR ! If you fail to pay for the loan, guess what? The bank takes the CAR away from you. So, a pink slip (or the SKR) is only the document indicating you own AN ASSET. And, the ASSET is what is worth the money and not the piece of paper. Get it?
Warning contact me at [email protected]

Since: Aug 09

Ada, MI

#16 Aug 28, 2009
Monetize your SBLC, Loan Repay Waived
If you have a(n) SBLC that you need to turn into liquid funds, but don't have the income stream to repay the loan, we can help.
SBLC = owned,cash backed & 25 MM Minimum
Email and request procedure.

Since: Dec 09

Mexico, Mexico

#19 Dec 11, 2009
Hello, i have 13 chines bonds and need them to put into a trade platform or monetize them, can any one help me with this? you can reach me at [email protected]
Thank you

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#21 Apr 9, 2010
Have you sold your gold , we are buyers group we can buy all gold any seller can prove in normal business way , email [email protected] Raj
Carlos Ferreira wrote:
Dear Sir,
Mine gold in Brazil fully certified, verified, all geological resports available. No SKR yet. Please advise.
Tks and best regards,
C.Ferreira

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#22 Apr 9, 2010
Mr Warning , if you have some real direct sellers of BG or anything contact , for real legitimate buyers will prove up LOI CIS POF BR NS to real right seller of BG ready with $20B to buy BG from top banks email, need real direct sources [email protected]
WARNING wrote:
Show me ONE trader that will accept an SKR in a trade agreement and I will show you a fool misrepresenting himself as a trader.

Since: Aug 10

Union, NJ

#23 Aug 17, 2010
We will accept SKR issues from your bank or storage facility, will monetize allowing you to move into a PPP if desired (never required with us). The following are conditions to monetize your SKR:

• Clear Deed Or Title On Schedule “A” Of SKR
• SKR Must Be SWIFT MT 760 Capable
• All Assets Must Be Above Ground
• Customer Must Complete Satisfactory Compliance Requirements
• If Leased, Must Provide In Writing The Custodial Agreement And Permission To Utilize
• No Monthly Fees To You
• No Renewals Required From You
• Non-Recourse—No Re-Payment, No Terms Ever!

Depending upon your SKR, we offer 40-70% of the face value of your SKR. Fees will be deducted from the proceeds of funds.

http://jwmccartney.com/skr.html
PKS

Bangalore, India

#27 May 8, 2011
Carlos Ferreira wrote:
Dear Sir,
Mine gold in Brazil fully certified, verified, all geological resports available. No SKR yet. Please advise.
Tks and best regards,
C.Ferreira
Sir,

I will appreciate if you can give further details along with contact details, as we are interested in this.

thanks,

skp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Debtors Can Donate To Save Those Trash in Pu... 5 hr What Donations 1
Abe of Japan Warned DC Trump To Back Off From W... 7 hr Smart Japs 1
Depression Is Coming When You Have No Money To ... Mon Global Attack 1
That Filthy Theresa Maid Forgot Who and What Sh... Mon Theresa Maid 1
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... Sun LOL Cheever 5
This is proof of China's stupidity. Sun Braying Cheever 3
The Braying Cheever Continued To Act Like A Mul... Sun Braying Cheever 1
More from around the web