If you need a insurance wrap we can help
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Philip Carruthers

Saint Peter Port, Guernsey

#556 May 8, 2013
Rosa wrote:
For those who have been looking for a genuine source to wrap your assets we can assist. Protect your assets with an insurance wrap. If you are serious and have the funds to pay for the service then I will gladly contact you. Please leave your contact info.
Dear Rosa
I would be grateful for details of your wrap policy, we are an international petroleum company and may require your services.
Regards
Philip
[email protected]
Philip Carruthers

#557 May 8, 2013
Dear Rosa
I would be grateful for details of your wrap policy, we are an international petroleum company and may require your services.
Regards
Philip
[email protected]
CLIVE

Perth, Australia

#559 May 12, 2013
An INSURANCE WRAP is very difficult to arrange and the majority of the transaction will never be concluded.

To use it to get the funds for to enter a PPP is very unlikely.

If you have cash funds 10M Euros or a BG 150M Euros or more you may be accepted to enter a private placement investment program.

Capable investors are welcome to request additional information.

[email protected] o m

Since: May 13

#560 May 13, 2013
Rosa wrote:
For those who have been looking for a genuine source to wrap your assets we can assist. Protect your assets with an insurance wrap. If you are serious and have the funds to pay for the service then I will gladly contact you. Please leave your contact info.
Dear Rosa
I would be grateful if you would email me the information regarding an insurance wrap. We are a large petroleum and commodities company with a client in mining with assets in excess of several hundred million USD, please respond to [email protected] as soon as possible.
Best Regards
Philipok
John

Australia

#561 May 14, 2013
Rosa wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have responded to all that have posted. Once you have sent me a brief summary. As short as one paragraph would be fine. I will come back to you. Some people think they need a insurance wrap, but in fact need a surety bond which is very expensive. Your summary would help us to determine whether or not the insurance wrap will work for your situation. Looking forward to your responses.
Rosa seeking insurance wrap on gemstones and copper powder 9 Asset value in each case several hundred million USD/Euro) If you feel you can help please send full information including your contact details to John at [email protected]
delali

Chicago, IL

#581 Sep 21, 2013
authentic african arts decor www.originalarts.org
Rajagopal Muthusamy

Bangalore, India

#592 Feb 5, 2014
We are one of the leading wind farm developers in India, we are going to do the following projects in India.

1) Ware House Project
2) Wind Energy Power Project
Total Project Cost around 28 Million USD

Total Policy coverage 20 Million USD

We are going to get investment from overseas, for the investor safety measures we are in need of taking a wrap up insurance, please guide us how you will be helpful to us...
Mahmood Ali

Aberdeen, UK

#596 Mar 20, 2014
We are looking for an insurance rap.
transaction where we are doing a AU metal deal for that they re requiring an MT199 what they want to cover.
In case of non performing by the receiving bank or non delivering by the issuing bank.
The cover is not for the whole deal cover is only for the 375,000.00 USD for the cost and fees.
Ricky

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#602 Jun 9, 2014
SLW wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone reading this post look out. I personally loaned Chuck Geiger, the CEO of Idaho Wind Energy $25000 and was promised a payback with an ROI by March 30th 2010. Chuck is 2 months delinquent and had not returned a single call in 4 or 5 weeks. His phone rings to his apartment where the voicemail is full and he doesn't pick up his cell. Be careful. I am in the process of sitting with an attorney in ID to file charges on this company.
Did you solve this issue? I just met the guy, want to know if is someone legit?
PATBHANDARI

New Westminster, Canada

#624 Sep 27, 2015
Rosa wrote:
HI ROSE,
Couls you please send me details at [email protected]
THANKS
PAT
PATBHANDARI

New Westminster, Canada

#625 Oct 6, 2015
PATBHANDARI wrote:
<quoted text>
HI ROSE,
Couls you please send me details at [email protected]
THANKS
PAT
YES, ROSE..
WE HAVE FUNDS TO PAY FOR WRAP INSURANCE. pLEASE SEND ME MAIL AT [email protected]
AND SEND ME FULL DETAILS OF INSURANCE COMPANY?? PAT
Mike

Ajax, Canada

#635 Feb 18, 2017
Hello,
We are looking for a company to provide insurance wrap for a fund asset, not necessarily for trading but for other structure. Please respond to my post at [email protected] for details.
Thank you.
Mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Moran Cheever Will Face The Dark Future A... 1 hr Cheever Lost SKR 1
Cheever Has to Pay Capital Gain Tax When Tradin... 2 hr Cheever The Mule 3
To All Coin Collectors: Not To Spend Your Hard ... 2 hr Cheever The Mule 5
For sale: 1794 Flowing Hair Silver Dollar 2 hr That Muley Cheever 7
Citigroup Is The Loser Trying to Rob Investors'... 5 hr Citi The Loser 1
Cheever SKR from Sale of My Two 1794 Flowing Ha... 23 hr Cheever SKR 1
Nicole Sad Fate Can Only Be Reversed When Muley... Sun Nicole Sad Fate 3
More from around the web